View Single Post
Old 05-10-2004, 09:37 AM   #5
tikanique

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Hi all,

Safe travels to all the road warriors. Stay focused on your goals but ALSO have fun and enjoy. GG good luck on the move. I am sure you will wrap this up closer to your goals than you are today.

Good morning my queen

Cindy, so sorry about your sore arms. Yard work can definitely be a bear but the sense of accomplishment makes it worthwhile. I spent Saturday early afternoon cutting my yard. I have an old fashioned lawn mower with the spinning blade so it is a total upper body workout for me. I also cut down bushes and branches and grapevines. I was a complete washout by the time I was finished.

Sunday was cool. I hit the gym for bis tris and also legs. Then i took the crew bike riding, we skipped rope, cooked out, played football, went for ice cream and finished off the day with 30 minutes of Stop, Drop and Read. It was one of the nicest Mother's Days I have had in a long time. I ate some stuff that maybe i shouldn't have, but I also ate some stuff that was right on track. However, I avoided the stuff that starts me into full blown binges.

This AM, I had a eggwhite omelette with veggies, my healthy lunch, etc. is packed and it is business as usual.

Peace. Tiki.