Old 03-25-2004, 01:25 PM   #1  

Angry What have I done?

I can't believe I did this to myself!!! I worked so hard to get down almost twenty pounds and then.... poof 5.3 came back... I have no idea why I thought I could get away with not eating like I should. I just can't get over that it took me so long to lose that 5.3 and less than a week to get it back. I am so frustrated with myself!!!
misty1328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 01:43 PM   #2  

Misty its really hard to get back on track but it will be easier to get back on now then if you regained the 20 lbs plus! If you have been eating off program some of that is probably water so if you get right back on track by next week you might see a good share of that weight gone. I have had my times falling off the wagon but no one is perfect or we would not be here trying to lose weight in the first place!
dowsx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2004, 10:25 PM   #3  

You did it, it's over. NOW ... look forward. I was off track for a few weeks and this week I've found that writing things down IS helping a lot. And dowsx4 is right ... it some of that weight could be water which will fall right off when you get back on track.

Have a good cry, then pamper yourself w/ a bubble bath or a manicure adn get back on track. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 12:39 AM   #4  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Dust off your butt...and hop back on the wagon....no sense beating yourself up about it...because that is not gonna change the gain! Learn from your mistakes.....and just realize what you did to regain the weight...and what Steph said is true...most of it is probably just water...so drink up!
Monkeybabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 10:36 AM   #5  

Thanks everyone! I'm sure that you're right and a lot of it is water... at least I hope . I am back on track and working to get this gain off. Thanks so much for your support!!
misty1328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 02:43 PM   #6  

Hooray Misty! You'll be back down to loosing "virgin" pounds in no time!
looosingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 01:27 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 308/238/164

Height: 5'5.5"

Been there done that! gained 6 pounds in 1 week, plus another couple of pounds crept on when I wasn't looking. I was in near tears and so disgusted w/myself!! well, it has definitely been slow, going on 2 weeks now, but as of the scale tonight, I lost that 6 pounds, those other couple of pounds PLUS another 3.5!! So try to give yourself a break (Easier said than done, I know) and get back up in the saddle. We all have faith in you.
Dyanm1 is offline   Reply With Quote