Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2004, 04:05 PM   #1  
Empress/Queen

Talking CCRRMM Easter Sprint, All Queens Please Get On Board NOW! Time's Awastin'! Huzzah!

Ok, s, the name for this challenge comes from Noble Anagramatic, who says she's ready for an Easter sprint and so the pushy Amarantha dinna want to wait for a consensus so here it IS!!!

Folkettes, hast thou noticed those chocolate cream Easter eggs in the stores? Hast thou noticed the Easter JellyBelly collections? Dost thou realize that the Hippy Hoppy Easter Bunny be coming our way in but a few weeks, as Anagramatic hath reminded us, it's April 11!!!!!!

WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT THIS CRISIS, QUEENS? Are we gonna let the Candy Marketing Industry dictate the size of our little pink Easter outfits beneath our Easter bonnets with all the frills upon its!!?

I SAY, 'NO WE AREN'T!!!'

Was I shouting? How rude?

Ok, we need to get on board the Hippy Hoppy Easter Train and focus on why we all came to 3FC in the first place (at least I think we all came in the first place to focus on weight!!! ) ... I'm proposing we hop aboard this challenge train and declare WHAT WEIGHT WE ARE GONNA BE AT ON EASTER MORNING!!!!! That could include just maintaining a weight we're already at, so no one has to worry about losing ... just kinda cooling it and hocus pocus focusfocusing!!!

The Easter Towel Boys have agreed to coordinate the challenge. They're proposing that this just be a weight posting thread with limited conversation and everyone just posting a weight, a goal, reporting in a few times and reporting an Easter weight. No one should feel obligated to cheer anyone on as virtue beith its own reward. No one should stop posting on the food/exercise threads or the discussion thread!!! Winners should go out and buy something fab for themselves as, frankly, there's no funding for prizes from the palace management. Winners will have gained a MORAL VICTORY! Now that's exciting, right?

Right! Let's get to it!!! NO SLACKERS!!!!!

Old 03-26-2004, 04:10 PM   #2  
Empress/Queen

Ok, Easter Towel Boys! I will take thy Hippy Hoppy Challenge! My Easter Weight Goal is 146!!! I pledge to report in on weigh-ins to let thy know how I'm doing!!! I pledge to hocuspocusfocusfocus!!!! I pledge to go buy a little pink Easter outfit! I pledge to be brief! Ok, bye!
Old 03-26-2004, 07:25 PM   #3  

Hello all!

This is an excellent idea since it is beginning to become very, very crazed in the stores.... all the stores seem to be dripping w/ "Easter gifts, Easter treats."

So, yes, send on over a towel boy... in fact, send on over two please...
I'd like one to fold the towel and the other to unfold the towel.

Here we go.... Since I "unofficially" weigh 163 ( at home weight) the past 3 days....I 'd be very impressed if I weighed 160 on April 11.

Thanks Empress! This will be outstanding not to feel so
"Fifth wheel" with peeps and solid and hollow bunnies and etc and etc.
Goodness gracious... hope Memorial Day doesnt turn into another CandyDay...

So .... just have the towels boy arrive in the am please...
Old 03-27-2004, 10:10 AM   #4  
deleted2

I'm getting a visual of our towel boys with bunny ears and fluffy cotton tails!

Okay, I'm in. I'm so ready for some new inspiration---in honor of this, I'll purchase something pink for my wardrobe--it'll add a slosh of color to all the black and grey!

My Easter dream is to reach 132 pounds.

Old 03-28-2004, 10:42 AM   #5  
Empress/Queen

Talking No applause, please, no really, no applause ...

New weight thanks to Hippy Hoppy Motivational Bunny:

148!!!!

Last edited by Amarantha2; 03-28-2004 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Think it sb the Hippy Hoppy Motivational Bunny!!!! :)
Old 03-28-2004, 06:17 PM   #6  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Hopping on!

I don't want to even speak the current numbers, but I'm going to aim for a 4 pound loss, which will get me 2 below my sig. number. WI is the day after Easter. Not sure, actually, if there is a WI. I may end up having to weigh at home, but ... I will! Let's go!
Old 03-28-2004, 06:32 PM   #7  
Empress/Queen

Yo!!! Let's go, indeed. Thanks s!!! The Easter Bunny Towel Boys are stoked!!!

Arabella, I'm pmg thee!!!
Old 03-29-2004, 08:45 AM   #8  
the sword bearer

S/C/G: 209/140

Exclamation

I'm in, Flynn! Aimin' for 5 pounds. But would like 20 of course....why do things small!

Cute visuals on the TB's.

Ceara
Old 03-29-2004, 10:16 AM   #9  
Empress/Queen

Yo!!! Pmging thee Ceara ... welcome aboard!!!
Old 03-29-2004, 10:17 AM   #10  
Empress/Queen

Have also pmd (as they knowst) Eydie, Kaylets and Anagramatic and as they knowest, I'm pledging to be BRIEF on this thread so am pmg all the s I'm mentally sending out to us all!!! Sis boom bah!!!
Old 03-29-2004, 08:08 PM   #11  
Empress/Queen

[b]Thankee, Anagramatic!!!!

The word on the main thread is that KAYLETS HATH LOST TWO POUNDS (yowza) and WILDFIRE HATH PURCHASED A SWIMSUIT IN A SMALLER SIZE (huzzah)!!!!

The crowd roars and the trumpets blare as the Kaylets and Wildfire wave to the crowd from the platform of the Hippy Hoppy Bunny Challenge train!!!! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Sis boom bah!!!
Old 03-29-2004, 11:24 PM   #12  
Empress/Queen

Lightbulb

I'm going to post this on all the CCRRMM threads because I read it today and it really hit me, not that I have to necessarily run for exercise or exercise at 5 a.m., but that it IS necessary to do it (and to eat right) whether I really feel like it or not, UNLESS I prefer life at 247 pounds. I can't afford to wait until I feel like it. If not now, when? ... 'I've been running every morning at 5am for about 13 years now--and never ONCE has it been easy to get up and do it. Thirteen years and never once! ... Why do I keep doing it? It is the fastest, most efficient and effective way for me to keep my weight down ...' Ingrid, Connecting in OR, quoted in No More Excuses! by Tawni Gomes

Old 03-30-2004, 10:28 AM   #13  
Empress/Queen

There's room for more people on this train!!!! Come on down to your local bunny train station and hop aboard!!!!!! Ms. Bunny Engineer, please stoke the furnace in the engine room as we all wanna make good time towards our goals today!!!! Yowza!!!

If not now, when?

Sis boom bah!

Old 03-30-2004, 01:10 PM   #14  
caffeine free!

Hitching my summer goal to the back of the bunny train and aiming for 149 by Easter. Yes, thats right, out o the 150s for good.

Three pounds, three weeks. Very easy math.
Old 03-30-2004, 05:53 PM   #15  
Empress/Queen

Talking Zadie hops aboard!!!

Sis boom bah!!!!! Zadie on board for a three-pound ride!!! She hath also won the right to receive a personal pm from the Bunny herself!!! Huzzah!!! I'm pmg thee, Zadie!!!

= THREE POUNDS DOWN FOR THE Z-WOMAN!!!
Closed Thread