Old 06-28-2004, 06:47 PM   #75
KelBelle

Default I'm new!

DATE: 6/28/04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: KelBelle/Kelin

BIRTHDAY: 7/9/82

MARITAL STATUS: Single, never married

SPOUSE’S NAME: n/a

CHILDREN/AGES: Children? Ack! I'm not ready for those!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Musical theatre (watching, not performing), reading.

PETS: Katie, an eight year old chocolate lab & Trixie, a five year old Jack Russell Terrier.

TOP WEIGHT: 195, rather than the "Freshman Fifteen," I gained the Freshman Forty-Five.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 141.5

GOAL WEIGHT: A year ago, it was 150 because that was the least I had ever weighed without doing anything crazy. But now I'm thinking 130 sounds good.

HEIGHT: 5'6"

EYE COLOR: bluish-green, and they change sometimes.

HAIR COLOR: Dark brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: South Carolina

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: My weight has always been an issue. As soon as I start to gain weight, I feel like there's no point in trying to stop it. I go crazy and start eating everything in sight because I feel like it doesn't matter anymore. For as long as I can remember, the way I think about myself has been based on my weight. I've always been painfully shy, and I continue to feel like other people don't want to talk to me because of my weight. I've always avoided leaving my house because of my weight. It's easier just to stay at home than to deal with the rejection from other people. Throughout most of high school I was bulimic, and I still suffer from a distorted body image. I'm assuming my body image is distorted anyway, because people keep telling me how thin I've gotten and I still feel like I look the same as I did fifty pounds ago. I mean, my sister weighs 27 pounds more than me and looks better than I do... In addition to the bulimia, in high school I started seeing a therapist for depression. I've taken both prozac and wellbutrin for it in the past, but I no longer take either.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm not sure if I will be successful this time. I've lost 30 pounds in the past year and haven't gained back any of it yet, which is really good for me. I've never continuously lost weight for an entire year before. Generally, I'll lose for a couple months then gain for a while. I've never maintained any weight loss for more than a few months before, so I'm thinking that this is a good sign. Also, I've focused less on food and more on exercise.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I just don't want to obsess over my weight for the rest of my life. I would like to be happy with my body for once, and stay that way.
KelBelle is offline   Reply With Quote