South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 01:06 PM   #1  
Anna

Default New to the Board

Hi, I'm new to the board. I did really well on Phase I. I lost 12 lbs, but then we went camping right when I started Phase II. Lets just say I gained back 5 lbs. Do I go back to Phase I until I lose the weight I gained and then continue on with Phase II? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Anna
Old 07-06-2004, 01:33 PM   #2  

Smile Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by csanna
Hi, I'm new to the board. I did really well on Phase I. I lost 12 lbs, but then we went camping right when I started Phase II. Lets just say I gained back 5 lbs. Do I go back to Phase I until I lose the weight I gained and then continue on with Phase II? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Anna
Hi Anna! You could go back to phase one... how long have you been off phase II? cause if it was just a couple of days... I would say that it doesn't matter and just stay in p2 but if was significant like a couple of weeks then you can go back to p1. Welcome to the beach. get cozy! and goodluck!!
Old 07-06-2004, 01:54 PM   #3  
Anna

Thanks Katie. I was off phase I for about 5 days, however I was only on phase II for a few days. I think I'll stick to phase I until I lose the 5 lbs that I gained. My hubby is following the diet too, and he cheated with me, unfortunately, but he only gained 2 lbs!!!! What's with that!! LOL He's sticking to phase II.
Old 07-06-2004, 02:29 PM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Anna, welcome to the Beach! (typical man!!)
Old 07-06-2004, 02:31 PM   #5  
Anna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis
Anna, welcome to the Beach! (typical man!!)
Thanks Ellis!!
Old 07-06-2004, 04:40 PM   #6  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Welcome, csanna. It's nice to have another Canadian on The Beach.
Old 07-06-2004, 04:46 PM   #7  

Ruth! This beach is AWASH with Canadians, dripping their maple syrup over one another, chopping down the trees, eating bacon. Phhlleeeeese.....

(anna welcome. But do lay off the maple syrup. Not OP at all....) ( it is ok to go on chopping trees down, although not on an ecological level I suppose...)
Old 07-06-2004, 05:24 PM   #8  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Saying "eh", eating br pies, taunting us rural livers with dim sum... Seriously, it's good to have you, Anna, even if you are Canadian! Welcome!

Your plan sounds good to me. I think with that many days and that big a gain, you would want to Phase 1 it for a bit, but I bet those pounds will melt off. I think a lot of people on here have found that to be the case when they jump off the wagon for a bit.

Now, don't be a stranger...keep posting!
Old 07-06-2004, 05:33 PM   #9  
Anna

Thanks everyone for your welcome. I would love to find some Maple Syrup without any sugar!! Now that I can go for... LOL!! We almost had to cut a tree down yesterday when we were trying to leave our campsite. We couldn't get our trailer out of the site because of a tree. I don't think the park rangers would have been too happy with us!!
Old 07-06-2004, 06:14 PM   #10  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Anna, that is hilarious! Did the tree move while you were sleeping? How did you get stuck? Sounds like something that would only happen to DH and me!
Old 07-06-2004, 07:46 PM   #11  

Height: 5'-2"

Clovey, you're just jealous because you're the only Brit left over there. The rest of us have all moved east. (west?)

oooh, we had a tree fall on our tent once when we weren't in it. A tornado tore through the campsite while we were off on a hike. One more reason why I hate camping. Had to sleep in the darned car.

Anna, I like to (okay, I don't do this ANYMORE!) pour some maple syrup into a shot glass (or a brandy glass, depending on the circumstances) and sip it.
Old 07-06-2004, 08:06 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Welcome to the beach !!!! Great to have you!!
Old 07-06-2004, 09:15 PM   #13  

Don't sweat the "vacation" punnds. I gained a few on my Panama trip, but they're coming right back off now that I'm home./ Remember, this is a lifestyle, not a jailhouse
Old 07-06-2004, 10:25 PM   #14  
Anna

The tree was always there, but we got a new 29 ft trailer. We're used to a small tent trailer and the hubby just couldn't figure out how to get off the site. We were a great source of entertainment for all the older retired couples that were camping near by. They all pitched in and got a rope and tied it to the tree so we could push the tree out of the way. It was HILARIOUS!!! Luckily it was only a birch tree and we could move it. I'm sure they are still talking about us around the campfire!! LOL
Old 07-07-2004, 10:02 AM   #15  
Conquering with SBD

Welcome from another Canadian --just a tad west of you, though.
Closed Thread