View Poll Results: Which Of The Following Is Your Favorite Condiment?
Mustard/Honey Mustard 3 37.50%
Mayo/Salad Dressing 3 37.50%
Butter/Margarine 0 0%
Ketchup 0 0%
BBQ Sauce/Hot Sauce 0 0%
Relish/Pickles 1 12.50%
Sour Cream 1 12.50%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 07:00 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's....(#84)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 04-19-2004, 07:05 AM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #83 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!

Monday Weigh-In:
I lost 1 lb.

(Notice that I FINALLY got my 25 lb. chick!!!)
Old 04-19-2004, 07:35 AM   #3  
Carol

WTG Sherry!!! I am soooo proud!!!! Your going all the way this time. You skinny little thing!!!

Debbie: Your doing great too. To all of you weight losers!!! Keep up the good work. Together we will all get back OP!!

Shelley: I am with you. My weight climbed over the winter. Journaling helped me before also, so maybe Sherry has a point. Lets all journal together. No good or bad, just tell it like it is and learn from our habits!!! What do you say girls.

Sherry if you create the thread, I will post to it!!! I need all the help I can get.

Seems like everyone was out enjoying the wonderful weather over the weekend, me included. Got lots of yard work done here at home and my folks.

Gayle: Glad you had a nice visit with Steve. Sure makes us appreciate what we have when we miss it huh!!

I am down 1 lb. Now sure how that happened since I have been eating so badly lately, but I will take it.

I will have to start really watching my food intake when I start posting my meals. I am ready for you Sherry!! I want to have a 45 lb loss chickie!!!

Hello to those missing in action over the weekend. Jennelle, Cheryl, Tina, Vicki, Doni, Dee... Sorry if I missed anyone.

BTW: I love your Welcome banner Sherry!! Chickies everywhere!!!
Have a great day everyone
Old 04-19-2004, 09:23 AM   #4  
Losing it!

Sherry & Carol, Congrats on the loss this week! You two are doing SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherry, I LOVE the welcome geese!

Shelley, don't get to upset about the gain. You are the type of person that can catch yourself with a gain before it's to late. Unlike me, who is starting over... you did it before, now try it again, start journaling and watching the late night snacking. Do you like SF jello? I buy the little individual containers and keep it them in the fridge 24/7. If I'm really craving something, I can have 1 or 2 of those and the cravings ease off. Shoot, an entire 6 pack will not do any harm at all!!! I would push to get a doctors note, it's bad enough fretting about one child at school making it there and home, let alone two girls going to two separate schools. I'm sure Becky and Patty would prefer to go to the same school too.
Old 04-19-2004, 03:54 PM   #5  

Hi everyone, sorry to have been gone so long. I've just barely had a minute to think, much less post. My mom is home and is in very poor condition. She has one kidney which has shut down completely and the fluid retention is getting worse every day. They have told us there is just nothing more that can be done. I feel so bad watching her in such misery. I'm still staying up with her during the night. My brother was supposed to take everyother night, but so far I haven't seen anything out of him.

I just had a horrible scare. My office is next to the receptionist's desk and I can hear everything that goes on in the lobby. A gentlman with the Department of the Army came in earlier and asked if she could give him directions to a house. He gave the address and it was MY house! I just about fainted. It turns out they are doing a background check on Daniel in order to increase his security clearance! Not a good thing to do to a mother!!!!

I promise I will be back tonight to address each of you. I just wanted to keep my foot in the door before you guys slam it shut on me! hahaha
Old 04-19-2004, 04:27 PM   #6  

Man, Ramona, I got scared just reading about that!! Thank goodness it was just for a background check!!!!

Welcome back Carol! You're avatar pic is great--what a knock-out you are!

Gayle--I use sugar free jello in all sorts of ways. If you sprinkle just a tad of the powder in cooked oatmeal, in lieu of sugar, it's wonderful. Especially the cherry. Although, I do use 2 packets of equal.

Sherry--I really like the geese. You're such a cool moderator
Old 04-19-2004, 05:46 PM   #7  

Howdy

Did everyone have a good OP Monday? Thought I would post now before I get ready for my water aerobics tonight.

Ramona,
First of all, We would NEVER slap the door shut on you!! I can't believe you said that! You are here to STAY FOREVER!! For once in my life, I'm speechless as what to say after you posted what you did about your Mom. I wish I was there to give you a real big hug. I'm so sorry that she's not any better.Please give her all of your love and let her know it's ok if she just can't fight it anymore.We love you Ramona and you & your Mom are in my prayers.

Dee,
I'm so worried about you! Are you doing any better? I hope that you'll be able to sit up long enough to post to say hi. Miss & Love You So Much....

Gayle,
Have you got an email from Dee? I hope she's doing a little better. How are your classes going? Do you make more for each level that you teach? How does that work? I'm like you on the jello...I could eat it ALL day!!!!

Shelley,
I know that it will be so hard about the girls going to different schools. Talk to the principal and see if she/he has any pull whats so ever.Hopefully something will work out for you.Did you stay OP today? You're a strong person so I know you'll get right back on track!!

Carol,
WTG on the pound!! It's so hard to get back being OP but once we do...it gets easier huh? I started the Memorial Day Challenge thread. I'll try to post my foods today tonight after I get back from the Y.

Debbie,
Did anyone say anything about your hair? I thought the frosting turned out good. Do you still like it? I'm sooooo proud of you for staying OP for so long!! You're lookin' good girl!!!

Cheryl,
I'm glad you got the new shoes!! You'll have them broke-in in no time at all.Thanks for the tip on a sprinkle of oatmeal on the jello. Sounds great! I usually eat it with fruit and LF coolwhip. This will be a nice change.

Waiting on a post from: Jennelle,Dee,Tina,Vicki & Doni....Hope you're all ok!! Post soon!!!

Gotta get ready for the Y......Have a great evening.

Hugs!
Old 04-19-2004, 05:47 PM   #8  

OMG, Ramona! I too just about had a heart attack reading your post! Thank goodness everything is okay with Dan. I am so sorry about your mom. I continue to pray for you.

Sherry-WTG on your new chickie!! I'm so proud of you. Thank you so much for making a new thread for menus. I was thinking about doing it this morning, but I wanted to ask you first.

Carol-Good for you on the 1lb. lost! Please come and post with me on the challenge thread.

Gayle-Thanks for the tip. I don't buy the SF cups because they are too expensive. I need to start making jello again.

Cheryl-The oatmeal sounds interesting with jello on it. Do you use if as a snack or meal? I usually put a load of dried oatmeal in 1/2 container of ff cool whip for a nighttime snack, but I'm sure I'm having way too many points if I figure it out.

I have been very good today so far. The only problem is, I didn't eat breakfast or lunch. This is secretary's week, so the daycare gave us a platter of fresh veggies. I ate celery and carrots all day. I basically haven't had a meal today, so I really need to watch it tonight and not overdo it. I'm going over to post at the challenge now!
Old 04-19-2004, 07:37 PM   #9  
Carol

Oh Ramona.

My prayers are with you and all you are going through with your mom. Although you are probably exhausted with all you are doing, remember that these are all precious moments for both of you to be together. Your brother is missing out on the closeness you and your mom share.

And as if that isn't enough for one person to deal with, I can only imagine what that must have been like to hear someone from the army ask for your address. My heart skipped a beat as I read your post. I bet it took a long time for yours to slow down also.

Chin up girl and know we are all hear for you if you need us!!

Shelley:

I know you know better than to go without meals!!! It makes it that much harder not to over do in the evenings!! Remember, you are not alone, I am hanging in there with you and we will do it this time!! We have all been there when we have had to start over, so this time we will start over together!!

Cheryl:

I never would have thought about putting dry jello on oatmeal. Sounds yummy! I will definately have to give that one a try. Hope those news shoes work out great for you too!!

Sherry:

I must have still be asleep when I posted this morning. I was seeing chicks instead of geese!!!

Debbie & Sherry:

Okay, I want to know how the frosted hair looks!!! I am sure it looks great. You are both doing great on the water aerobics at the Y. Keep it up. It is paying off, I am sure of it!

Debbie:

Arm flab... OMG. You should see mine!!! Guess I will have to get out those weights too!!!

Gayle:

I keep those individuals containers of SF jello in my fridge at all times too and I have to admit, I have been known to eat more than one at one time!!

I have been so-so good OP so far today. I will post my meals later on the Challenge thread.. Come on everyone join in. Lets get as many of us in on the challenge as possible!! See you there!!

I better get a few things done around here tonight my little fairy seems to have taken the day off. So I guess since they aren't going to do the chores I will have to!!

Catch you later.
Old 04-20-2004, 05:36 AM   #10  

I stayed OP for 1 whole day!!

Carol-We both did it!!

Now on to today!
Old 04-20-2004, 07:28 AM   #11  
Carol

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!

Just a quick hello then off to work!!!

YEA!!! SHELLEY!!! One whole day OP... yes both of us!!! The Sugar Monster threatened to take me over But I kept it in perspective at least and stayed with the program.

WE DID IT!!! I have to do a happy dance!!

Here we go again for day #2. We can do this!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!
Old 04-20-2004, 10:48 AM   #12  

Hey y'all. The oatmeal is delish! All I do is cook my minute oats (1/2 c. dry) then put about a tablespoon of dry sugar-free jello (cherry is the best!) and 2 packets of the pink stuff. It has 3 points for those of you doing WW.

I was totally OP yesterday, as well. Did we have a good Floozie day or what?

I hope you all are doing well!

Cheryl
Old 04-20-2004, 03:04 PM   #13  

Wow, so many of you are doing a fantastic job staying OP. Could you please package some of that willpower and mail it to me???!!!!

Gayle, How did Allison like going to the movies?

Shelley, that's a real bummer about the girls going to different schools. I hope maybe you can work something else out.

Vicki, how are your parents doing?

Cheryl, I think I will try your oatmeal recipe. It sounds very interesting.

Sherry and Debbie, would you come and frost my hair? I've been wanting to get it done for quite a long time. I'm thinking maybe I'll ask for a gift certificate to my salon for Mother's Day.

Dee, how are you feeling? You didn't go and have surgery without telling us did you?

Carol, you are really back on a roll! Keep on inspiring us!!!

Jennelle and Doni, I hope you are both doing well!

Sorry to keep this so short, but I did want to post to everyone even if it was just a few words.

I'll try to check back this afternoon. Thankyou all for the kind words over my scare yesterday. I still haven't quite gotten over it!!!
Old 04-20-2004, 04:55 PM   #14  

Yay Cheryl!! You were OP too!!
Old 04-20-2004, 05:26 PM   #15  

Dee.......................Are you you????????????

I was hoping to see a post from you when I got home today. I'm so worried about you!!!! Please try to write a short post and tell us how your back is. LOVE YOU!!!!
Closed Thread