Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 02:50 PM   #1  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Red face Weekly weigh in April 5th - April 11th

Sorry guys....I have been super busy, I forgot to start the weekly weigh in thread!

So, busy I forgot to even weight in yesterday. But, to my disapointment I did not forget this morning....I should of forgot. I gained 3 pounds!!!! EEEEKKKKKKKS...I am so bummed. I mean, honestly, I am not suprized, I was getting over a cold, helping my yongest stay out of the hospital for the third time in 4 weeks.....and working at Lane Bryant. And, being so stressed and busy, I slacked and did not plan meals out, so ate fast food a lot...ugh...my down fall. But it is so convienient.

I guess I am more mad for falling back into my old "thought patterns" when I saw the gain. I was angry, pissed, ad wanted to completely give up....and not go to the gym this morning like planned...because why bother, I was tired anyway. But, I slapped myself silly with my gym bag....and went anyhoo, and thouht out why I may have gained the weight. But...man, I feel like I come so far...and then take three steps back...like that. ugh....this is so not easy is it??? Then again, no one said it is!!!!!

How did everyone else do this week????
Old 04-05-2004, 03:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

I lost 2.5 pounds and 2% body fat. Guess all that exercise is starting to pay off.

Gina--Sounds like you are on the right track despite the gain. Good for you for getting into gear and making to the gym.
Old 04-05-2004, 03:15 PM   #3  

well i lost the lb. i gained last week and another 1/2 lb., so that is 1.5 lb for the week. will i ever get to twoferville? i am beginning to wonder. gina, get back up on that horse and finish this race. you have come so far and are doing great and CONGRATS babygirl.
Old 04-05-2004, 03:21 PM   #4  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

Gina - don't worry, those pounds will come off easy next time!
Dawnyal & Audrey - Congrats!!

I am down 5lbs to 245!
Old 04-05-2004, 03:25 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 247/177.5/130

Height: 5'3"

lost 3 lbs. i worked extra hard last week... 3 more to go to ONEderland!
Old 04-05-2004, 03:33 PM   #6  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

I lost 1 lb!!

I managed to stay off sweets last week and that was my goal. I only exercised twice, but it's a start!!!

This week, I am back to counting my calories. This week the goal is to stick to 1800 calories and work out 5 days.

Gina - Don't sweat the gain - just get back to business today. I kow how it feels when you get derailed, but it just takes one thing to get you back on track. Mine was reading Raelynn's poist last week. Yours might be goingto the gym when you weren't motivated to!!!

Congrats to all the losers!!!
Old 04-05-2004, 03:42 PM   #7  
You can do it!!!!

You guys rock!! (wiping tear from eye!) Thanks!
Old 04-05-2004, 03:53 PM   #8  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Talking

My official weigh-in day is Saturday, so on that day I posted this in the Weekly Weigh-in thread ending the 4th -- but it seems that I should have waited to post it here instead. (I was wondering why noone said anything!) Anyway, here goes:

As of Saturday I was another 3 pounds down, bringing me to a total of 20 pounds lost since March 1!!!!! I'm so excited.....I was saying in my last post that I was walking around looking at things that weigh 20 pounds and telling myself I don't have to carry around that weight anymore, like a sack of potatoes, my Italian Greyhound and one of my fatter cats, and -- Oh jeez, now I'm looking around my cubicle for things that might weigh 20 pounds! Stop me, I'm mentally weighing things and I can't stop!! Guess I'm just giddy with excitement!
Old 04-05-2004, 04:50 PM   #9  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Smile Gina

Ginagirl, I wish I could just give you a big hug, you sweetie pie! You're doing a great job, just need to remember to set yourself up for success, that's all. With so much on your plate, planning is going to be critical. Just remember the words you wrote in your signature and make them your mantra....you need to set aside the time for yourself to make those meals in advance, etc. With two kids, a hubby, a part-time job and your sickness and your child's, it's no wonder you're struggling with juggling everything. So it's certainly going to be a challenge, but you're up for it. Just sit down and plan it, then do what you need to do to manage your time so that you can make it happen. Only in that way are you going to succeed, and get yourself stronger and healthier........so that you're better able to continue to take care of everyone else! You count, too! Don't be hard on yourself....you did such an awesome job identifying the defeatist thought patterns and responding positively..........YAY YOU!!!!! I think you should count this day a success for that alone. There was a day you couldn't have done that, right? So you -- we all -- progress a little at a time. No biggie. You're headed for greatness, Gina.......one step at a time!
Old 04-06-2004, 12:10 AM   #10  
You can do it!!!!

Wink

Thanks Sarah!!!! You are right!!! But still....lol

You are doing amazing....wtg!!! Isn't it a great feeling. Someone said to me about my 30 pound loss..."imagine running up and down the stair with a 30 pound bag of dog food? Well...you were 30 pounds ago" Wow, what an analogy!! The visual thing helps me out a lot!!
Old 04-06-2004, 07:43 AM   #11  
Believe

Height: 5'7"

Congrats to all the losers so far this week! And Gina - you've done so well and you know what went wrong last week so now you can stay on the right track! You'll knock those lbs off this week!
Old 04-06-2004, 11:37 AM   #12  

Congrats to all of our "loosers"!

I gained 1.5 pounds this week. Boo. Apparently even birthday cake has calories and points (who knew??). Ah well...right back on track! Going for an extra run tonight to try to counteract some of the 3 birthday celebrations from last week.

Gina - I believe that the true measure of success is how quickly you get back on plan. Sounds like it didn't take you much time at all! That's how you know that you will be successful in weight loss.

Audrey - You are so close to Twoderville!! Woohoo!

Have a good week ladies (and gents...)!
Old 04-06-2004, 07:05 PM   #13  
Making myself proud.

S/C/G: 375/ticker/200

Height: 5'11"

Hi.

It seems I only ever get time to post here early in the week. Sorry! No computer at home and when I'm busy at work I don't have a moment to write.

I don't really know anyone because I just recently started posting here but I think everyone is doing great and we all deserve a hand. It certainly does help to be in the company of motivated people in my situation (or something like it). You guys are great and I'm happy to be a part of this group, even if I'm not often around.

My current stats are posted in my signature. I'm still stunned things are going so well for me. I'm way ahead of where I thought I'd be, assuming I'd even stick with it, which I wasn't able to do last year at all. I'm going to do it this time. I can feel it!

Thanks for the support and keep at it everyone.
Old 04-06-2004, 08:14 PM   #14  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Old 04-06-2004, 08:59 PM   #15  

Way to go EVERYONE but i just have to say YAHOOO!!!!!!! to Aimee cause she is out of the stinking 80s!!!! Keep it up girl your doing it!!!!
Closed Thread