Old 03-15-2004, 10:40 AM   #1  
Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Thumbs up Christian Encouragers #181

* WELCOME! *
You've found a great place to come and vent, brag or ask for prayer support This is a great group who will be very encouraging and caring and anyone is welcome to join!

Last edited by SunnyD57; 03-22-2004 at 02:42 AM.
SunnyD57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 10:55 AM   #2  

Wink Link

Here is a LINK back to CER's #180 if you need to catch up in reading

LINK:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...772#post539772

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 03-15-2004, 01:06 PM   #3  

Default Hi!

Thanks for starting a new thread sunny! The old one was really long. I didn't take a pic of the blanket but it did come out nice pretty yarn, great job on all the exercise, E.z. sounds like you had a great time out with the kids, you'll get your exercise playing with rylee. Wilma- sounds like you made headway with have ds's clean, sami- hope yopu get good news at Dr.s I had a great weekend, going to Albany tom, for legislative day, there is keynotes speakers, and discussion of what laws are before the house and assembly ect. then we meet our representative to say what we would like to see done, how you would like them to vote ect. I went last year and they had Dr. Laura Slessinger a s keynote speaker she was great. Sogetting ready for work but wanted to check in and say hi Mitchy sounds like things going wellI am excited for you. gotta run for now check in later.
doitforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 04:45 PM   #4  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Default Monday

HI LADIES

I see we are a little slow posting now aren't we

Good to hear from SAMI after so long!!

SUE I really like Dr. Laura too, I listen to her a lot. At times she seems to get too big for her britches but overall she has a bunch of good advice for people. I appreciate that you are active in the attempt to keep AMERICA CLEAN!! or at least get it that way!! With all the terrorism around I think it is going to be a long hard fight to OUR KINGDOM!!

SUNNY Hope all the exercise this week costs you lots of pounds!!

MICHELE Glad things are well with Charlie.

SAMI Glad to see your yearly trip for basketball to Wisconsin was a success! I am so glad my children enjoy sports and working out! Sometimes no matter how tired they are they go to the gym--they know they feel better when they do! They love to stay in shape! Oh-they aren't perfect -they eat junk from time to time and they can be found in front of the TV too! But they do understand that it doesn't take too long to fall back into bad habits, that is why they press forward all the time. My nephew has his first school basketball game today-- the little guy has NO skills but enjoys playing anyway-- he is the one I need to keep pushing to work-out--when I remember I make him do sit-ups and push-ups during the commercials when he is watching TV with me--problem is I don't remember enough! He will go to the gym in the garage on his own though, like last night, and work out on the elliptical for an hour or so--of course we do have a TV in the gym or he probably wouldn't go in there .

WILMA Boy those boys are really catching on! Good for you mom I hope you get your spring weather soon. I talked to my mom in Illinois this morning and she and my grandma REALLY want spring to come soon. Neither one is in good health and they can't go outside, even on the porch, with the snow and cold weather.

Well RYLEE wants to play..gotta go for now...........
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 04:53 PM   #5  

Unhappy

Hi SUE,
Good to see you...

*~*~*~*

It's been a very busy last two days for me & Joe and today it all caught up to me. I just felt like I couldn't get enough sleep & I couldn't stop thinking about our friend. Joe & I got some very sad news yesterday... we have a very dear friend, Sherry, that has just been told she has pancreatic cancer and it has traveled into her liver... she was operated on this past Friday and when they opened her up to remove the tumor - they just closed her up again, because it was so bad. Just so tragic... she is so very private and doesn't speak much about her problems (& still had not - her dearest friend told us for prayer support). The sweetest person I know and so very talented as a pianist... please pray for Sherry and her family.

Thanks guys for always being there.
Loves,
D.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 03-15-2004, 04:56 PM   #6  

Cool

Hi GARY,

You posted while I was... so I didn't see you.
I will be back tomorrow & let you all know the news after
my weight-in and measure - be it good or bad news.

Blessings...
D.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 03-21-2004 at 02:42 PM.
Old 03-15-2004, 05:25 PM   #7  
Mouth of the South

Hello,

I am new to this thread, and I am thrilled to see that there is a Christian thread! I have problems with my blood sugar, and my Doc. recommended Atkins. So far so good! Allergies are about 50% better, moods stable, and blood sugar stable so far. I refuse to become a diabetic! I live in Houston, and have a 14 year old daughter. Love to meet the rest of you!

Catgirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 10:35 PM   #8  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Newest pictures of Rylee.

Last edited by EZMONEY; 08-03-2007 at 10:03 PM.
Old 03-15-2004, 10:39 PM   #9  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Martha Stewart's jail cell.

Last edited by EZMONEY; 08-03-2007 at 10:03 PM.
Old 03-16-2004, 06:22 AM   #10  

Wink TUESDAY Morning...

Good Morning folks...

Well, well, Hello there CAT...
"Welcome!"
I met you on my Curves thread We always welcome new posts...
hope to see you again soon.

*~*

Hi GARY,
Just love your pictures of Rylee!! I cannot believe how fast she has grown!! And the Martha Stewart Jail Cell just too funny!
Even though I still feel badly for her...

Yep... more snow posting ~ we are getting blasted again this morning!!! Suppose to get another 6-8 inches by this evening. Bah! My daffodil bulbs are up about 4 inches already - they are trying to see the light too, but to no avail...

Today I go in for weight & measure @ Curves, but I am not sure the place will be open I may have to go tomorrow morning instead I am going to call there before I leave to be sure... I hope you are correct in that all this work has cost me some pounds

Hello out there to MICHELE, So happy to hear that all went well with your date with Charlie Come back soon...
Hi SAMI, WILMA, SUE, GARNET, ANGEL,
SPROUT, EEYORE, SPRITE, SHIRL
--- you all come back now...

Catch you later...
*God Bless*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 03-21-2004 at 02:43 PM.
Old 03-16-2004, 09:01 AM   #11  
Quit counting at 45!

Default Good Morning!

It's still blowy and snowy up here. Winter is having a hard time letting go. I am really looking forward to getting into my yard but right now there's still a good foot of snow on the lawn.

I've been behaving with my snacks. Last night I actually DID NOT EAT a piece of saskatoon berry pie. I am quite proud of myself. I am determined to do this challenge. This week I am cutting back and analyzing my evening meal. For tonight I'm doing chicken breasts and mixed veggies. Can't go wrong there!

Gary: Cute pic of Rylee. I showed DS and he too thinks that she looks like our dog when she was a pup. Thought the pic of Martha's cell was a hoot. Living in drab grey surroundings is going to drive her crazy.

Cat: Welcome to you! You've found a great place to come to vent, brag or ask for prayer support.

Sunny: Hope your weigh in was what you expected. Let us know. I go for mine at the end of the month. I can't wait and yet am glad I have 2 weeks to work on getting rid of more.

Well, gotta go. Have a great day!
wilma12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 10:05 AM   #12  

Smile

Hi WILMA,

So happy for you!!! I know how difficult it is to not snack on what I call 'fun foods'... you are doing wonderful!! Your dinners sound very much like mine... yummy

NO WEIGH-IN or MEASURE TODAY for me
I messed up! When I got there this morning I saw that Sue (the owner & the one who measures me) was very busy and on the phone, so I went and worked out first - thinking afterwards she'll be free to do it. Well, she said that she will not do a weight & measure AFTER a workout (muscles are too pumped up ) ~ only BEFORE, so I will have it done tomorrow instead. Gotta wait another day. Maybe it's for the best, I do have a pulled shoulder muscle from working out yesterday.

I pray that my numbers are good!! I don't think I lost all that much weight, but I sure do hope I have in inches!

Wilma, I am going to use your words to Cat in my opening post, okay
Quote:
You've found a great place to come to vent, brag or ask for prayer support.
--- I liked how you phrased it Hope that's okay with you

*~*

We have about 2 inches of snow from this morning and growing!!! It is quite messy outside right now. I get so concerned for my Joe when the weather is bad!!! He does so much driving and the roads are so bad... would you all hold him in your prayers? Thank you so much!

Well, I must be going... I'll be back tomorrow with the results.
*Blessings*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last edited by SunnyD57; 03-21-2004 at 02:44 PM.
Old 03-16-2004, 11:01 AM   #13  

Talking

Thought we could enjoy a chuckle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image00111.JPG (25.3 KB, 56 views)
Old 03-16-2004, 11:16 AM   #14  

Smile

Hi again... Gary asked if I have gotten anything new in the '1950's' catagory and I/we have, so here are some pics for you guys

Here are some pictures I sent to my folks that Joe & I took the other day - my folks sent us 'no reason' gifts...
*First is the Butter-dish my sister gave me for my birthday
*The 1950's Salt & Pepper Shakers from my parents
*Joe is holding a Mortar & pestal for spices
*Me (Joe took it)
*Me holding 1950's Salt & Pepper Shakers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Donna (1).JPG (41.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg Donna (2).JPG (38.3 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg Joe (1).JPG (33.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Kitchen (5).JPG (37.9 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Kitchen (6).JPG (44.7 KB, 52 views)

Last edited by SunnyD57; 03-21-2004 at 02:44 PM.
Old 03-17-2004, 06:33 AM   #15  

Talking "Happy St. Patty's Day!"

Bless each door that opens wide to strangers as to kin.
And bless each crystal window pane that lets the starlight in.

Bless the rooftop overhead and every sturdy wall.
And may love and peace on St. Patrick's Day be sure to find you all.

"Happy St. Patrick's Day...
All The Best To You And Your Families"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*