Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2001, 08:49 AM   #1  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Ok guys. Just click on my homepage and you will see the link for THE NIGHT OWLS. This will be for any and all pictures that you would like us all to see, wether or not they are related to WW or not. We've all become such "a family" that I thought it was appropriate for us to have a page for a bit more personal things pertaining to our families, friends, special events and such. Just click on here and away you go.
http://www.zyworld.com/Pamela_Jo

Old 02-20-2001, 10:01 AM   #2  
Smith Mountain Mommy-Girl

GREAT JOB PJ !!!!!

I cannot get your email to work.....my server won't send to you at BellSouth.Any ideas??? Please send me an email so I can try to reply to you. I wanted to send you a pic since no one ever had one of me....

I will PM you my email....also I can be reached at MSN IM at emmy123123@ hotmail.com

Thanks...
emmy
Old 02-20-2001, 11:00 AM   #3  
Smith Mountain Mommy-Girl

PJ...it seems my email does not want to send to ANYONE tonight so it must not be that I have the wrong email for you...sorry ....I will try again tomorrow or I will be calling my internet provider ASAP!!!

Night owls
emmy
Old 02-20-2001, 10:48 PM   #4  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Hi Em - Just email me at [email protected] whenever you can. I just finished putting up SueBee's picture. I'm anxiously awaiting yours too. So far, I have Judy's, SueBee's and my picture up. Keep 'em coming....
P.S. - If you all haven't figured it out already, just click on the link to my webpage under my signature that I usually sign off with.

------------------
~Pamela Jo~
www.zyworld.com/Pamela_Jo
[email protected]
Old 02-22-2001, 06:21 AM   #5  

Hi Pamela Jo:

Here I am again and still not able to do anything. Now if you could get the blurry picture of me that can be found at http://www.vasc.org/erc/
after you click on the blue eye that comes up on the right-hand list of things and then when you get that page, click on my name.

I am sure that the original night owls were early in 1998 when we all hated the WW site and were members of various other groups as the nightowls. I have gotten 3 or more years older and still haven't reached goal. You look beautiful in your picture! So does Judygal! I think Sue B use to write a lot of good information on the Weight Watcher site,
but it may have been another Sue B. What ever happened to the gal whose name on her service provider was "nightowl" like mine is "vabloch" for Virginia Bloch in [email protected].

Let me know if you can make a JPEG from what you see at the Virginia Air and Space Center site/ Education Resource Center/.

Freddie
Old 02-22-2001, 11:35 PM   #6  
Is is spring yet??

Hi Freddie!

Just to clarify - SueBee is not the same person as Sue B from the WW boards. The names sound the same - but they are different people. Oh and "nightowl" was elaine. She hasn't posted in a LONG TIME! I have no idea what happened to her.

I have to send in my pic - been so busy at home with my dad sick etc. But i will get to it soon!!

Tara

------------------
[email protected]

Failure is not falling down, failure is staying down!

[This message has been edited by Tara (edited 02-22-2001).]
Old 02-24-2001, 09:33 PM   #7  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Hi Freddie - Gotcha!!!! Heh-heh...Nice picture too. Yes, I was able to enlarge it a bit as well as lighten it up. Like Setina's picture, it came through very dark but it's fine now. Thanks to modern technology, eh? So nice to FINALLY put abeautiful face with your name. Thanks and as soon as I get back from coaching Billy's soccer game...I'll put it on the page. Thanks for sending it. Have a good one.

------------------
~Pamela Jo~
[email protected]
Old 02-25-2001, 04:25 AM   #8  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Tara - Got your picture too. I'm going to put up yours and Freddie's now. See ya later.
Old 02-25-2001, 05:27 AM   #9  
Teacher chick

Pamela, I'd like to exchange that picture of me for others as I lose weight. Ok? Thanks for all you've done
Judy
Old 02-27-2001, 04:28 AM   #10  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Hi Judy - No problem. Just let me know when and it's a done deal. K?

------------------
~Pamela Jo~
[email protected]
Closed Thread