View Single Post
Old 05-10-2004, 04:45 PM   #9
MrsJim
Uber-Moderator!!

Default Well, it's afternoon here in Cali, but good morning anyway!

Meg - thanx for the reminder about the tender shoulder area. I had a wake-up call on Thursday night when I started feeling a twinge right between my shoulder blade and spine upon moving my arm a certain way. Turned out it wasn't from lifting (since I took last week off and just did cardio) but from "mousing". Ergonomics came by and I'm feeling better already But still, it was definitely a bit of a warning for me!

So did all you Moms have a great day yesterday or what? This weekend was lovely around here - of course I spent a lot of time at the stables. However...starting late in the afternoon yesterday, we had a GIANT windstorm that lasted all night! We might have been blown into Oz, if we didn't have a good solid foundation on our place! Unfortunately...our next-door neighbors had a loose gate that kept bang-bang-banging and waking us up I even got up, got dressed and went out at 1:30 am to try and secure it but no dice - Jim's going to go check it out today after work. Bleaggh.

Both of our moms are some distance away, so we sent them flowers which were much appreciated by both parties. I NEVER send chocolates!

Greekgirl - on the recipes subforum - I'll ask Suzanne if she can implement that - my weekend was a lot busier than I thought it would be - we were supposed to get rain this weekend, but nary a drop our way...I would've been hard pressed to get Jim (Mr. Craigslist Junkie) off the computer at any rate!

We'll try and get it up-n-running by this week, then we can get all those recipes in there...

Robin - I have no travel plans for a looong time. I'd love to go to Yosemite for a weekend though...
September 1996: 155 pounds (-110 lbs)
*LIVING at: 145-149 pounds, size 4/6 (-116/120 lbs)

*Maintenance = LIVING.
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy. Please see your physician before taking advice found on the internet.

Wanna know how I lost the weight and have kept it off for over 16 years? Click here!