South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2004, 08:37 PM   #1  
one step at a time..

Thumbs up day 3 (again) lol

hi everyone. I've been in and out of here lately. started the diet a while ago, but it was the start of midterms at my school, and the stress and excessive studying/long nights got to me and i got off program, and it snowballed from there. But i restarted, and it's day 3 for me. havent cheated, so i'm proud of myself. hopefully i don't let the stress get to me and get off program again. but summer is coming and i'll be able to make my own meals so things will be easier. (hopefully) i've been managing with what i have. i eat breakfast in my room, and then lunch and dinner at the cafeteria on campus, if they dont have anything on program i can at least get a salad from the salad bar, so it's not too bad. just hoping i can stick with it this time, i know i haven't been drinking as much water as i should be, but im trying. i guess that's the main thing. so hello again everyone thanks for the much needed support
Old 04-21-2004, 08:43 PM   #2  

Welcome! I have great sympathy for the water problem -- I know I should drink, but I hate to keep running out of the office. PLus sometimes I can't take the chance of a "hurrycall" if I'm going to be ina long meeting
Old 04-21-2004, 09:52 PM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

Hey, Lixue!
If we were men, we could just keep a bottle under our desks for convenience calls.
Old 04-22-2004, 08:32 AM   #4  

great job getting back on track!!!
Old 04-22-2004, 09:57 AM   #5  
one step at a time..

thanks everyone
Closed Thread