Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 04:20 PM   #1  

Default I'm New

Hi everyone,

I need a support group. I'm 40. I been overweight for 13 years. 13 years ago I had a complete hysterecomy and started taking HRT. I don't know where to begin, but I'm ready to start and don't want to do it alone. I want to lose 100 pounds. Where do I start? I'm so confused by everything I've read. Low carbs, no carbs, high protein, weight trng first, cardio first. Can ya'll help a sista out?

Di

Start 5/3/04
Current/goal/ultimate
250/200/150

Last edited by dirojon; 05-03-2004 at 04:23 PM.
Old 05-06-2004, 11:33 AM   #2  

Hey dirojon!

I have tried everything and I am only 33! I even went the drastic way and had a band put around my stomach. It worked but then I meet my husband and it went up again. I started WW in January and have been really succesful; Lost 20.8 lbs so far. There are a lot of people who mix the south beach diet and WW together. I just keep with ww because I can eat anything and everything,just have to keep within my points. They also have what they call flexpoints, I can use them in one day or spread it out and use them during the week. You can listen to people all you want about what you should follow but you really need to see what you WANT to follow. Because when you make the decision it somehow sticks better then when someone else makes it for you.

I weigh in tonight so wish me luck! take care and let me know what you have decided to follow!

Michelle
SW/313
CW/292
GW/150
Old 05-07-2004, 01:15 PM   #3  

Thanks Diva,

I still haven't chosen anything. I just recently joined "Fit 2 Go". Same premise as Curves but better . I'm going to do that for a month and reduce my food intake and see what happens. Great job on your weight loss. Keep up the good work. I'm hoping to post my progress (as soon as I make some)

CW: 253.4
Closed Thread