South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 11:08 PM   #1  

Default Did I mess up bad?

Hi girls! I want to find out if I messed up really badly or just a little bit, I'm on my 2nd week of Phase 1 (and have been doing great-no cravings). I had eggplant parmesean tonight for dinner and am starting to wonder if I screwed up. DH just had to have italian for dinner and I figured that it was probably the best bet versus getting my usual huge plate of pasta. If I screwed up really bad, do I need to start Phase 1 all over again or can I just add on another day? Any help you girls can provide, would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Old 06-16-2004, 03:28 AM   #2  

It depends on what was in the ingredients. When I make it I just layer up eggplant, diced tomatoes and low fat cheese so this is fine.
Old 06-16-2004, 06:47 AM   #3  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

I think that things are fine just keep going and don't look back. We all make little mistakes now and then.
Old 06-16-2004, 08:22 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Relax! You will be fine.
Old 06-17-2004, 06:37 AM   #5  

I had wine on phase 1 and still lost 12 pounds. Sometimes you need a bit of something to keep you on the phase 1 track. It is better than a huge pasta meal and then figuring that you have "blown it". It is one meal. I would drink extra water and keep on plugging away. It is a lifestyle not a diet so I do not consider anything cheating. Just try your best and dont beat yourself up over one meal.
Closed Thread