South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2004, 08:49 PM   #1  
Buggin' with Pugs

Red face PLEASE Kick My Butt!!!!

Ok ladies I wrote in my hournal too and now I need you!!! My virus is back and more vicious. I was up back on the bike and working out and it came back!!! I try to be healthy and this is what I get?!!!

Anyway I have been missing meals, eating M&Ms and even some french fries. I have done too good to do this!! Don't be easy on me!! Don't let me sabotage myself. KICK MY BUTT!!!

The fevers are gone again (which is good) and the doc did say I MUST not take the bike rides for ANOTHER week. The activity is not what my immune system needs right now. I think my eyes crossed when she said that...out of frustration. This doc has turned out to be a friend and she has been making friend house calls. She is awesome. She told me she would put me in the hospital if I don't NOT bike ride!! I hate the hospital and I do NOT want to go. BUT I am wanting to eat bad!!!!!!! HELP!!!
Old 04-06-2004, 08:53 PM   #2  
Do or Do Not

S/C/G: 302/267/135

Height: 5'5

Your body is trying to fight something, so you need to eat, just not bad!
::KICKS BUTT:: hope that didnt hurt....lol. ooh that stinks she wont let you ride your bike. I hope you get better. Just watch what you eat, remember you must have the 3 D's...... see ya! Courtney
Old 04-06-2004, 09:12 PM   #3  

Listen, Rubensmuse, if you're ill, you've got to listen to your body. It doesn't want to work out; it needs to heal itself. It does need food to feel better, but M&M's and french fries won't do it. Give yourself permission to eat, but make sure the food is good, whole food. Are you still in Phase 1? Go to Phase 2 for awhile and allow yourself some toast and/or oatmeal or any other food you've been looking forward to on Phase 2. Treat yourself gently, stay away from junk, and get OP when you're feeling better. (Which I hope is very soon.) Jo
Old 04-07-2004, 09:20 AM   #4  

all right reubens let's go out to the wood shed with ya!!! no seriously take care of yourself!!!
drink lots of fluids and get some rest. try to stay op but don't beat yourself up if you don't. your health is so much more important!! eat healthy so that bug goes away. get well soon
Old 04-07-2004, 11:19 AM   #5  
Buggin' with Pugs

Thank you guys! I hear ya and really appreciate your input and kindness. I ate my egg beaters this AM, so I did NOT skip breakfast. For snack I had a small handful of Almonds. I am just so frustrated with being sick and trying to 'diet' and me more healthy....hard to FEEL like being healthy when you feel like poopie. I think I will take the suggest on going on Phase 2 for a few weeks and see if that helps!! Thanks SO much for the advise!!!
Closed Thread