Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 04-06-2004, 05:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 227/209/145

Smile Just beginning The Firm

Hey yall! I'd like to know of your results with The Firm Body Sculpting System or just the videos. I began working out yesterday and I feel GREAT! Can you guys give me some feedback...I'd appreciate it a bunch!
sunkissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 11:31 AM   #2  

Hi sunkissed,

I started the FIRM BB2 system about 2 months ago (I think). But have not been doing them regularly. (I've been very busy!) I probably average 1 tape per week plus some workout sessions on the treadmill. So, no noticeable results so far.

BUT, I really like the tapes! I do mostly the cardio sculpt. I still haven't mastered them. My goal is to do the tapes twice a week for the next few weeks and then I'll see if I want do them 3 times a week. I just wish they had one that was a shorter (30-35 minutes).
Maurene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 10:47 PM   #3  

I have had good progress with the Firm. At first I worked out very regularly, 5 times a week at least. But for the past few months I have only been doing it sporadically because I am so busy and had a horseback riding injury which I am recovering from.

I have to say, I have lost several inches, and I only started the tapes in january. It has happened all the way aorund my body also, not just in certain places. My arms are toned, my boobs are actually firmer from the weight training, (I swear, I didn't think it was possible, but they look pretty damn good these days) and the Fanny Lifter is wonderful. My butt and legs never looked like this, even when I was 20 years old.

It's funny too, I never really noticed all this was happening, it was other people who started telling me. Keep going, this one works great.
GloryAwaits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 02:18 PM   #4  

The Firm is awesome. I found the BBSR2 is a nice compliment to my normal workout regime.
deepfried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 10:59 PM   #5  

Hi all!
I have the Firm and have not yet tried it. Is it ok to just do 30 min or so starting out? I don't have a lot of time and am totally outta shape. I would like to tone up before my stepdaughter's wedding 7/3 ya think if I start now I could see some great results by then? WOuld 3 days a week be sufficient to see results?
Nascar Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 06:53 AM   #6  
Om shanti

Three weeks, three times a week, is enough time to start seeing some results. It won't be a transformation or anything like that, but you'll start feeling stronger, and notice some firmness where you once felt flabbiness.
bicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 06:15 AM   #7  

Bicker - Thanks for the info!
Nascar Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 10:44 PM   #8  
Proud Twinmom

S/C/G: 250.5/223.5/147

Height: 5'8

I use to do FIRM exclusively and it helped me to get in shape. I am always a little disappointed when companies say things linke "Visible results within 10 workouts" because people expect a transformation and that is just not possible. Consistency and clean eating for a period of time and you will see results.

U2girl
u2girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 09:56 AM   #9  

I just started doing the firm again and after one workout I feel worked. U2girl, thanks for the info because I really have been counting my workouts to see if I have visible results in 10 workouts
Sugar Apple is offline   Reply With Quote