South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2004, 03:36 PM   #1  

Default Thanks for the support....

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have been reading through this site for a while and decided to finally introduce myself. The information and support on this website is fantastic. The best I have found so far. Everyone seems so nice and helpful, I wanted to get in on the action. I have been on SB since 29 Mar 04 and I have lost about 14 pounds so far and a ton of inches. I have tried other diets before but this is the longest I have been able to stick to anything. For the most part it has been surprisingly easy, although there are days (more so lately) that it gets really tough. It is really helpful to me to be able to talk to people that are going through the same things that I am. undefined You guys have helped alot to keep me on track. Thanks

SW: 176
CW: 162
GW: 125
Old 05-07-2004, 04:31 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Welcome to The Beach and congratulations on emerging from lurkdom!
This place is full of fun, support and ideas so hang out with us a lot. Join us on the daily.
Old 05-07-2004, 04:58 PM   #3  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Hi, Lucy!

I am new, too! I just finished my first week of Phase 1, and am glad to hear your comments on the diet. It is good to know that you have been able to stick with it. Kudos to you, and yippee for SBD!

I have not been able to stick to a diet for a very long time, so I am really hoping that with the good way I feel, my fear of going through carb withdrawal again, and my major motivation this time around, things will work out!

Hope to see you around more often!
Old 05-07-2004, 05:37 PM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Hey, Lucy! Welcome to the Beach!!
Closed Thread