View Single Post
Old 05-10-2004, 12:09 PM   #6
Lovin' Zumba!

Good morning LWL!

Geez - I feel like I should be headed somewhere myself!

Robin - great realization about buffets - it's just that kind of thinking that will make us all successful in the long run - "all or nothing" thinking is just going to sabatoge us in those situations. Just do the best you can, fuel your body, and move on.

Tiki - good for you on having much less to confess - you're absolutely right - nothing like the prior ones! Glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day.

Safe travels to everyone who is headed somewhere. And hello to all who are not - seems like we've been a bit quiet lately, but I think it's the warmer weather pulling us all outside to play or work.

I've been having some issues with my left shoulder - I've mentioned it before, but last Monday's workout really overworked it. I had that burning feeling down the middle of my upper arm. A couple EMTs here at work said it sounded like the ligament could maybe be partially torn. I don't have any issues with range of motion, but now it aches after I do anything with that arm. I did today's workout with lower weights than usual, but it's still achy. Guess I'd better go have it looked at. Big fun...

Incorporating WW, BFL and Zumba to take control of my fitness destiny!