View Poll Results: What Size Shoe Do You Wear?
Less Than A Size 6 0 0%
Size 6 1 7.69%
Size 6.5 2 15.38%
Size 7 0 0%
Size 7.5 2 15.38%
Size 8 2 15.38%
Size 8.5 3 23.08%
Size 9 3 23.08%
Size 9.5 0 0%
Size 10 Or Bigger 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2004, 09:50 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's......(#87)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Old 05-01-2004, 09:55 AM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #86 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!
Old 05-01-2004, 10:00 AM   #3  

Sherry-I love your Spring bear!! He's so darling!
Old 05-01-2004, 09:11 PM   #4  

I am just dropping in to tell you that I am home. I am not feeling any better. I am getting worse everyday. Larry looked so tired and stressed out last night. I asked him what was wrong. He just shock his head and said that since he seen me last I have gotten so much worse and that he is worried about me. I don't know what I would do with out the morphine because I am still in pain. I am still waiting for an appointment with the surgeon. Thanks for keeping me in your prayers. I missed you. Don't worry if I dont post much. I am still hear reading it. Larry will post for me if I end up having emergency surgery.

Sherry I thought that you were left handed because you write back handed. I write the same way. It must be the creativeness in us.

Ramona I feel for Dan. My prayers are with you.

Gayle I have gone on two cruises before. I will fill you in later. Both cruises left from florida. What would you like to know?

Well my sitting time is up.

Love you all.
Old 05-01-2004, 10:58 PM   #5  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Shelley - That was pretty messed up what your daughter's teacher did. At our school, we are rewarding everyone who tries their best...that means not just bubbling in "C" down the test....staying focused....rechecking your work....

Dee - I'm so sorry you have been feeling so awful! I hope you find out the cause of it all soon!
Old 05-02-2004, 12:38 AM   #6  

hello friends!
shelly,how rude that teacher was!
so glad your principal stood up for them kids!
about the car,sounds like she is getting a taste of murphys law.
lord knows i have had days like that.

debbie,what a beautiful poem,thanks for sharing.

dee,i have been gone awhile.
you are in my prayers.
may i ask whats wrong?

sherry,thank you !
i dont see the chick?
where do i find him?

well a wet day here.
brian is finishing his last day on 2nds and being a reg.employee.
he is like a kid at christmas.
he has wanted this position for 10 years.
i guess good things come to those who wait!
doni
Old 05-02-2004, 01:51 AM   #7  

Hello

I can't believe it's 12:30 and I'm still up! I'm so tired. Wayne, Mom & I painted and cleaned their new house all day! My shoulders are killing me tonight! We haven't been home too long. We got to Debbie's about 5:30.

Mom & Dad's new house is so nice.They are going to be taking small loads over there all week and then we're moving the big items Saturday. So hopefully by next Sunday they will be all moved in.It's about a 45 minutes to an hour drive from me though.

I was waiting to tell everyone something until I knew for sure.Now that's it's all settled, I will. We are putting our house up for sale (Just bought it in Feb!!) and moving into Mom & Dad's old house which is about 5 miles from me.I grew up in the house and we all talked it over and couldn't stand to sell it to a complete stranger.The house is 3 stories...It's got a full size basement as we have here, an attic that has been made into a very LARGE, nice room (which was my room growing up), new pull-out windows,new central heat & air, new bathroom (toliet,bathtub,sink) and the deck is huge! Overall it's a better house than what we have now. As soon as Mom & Dad get everything moved out, We're going to start painting & cleaning and hopefully be moved in by the end of the month! I'm real excited about this!! Shock huh?!

Dee,
I'm so sorry that you're still hurting.I don't want you to hurt! I hope you get in to see the surgeon soon. Larry is so sweet to print out our posts! Give him a big kiss!! I got your card & picture today in the mail. You are TOO sweet!! You are so pretty Dee!!! Your smile is beautiful!! Thank you very much for the kind words.I think you're pretty special too! Love Ya!

Doni,
Look right under your post and you can see the "chick". See it? If you email me your picture, I'll post it for you...ok?

Gayle,
I didn't see a post from you today!? Are you ok? I bet you're just catching up time with Steve! Post soon!

Ramona,
I hope you can post tomorrow & give us an update on your Mom.HUGS!

I'm so sorry I can't post to everyone but I'm falling alseep! Guess I better go to bed now.

More tomorrow.....I love Ya'll
Old 05-03-2004, 12:12 AM   #8  
Losing it!

Hi girls! Sherry, congrats on the "new" house!!! Let me know your new address just as soon as you move! I bet your parents are happy about you guys moving into the house.

Doni, happy you posted! I hope Brian likes his new hours! Will he be getting off at midnight or going in at midnight?

Dee, is there any way you can get in to see a doctor sooner? It's starting to sound very serious. Can you even do anything physical at this point? I'm thinking and praying everyday for you, my friend.

Shelley, I'm sorry to hear the girls had a few lousy days. Hopefully, life is better now. Ahhh...the joys of having a teenager who wants to drive everywhere! Shortly after Liz got her license, she rear-ended the district judges wife! Good thing the lady was nice!

We are having a busy weekend! I hope all of you are doing good!
Old 05-03-2004, 03:40 AM   #9  

hello friends!
sherry,oh congrats on your new to you home!
how exciting and neat!
im so happy for you!
thank you for the chick,yes i found the little darling.
did you make those?

is your email the same?

gayle,he leaves at 10pm has to be there at 11pm,
gets off at 8am and will be home by 9am,has a 30 mile drive.
he is excited.

was a pretty good day.
have a great monday!
doni
275/262.5/246 mini goal
diet by ediets
body by the firm
Old 05-03-2004, 05:37 AM   #10  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GAYLE!!!

Have a great day!! I Love You!!
Old 05-03-2004, 05:40 AM   #11  

Sherry-Congratulations on the house. I hope you sell yours immediately.

Dee-I am sending tons of prayers your way.

I am running late this morning-got bit by a spider or something yesterday, and the side of my neck and face are swollen, so I better go and nurse it some more before I go to work.
Old 05-03-2004, 07:07 AM   #12  

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear GAYLE, Happy Birthday To YOU!!!!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!!!! Love You!!

Old 05-03-2004, 07:47 AM   #13  
Carol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAYLE!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!
Old 05-03-2004, 07:54 AM   #14  
Carol

Good Morning All.

Sorry for not posting over the weekend but I was out of town on Saturday and yesterday I was sick as a dog. I am feeling much better today, but all I wanted to do yesterday was sleep.

Debbie: Don't worry about those lbs. You are doing great. I would love to be losing inches.... I am holding my own but not doing very good at staying OP. But I will keep trying. How is your Mom doing? Try to take a little time for you!

Dee: Glad you posted to let us know what is happening with you. I hate that you are in pain. I hope they can find out how to help you soon!

Gayle: Is Steve home to celebrate this wonderful day with you!!!

Sherry: I am so happy for you. I can tell you are so excited about moving back into the homestead!! What wonderful memories you must have there.

Doni: Glad to see you back. You were missed.

Shelley: I will try to post on the Memorial Day challenge later, but if I don't leave soon, I will be late for work.

I will try to post more later tonight.

Everyone have a great day!!
Old 05-03-2004, 10:41 AM   #15  

A wish for every little thing your heart desires...
and every big thing too!
Life is a bouquet of specal moments...
Enjoy them!
Your friendship ....
is one of the ways I know God loves me.

Have a wonderful birthday Gayle!
Closed Thread