South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 09:01 PM   #1  
RNMOM

Default Hey wait for meeeeee........

Posted the June challenge goals already! It's only 7:00 at night here. I have a whoe 5 hours to lose 6 pounds!!!!!!

Ya, only lost 2.5 this month. It has been agonizingly slow and frustrating! Only 6 pounds to go and the 4th of July weekend was my goal date. I have been right on target up until last month.

I definitely have to lower my standards.
Old 06-30-2004, 10:22 PM   #2  
As I think, I am.

Well, 2.5 down is 2.5 in the right direction!

By the way, can I tell you how jealous I am of those numbers?!!! You are almost there. I'm drooling! Congrats!

When did you start?

Lisa
Old 06-30-2004, 10:32 PM   #3  
RNMOM

Default hi

January 30th (why start on the 1st??? ) I know I need to focus on what I have acheived and not what I have left, but it's so frustrating.
Old 06-30-2004, 11:52 PM   #4  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

RNmom, you are going to do great! I know how hard it is when you are so close you can taste it (or is that the wrong way to phrase it in here? ), but you are almost there, and I am drooling along with coolflowers. I can't even imagine being in ONEderland, let alone that tiny!
Closed Thread