General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 02-28-2004, 08:13 PM   #1  

Angry Trimspa....anyone tried it?

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone tried Trimspa out there? Anna Nicole Smith sure lost alot of wight on it and looks great! Does anyone know what you eat while taking it? A special diet? Any info would be interesting to find out.
thanks
onangelwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 01:15 AM   #2  

Quote:
Originally Posted by onangelwings
Hi all!!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone tried Trimspa out there? Anna Nicole Smith sure lost alot of wight on it and looks great! Does anyone know what you eat while taking it? A special diet? Any info would be interesting to find out.
thanks
You could try TrimSpa's website.
sue320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 02:09 PM   #3  
Uber-Moderator!!

Or for more UNBIASED info, check this thread...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37082

Personally, I would never buy a product based on the endorsement of Anna Nicole Smith...she's gained and lost weight several times. Judging from her recent interview on the Larry King Show (where she said she 'just stopped eating' altogether and 'never exercises'), I'd say this is just another one of those times.
MrsJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 07:21 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue320
You could try TrimSpa's website.
thanks,susan....I did go to the website. I guess you never had any experience with the product either.
Old 03-02-2004, 07:24 AM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJim
Or for more UNBIASED info, check this thread...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37082

Personally, I would never buy a product based on the endorsement of Anna Nicole Smith...she's gained and lost weight several times. Judging from her recent interview on the Larry King Show (where she said she 'just stopped eating' altogether and 'never exercises'), I'd say this is just another one of those times.
thanks Mrs. Jim for responding. Congrats on your weight loss! What program did you follow to reach your goal?
Old 03-03-2004, 08:46 AM   #6  
Uber-Moderator!!

No problem (BTW I didn't follow any 'one' program - different ones - click on my name at the left for the link to my personal website).

Also - just wanted to advise further on Trimspa...that from what I've read, ANS used the EPHEDRA version of the product to lose her weight (which of course is no longer available) last year. In her interview with Larry King she said she is 'now' using the ephedra-free version (how could she NOT say that - she's being paid well to promote the current product, not the old one...).

As I stated on the thread in Buyer Beware, from browsing through different weight-loss sites on the 'Net where people are talking about their experience with the 'new' Trimspa, the results have been less than spectacular to say the least...just FYI.
MrsJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2004, 06:09 PM   #7  
Ilene the Bean

There is NO magic pill... eat well , exercise, sweat, everything comes together... weight comes off... Not as quickly as ANS, but she'll probably be back to her old self by this time next year....

my 2 cents....
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 07:25 PM   #8  

Ive tried it, and it actually keeps you feeling full, which would be the best thing it does, along with a healthy diet.
mellywelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 11:44 AM   #9  

Thank you all for your input and advise. good luck to all on whatever plan you use!
Sincerely. onangelwings

Last edited by onangelwings; 03-14-2004 at 11:47 AM.
Old 03-24-2004, 08:52 PM   #10  

gee, im feeling the opposite way with trimspa, i dont feel i have more energy and the worst thing is, i feel hungrier than ever!!! @_@ I did lose 1 lbs this morning (today is the 2nd day on trimspa), but that's becoz i didn't give in my craving.. i almost couldn't sleep last nite, coz my stomach kept growling !_!
lucya is offline   Reply With Quote