Old 04-20-2004, 03:14 PM   #1  

Default hi, I'm still here!

Hi,

I'm sorry I've been missing again. I'm trying to get things set for school this fall...having fun with the registrar's office and finding out if I need to take a math placement test. I'm horrible at math, and I'm pretty sure I'll end up in remedial algebra-help! I don't know yet if I need to take a late summer course or not, so I don't know whether to register with temp agencies to earn some money before school starts. My dh needs some medical procedures in May, so I want to be home to take care of him for that. I'll know by then if I'll be trying to work in the summer, or if I'll be in class.

My eating has been crap lately. I started over (again) today. I'm out of onederland, but only by a few pounds. I have kept up exercising 5-6 days a week, though. I'm sure that's saved me from gaining more.

Matthew is doing great, and will be starting kindergarden in the fall.

I'll try to be around more. I hope everyone is doing well. I've missed everyone!

Hugs,
Sherry
suzie76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 04:08 PM   #2  

We miss you too Sherry!! I find it comforting to know that you are around (and can provide emergency book & music advice, if needed!).

Hope that everything goes well for your husband in May....nice for him that he can have you home to nurse him!

Matthew must be excited to be starting school (at the same time as you!). Exciting times in your household. Let us know when you start classes....hope that you will keep checking in from time to time....

Take care,
looosingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 08:32 PM   #3  
2006 - Panda Remix

hi Sherry!

I was just thinking of you yesterday!

Glad you are still around.

Love Amanda xx
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 01:07 AM   #4  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Good to hear from you!!! Glad to hear things are going well! *hugs*
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 11:31 AM   #5  
Gonna fly now!

S/C/G: 280/280/150

Height: 5'6

Hey chickie! So glad you're still around -- I've been without a computer at home and have to "sneak" in time at work to see how everyone is doing! Hope everything got settled with your work / class summer schedule and that your dh is feeling okay!

God's blessings to you & yours!
irishwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 11:45 PM   #6  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Hey Sherry,

Still her ~ glad you are too. Not doing so well myself, but just have to keep trying ~ taking one day at a time.

Keep hanging in there ~ Gayle
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote