Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-11-2017, 07:59 PM   #1  

Default Starting a new workout and I need accountability to help keep me on track!

I got a new workout DVD set insanity max 30. I really want to stick with it until the end but I always end up giving up. I'm hoping this time will be different. I found this website and I'm hoping it helps me stay on track and keeps me motivated 😀😀💪
Diesel12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 04:51 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/225/150

Hi! I'm new here too and looking for support. This place seems to be pretty active, so we will be ok!!! I'm just starting with walking but eventually I'd love to try something like Crossfit or a Spinning class. We can motivate each other!
Fathippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:30 PM   #3  

When you fail, you should watch the motivational videos
YolaLendres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 09:32 AM   #4  

I recommend getting the motivation from easy and simple workouts, that I enjoy and that doesn't take so much time, that I must force myself to do them every day and therefore finally to give up. I prefer walking in a fresh air and some simple workouts for problem areas like butt and abs, that take 5-10 minutes of my time. Walking 30-45 minutes. And I enjoy my life and feel positive. And my body feels well and is happy.
F. Schneider is offline   Reply With Quote