Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2001, 07:23 AM   #1  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

will this work????
Old 05-30-2001, 08:14 AM   #2  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default Yes, it worked

How am I supposed to keep proclaiming that Bagz is my favorite cow if she keeps posting rhetorical questions like that?

Wabby, don't invite Lush over. She will steal your credit card.
Old 05-30-2001, 09:33 AM   #3  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default aha---I have been re-instated.....

likely only because they know that Peachers and Kiwonk are the BAD cows----I never did get any mail from the well endowed chicks----even when I complained about my lack of posting power----why don't we start our OWN website????WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU TANKS?????If we had our own site,we could have pop up ads for Period Sponges----what could be better???AND we could sell my new line of cleaning products----DUSTY JANE MOPS and SLOP BUCKETS!!!! I hate feeling like I cannot post my true feelings-----does anyone else feel as though JUNE must have something to do with the message police??????I am still fat,and not doing CARDIO,but I have done the weights TWICE in one week!!!!!Hhs HHs HHs Hhs---------I want to go home to my Cybermommy!!!WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 05-30-2001, 11:48 AM   #4  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default y'all I am a nervous wreck

I need Wabby to come and spew out profanities for me. I got a call from my Cousin Eeyore who has a meeting with the Welfare PPL concerning My mom.

Eeyore wants me to come, meet her (10 minutes early) and "maybe take care of it."

I called the Welfare ppl to see what they want but the lady who might know is out.

I am just nervous. I hate this. Maybe I'll lose weight over it.
Old 05-30-2001, 02:17 PM   #5  
Lumpiest member

Default Don't go.

Cousin sounds like she is fully in control. Let her. Did she invite you over lately? Has she shared Granny's jewelry? Doubt it. If you don't go, you will give her the gift of a year of feeling superior to you. What a lovely thing to do. That is why they always say you Southern Belles have all the charm.
I need a nap.
Old 05-30-2001, 05:16 PM   #6  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default Greetings from Cousin Eeyore

to my darling Sissy. She said Granny had no jewels and I've always been the most dependable of Aunt Stella's kids.

It went ok. Eeyore excused herself from the meeting because she had to go to work because ever since that surgery last year she has to sleep on three pillows to let all that stuff drain down and she has a hard time getting out of bed in the morning and they're backed up at work.

I had no idea she had surgery and I think her job is collecting money from people who want to drive their cars into a state park.

I had to sign a bunch of papers which said I'd be prosecuted if I lied.

DS's picture (adorable) is on the front page of the Dogpatch Gazette. I am so proud. Of course, I partly wrote it but I don't get decide what page things go on. Good boss!!!!
Old 05-30-2001, 06:28 PM   #7  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default good for DS!!!!

now you must scan the pic and send it to Kiwonk,and she shall add it to the archives---did you hear that FRAPPE and I are doing downtown Montreal this August!!!I am bringing six teens with me!!!to see the Dave Matthews Concert concert at the Molson Centre----Kiwonk,how about you drive through the Moosewoods and meet us there??????
Closed Thread