Old 06-04-2004, 11:36 AM   #1  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Default New Year, New Goals, New Me Week 23

Hi to all that have stuck it out!

My goals are as follows:

1. Do weights workout three times this week.
2. Do cardio workout three times this week.
3. Lose the 1.4 I gained last week plus hopefully the 2.2 more to get me to 30 pounds gone.

Jolly: You are doing good! Lets keep up the awesome work and step it up on the weekends. That seems to be both of our trouble times.

Dan and Chequita, hope to hear from you both soon.

Chach
Chachee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 01:00 PM   #2  

i haven't left. my internet and computer have been down. but i have been doing alright on the weightloss front. i am down 2 more lbs. i hope everyone is doing great.
chequitagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 01:42 PM   #3  

Hey Chequita! Glad we didn't lose you. We missed you! Congrats on the loss. Awesome job. How does it feel to leave that big bar on the scale far behind??? I am so looking forward to dropping the next one. 6 pounds more to go.

My goals for the week are to lose 2 pounds. Get a yoga workout in. And figure out how to add in more stretching. I have been regular on my workouts. And I am back to thinking, at least most of the time, before I throw food into my mouth.

Have a good one all. Hopefully we will get a Dan update soon.
jollygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 08:55 AM   #4  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Just popping in to say hi.

Chachee, Jolly, Audrey and Dan I hope you all have a great day.
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 08:58 AM   #5  

Hey, Lucky, glad to hear from you. Chachee, I hope you are having a good reunion. Well, I have good news to report. 3 pound loss this week. And I did my yoga tape yesterday. Actually felt pretty good. Hmmmm.

Have a great week all.
Old 06-07-2004, 12:37 PM   #6  

congrats to all of you losers. you all are doing great. i am down another 5 lbs. that makes a total of 70 lbs since november. i hope everyone had a nice weekend.
Old 06-07-2004, 01:23 PM   #7  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hello All!

Hubby is home! I’m so happy! It’s been really busy getting things back to normal, so this is the first chance I’ve had to check in since Friday.

Chequita: Dang, woman! You are going to beat me to Onederland if you keep up this pace! How wonderful for you to have lost so much! I’m so happy for you.

Jolly: Did you get your yoga workout in? Great job on your loss also. I hope to report another big loss this week.

Lucky: Hello! Long time no see! How are things going for you?

Dan: Check in soon!

Well, I need to get back to work, but my goal for my weigh in on Wednesday is to not only lose the 1.4 I gained last week, but would love to have the 2.2 extra gone for my 30 pound mark. I think it might take me two weeks to get there, but by the end of June I will be 30 official WW pounds down!

Have a great Monday everyone!

Chach
Old 06-07-2004, 02:23 PM   #8  

chach congrats on dh being home. fingers are crossed for your weigh in. will check back in later.
Old 06-07-2004, 09:03 PM   #9  

Hey all. Chequita - way to go Awesome job on the loss. It has to feel wonderful to have moved the bar down from 300. Keep up the great work. You are awesome. Chachee - congrats on hubby home. I know you will do well at weigh in. Take bat along for support.

I hear you on the impatience thing. I was so relieved to hit the 20 pounds gone mark. Now, I really want to lose 4 this week to drop the bar down from 250 to 200. I can't even begin to imagine dropping it from 200 to 150. I haven't been under 200 for about 10 years. Probably since shortly after college. I guess I had better start imagining it though. If I can't, I won't make it. I know I can do it. I deserve to be healthier, and I deserve to celebrate my success. I know a number on the scale can't make me happy, but I can be proud of making such great changes in my life.

Anyway. Yes, I did do my yoga tape, Chachee. You don't have to send bat after me. Take care all, and have a great evening.
Old 06-08-2004, 11:46 AM   #10  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Good morning everyone!

Chequita: Thanks for keeping the fingers crossed. I am doing that also! I am pretty sure I can get the 1.4 gain off that I had last week. Just need to concentrate hard and work hard to get my goal of 50 WW pounds gone by August 11th.

Jolly: Okay, bat is back in the closet. I know he missed the daylight, but hey, can't abuse Bat! I'm so happy that you are doing so well. It always feels good to see those numbers go down, huh? How are your clothes fitting? I know about every 10 pounds or so I am getting a little sloppy in my clothes. I love it, though. About your "bar", is that just a mini goal? I was wondering because I don't remember you explaining that one.

Have a great Tuesday everyone! Weigh in tomorrow for me. I think it might be okay.

Chach
Old 06-08-2004, 04:53 PM   #11  

Hey all. Yes, Chachee. Clothes are starting to get looser. I am wearing clothes I hadn't for awhile. As far as "moving the bar" On actual doctor's scales, you have the little sliding bar, and the big bar for every 50 pounds. Right now, I have the big bar at 250, and am slowly bringign the little bar down. I want to move the big bar.

Have a good one all.
Old 06-09-2004, 10:49 AM   #12  

jolly i am glad you explained the bar thing, that one really had me confused. and you right about moving the big bar, it really felt good not to have to put that big one on 300 lbs. anymore. it feels just as nice to see the little bar going down also. hope everyone has a nice hump day.
Old 06-09-2004, 11:52 AM   #13  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Hi Everyone!

Hey, the next bar for me might happen by the surgery date! I am excited about weigh in tonight. I know I will have that 1.4 gain gone by weigh in tonight. The scale is lower than it's been for me in about 10 years, so I am happy with that.

Jolly, thanks for explaining the bar thing! Chequita, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was confused!

Happy Wednesday and I'll try to check in tonight to post GREAT results!

Chach
Old 06-09-2004, 02:01 PM   #14  

Good luck tonight, Chachee. I think you need to send Bat down here. I am making some really bad food choices today. Feeling frustrated, and not sure why. Not good, as I am also at my lowest in about 3-4 years. I want this. I want to be healthy. I want to have a normal relationship with food. I don't want to anesthetize myself by overeating and overspending. I do not want to define myself by my weight, or even if I am "good" or "bad" in my eating.

Sigh.
Old 06-10-2004, 12:26 AM   #15  
Muffin Evergreen Diva

Just wanted to check in quickly. Great weigh in. Down 2.8 (the 1.4 I gained last week plus 1.4 more). Down for a total loss since Feb 25th of 29.2. Only .8 to go to get 30 pounds. Next week!!!!

Chach