Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 11:07 AM   #1  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Default 3/8 - Exercise Thread

Alright, let's try this again!!! We know we need to be moving and grooving to get this thing done!!!!

Post your exercise for the week here!!!
Old 03-08-2004, 11:09 AM   #2  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

The Plan...

Monday: Step Tape
Tuesday: Lower Body Weights
Wednesday: 30 min Treadmill
Thursday: Upper Body Weights
Friday: Does an all day craft fair count??
Saturday: Full Body Weights
Sunday: Step Tape
Old 03-08-2004, 01:59 PM   #3  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Nice plan, Sandi! The craft fair sounds fun!!!! let's see........hmmmmm

Tonight I am working at LB, so I will be on my feet all night...does that count as some physical activity? I am serious...usually I would be sitting down vegging or online (of course)

Tomorrow I will do Tae Bo and I am not quite sure about the rest of the week yet!!
Old 03-08-2004, 02:24 PM   #4  

The craft show is definitely exercise, especially if you are like me and find something you want, but wait until you checkout the whole place before deciding to go back to it. Do you have a pedometer? I bet if you wore one that day you would see the amount of walking you really do
Sunday I did half an hour on the elliptical and 1 hour of body pump
Today I am going to aim for some work on the body ball, it has been awhile since I have used it.
Old 03-08-2004, 05:26 PM   #5  

Today I did kickboxing (45 minutes) and 1 1/2 hours of cross country skiing (behind the three year old at a snail's pace - don't know if that counts but the fresh air and sunshine was therapeutic) and 30 minutes weight training. Tuesday - step aerobics, Wednesday - 1/2 hour elliptical Thursday - Tae Bo and that is as far as I am committing at this moment. I do something each day. Just had my physical and I must report that the exercise has been a miracle for my body - I have been committed to exercise for a long time and now it SHOWS! My BP was normal as was cholestrol, sugars and liver enzymes! Yipee! It works - even if my weight isn't coming off as fast as I would like it too, things are changing and I am healthier. That feels nice and I think it is all the exercise I get (and probably the healthy food choices to some degree). Hope everyone has a great week!

Jenaya
Old 03-09-2004, 12:47 AM   #6  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

3 circuits @ the gym tonight.
Closed Thread