South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2004, 04:18 PM   #1  

Default Let This Be a Lesson To You!

Just thought I'd share...

I didn't eat yesterday until 4 p.m. Forgot about it! A couple of times I thought to myself, "I should probably eat!" and then I got busy with this and that. At 4, it hit me...the hunger! So I had twice as many almonds as I should have and then a taco salad (without the taco shell). I was still hungry and had more almonds (probably three times as many as I should have...I didn't count ahead) and a few string cheeses.

I went to bed hungry. It was not pleasant. And it's the first time I went to bed hungry since starting this wonderful diet.

I didn't gain and I didn't lose. (Still haven't broken my addiction to daily weigh-ins)

I have not "forgotten" to eat since I was an active child. I've forgotton to "not" eat for years now!

Almost two weeks into the South Beach Diet and I've already busted my addiction to thinking about food on a constant basis. And while that's a good thing, it's not healthy to "forget" to eat during the day!

Anyone else had this experience and care to share what happened?

p.s. I'm down 11 lbs. in under two weeks. I love this diet!
Old 05-08-2004, 06:00 PM   #2  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Yay Kathy!!!

It happened to me today. I got up later than I have all week, I had breakfast and a string cheese but forgot to eat lunch. I was a mess at the gym and not up to snuff. I came home and made dinner early. Now I am worried that I will eat to compensate. I still have a snack and dessert [peanut butter, cool-whip free and a sugar free chocolate pop, yum!!!] but don't want to eat it too early, you know?

11 pounds is wonderful!!!! I hope I am right there with you!
Old 05-08-2004, 07:10 PM   #3  

wow we had the exact day today! LOL. i was also thinking i ate dinner too early today and i didn't have a lunch since i got up at 1 pm today. plus at the gym it was kinda rough today too. but i did up a level on the elliptical. i'm really full right now but i'm planning on some smoked salmon and maybe a ricotta creme for dessert later tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenne1017
Yay Kathy!!!

It happened to me today. I got up later than I have all week, I had breakfast and a string cheese but forgot to eat lunch. I was a mess at the gym and not up to snuff. I came home and made dinner early. Now I am worried that I will eat to compensate. I still have a snack and dessert [peanut butter, cool-whip free and a sugar free chocolate pop, yum!!!] but don't want to eat it too early, you know?

11 pounds is wonderful!!!! I hope I am right there with you!
Closed Thread