Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 03-19-2017, 11:05 PM   #1  

Default Best Exercises For Women, Lose Belly Fat Fast at Home

If the jeans you bought last year don't fit you anymore, if the extra belly fat on your body makes it hard for you to do even the most simple activities, you need to start implementing some changes into your life.

The bad aesthetic look is not the only disadvantage of the belly fat. When you have extra fats in your body it raises the risk of some coronary diseases and other health complications.

If you would like to prevent this problems from happening, the best thing that you can do is to start exercising because they are the easiest way to stop gaining weight, and start losing it. In the following article we are going to present to you the top 5 easiest exercises to lose belly fat.

Crunches

Crunches are the exercise which can burn fat insanely easy and fast. And we surely recommend you implementing them into your daily exercise routine. Bend your knees while you're lying down, placing your feet on the ground.

Firstly you need to lift your hands, and put them behind your head, or you can just cross them on your chest. Lift the upper part of your torso inhaling deeply, and exhale while you lower your body. Do at least 2 to 3 sets of this exercise daily to get the wanted results.

Jogging

There are countless number of experiments conducted on running and jogging every year, and they've shown one similar result. Jogging and running help dissolve the unwanted belly fat really quick, some studies even showed it to be more effective than weightlifting.

Twirl Crunches

There are several variations of crunches that can be done, and these ones are for intense stomach workout, and as we said in the previous paragraph about crunches it is recommended to do at least 2 to 3 sets of them on a daily basis.

Walking

One of the best known ways of burning fat and becoming fit is by doing cardio workouts. And the best way to do this is to just walk at a steady pace for 50 minutes to an hour for 4 to 5 days per week, but this exercise relies on healthy food consumption and is not going to be very effective on its own. This is a really good choice for the ones just starting to exercise.

Working Around The House

Working in the garden or around the house, or just doing some household chores is also a great way of changing the workout routine and adding some variety of ways to workout. This is good for losing some belly fat, burning calories and keeping your heart rate up.

So there you go, the 5 easy and fast exercises to burn belly fat, calories and keeping a healthy lifestyle. If you liked this article please share it on the social media. This is not just going to help us as a page, but it is also going to help some of your friends who want to lose some weight as well.
Martha1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:08 AM   #2  
mjf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martha1 View Post
In the following article we are going to present to you the top 5 easiest exercises to lose belly fat.

Crunches
Crunches will make your abs stronger, but they're not an effective way to lose belly fat. To lose belly fat you need to reduce your overall body fat by burning a lot of calories, and crunches don't burn a lot of calories because the abs are a small muscle.

People who want to lose fat should be focusing on exercises that work large muscle groups - exercises like squat, deadlift, bench press, bent over row, overhead press, pull-up.

Cardio helps too, but you should be doing both weightlifting and cardio if you want the best results.
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:53 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjf View Post
To lose belly fat you need to reduce your overall body fat by burning a lot of calories, and crunches don't burn a lot of calories because the abs are a small muscle.
Yes but here we are not talking about the overall body fat, here we are talking about the belly fat, and by doing crunches you are focusing on your abs and in that way burning belly fat. Anyways i might be wrong am not an expert or anything just found this post and wanted to share it with you
Martha1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 01:10 AM   #4  
mjf

Quote:
Yes but here we are not talking about the overall body fat, here we are talking about the belly fat, and by doing crunches you are focusing on your abs and in that way burning belly fat.
There is no exercise that burns fat in one specific area of your body. Any exercise that burns fat will burn fat all over your body (but some will burn fat faster than others).

Last edited by mjf; 03-21-2017 at 04:05 AM.
mjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 05:39 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/129 or so =)

Height: 5'6.5"

I agree with mjf. Crunches will build up your core strength (which is great!) but won't specifically help target belly fat. Here's most of a post I added to a different thread.

Our waistlines are affected by both normal subcutaneous fat and unhealthy visceral fat. In cases of someone who is insulin resistance, a fatty liver could also contribute to an enlarged waistline. If you are interested in finding out if you might have excess visceral fat, measure your waist-hip ratio (WHR) which is the circumference about an inch about your belly button divided by the circumference at your hip bones. Numbers above 0.8 indicate a higher risk. A waist measurement of greater than 35 is also considered an increased risk.

When it comes to normal subcutaneous fat, (a poster in a diffrent thread) is right that we can't spot reduce to choose where we will lose the fat (except through interventions like liposuction as well as some non-surgical methods).

However, visceral fat, which is metabolically more active than subcutaneous fat, can be targeted by diet and exercise. Walking is great! I do a lot of walking and years ago I was able to bring an unhealthy WHR into the healthy range (which is still is) partly by walking. Eating low levels of added sugars, refined carbohydrates, and alcohol should also help, as will weight loss in general.

In my case, I also adopted a low(ish) carb diet in general and ate *less often*. I know there's still a lot of controversy over eating/not eating breakfast, but a lot of people find an eating window very helpful and I find eating just once a day (which I got to by shrinking my eating window slowly) very sustainable. Eating windows and intermittent fasting (IF) in general are also tools that can be used to combat fatty liver and visceral fat.

Last edited by yoyoma; 03-21-2017 at 05:40 AM.
yoyoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 11:00 AM   #6  

laurach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 08:38 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Yes but here we are not talking about the overall body fat, here we are talking about the belly fat, and by doing crunches you are focusing on your abs and in that way burning belly fat. Anyways i might be wrong am not an expert or anything just found this post and wanted to share it with you
You can say that again!

When you are doing crunches you are not burning belly fat! You are strengthening ab muscles. Belly fat gets burned along with all the other fat in your body, you cannot target fat, it grows where it wants.
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:57 AM   #8  

I totally disagree with this statement .Crunches will not burn belly fat .To lose belly fat, you need to do total-body cardio exercise that burns calories.
Emyfrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 01:06 AM   #9  

Nowadays everyone is busy with their house hold works and jobs. So actually finding time for workout is a tough task. But if you can spend 10 minutes a day, you can do a good workout to reduce your belly fat. Take youtube and search 'abs workout for women'. Select the first video and obey the instructions carefully. ( I am a new user, so cant post a link until i have 25 posts).
priyasarandc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 07:49 AM   #10  

I've lost a dress size just walking to and from school at a reasonable pace. 15 mins there and 15 back (essentially an hour a day).
Molly Larkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 02:36 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 210/205/165

I like to work out at home, because you can do it whenever you have 10 free minutes.
pizzamonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 07:42 AM   #12  

Really appreciate
Asanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 12:12 PM   #13  

I agree, walking I think is good in general. If possibly in a park,in contact with nature as much as possible. I personally like and find inspiration to work out from youtube. There-s a ton of channel, even small, with great workout. Seeing someone doin it at the same time as me motivates me! I always think if she can do it I can do it as well 😊
marciag. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 10:02 PM   #14  

There are a lot of different exercises that can help women lose belly fat fast at home. Here are some of the best exercises to help you achieve your goals:

1. Crunches - These are a great way to target your stomach and get rid of abdominal fat. Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the ground. Put your hands behind your head and curl up towards your knees, contracting your abs as you go. Go as high as you can without lifting your hips or lower back off the ground. Repeat for 20-30 repetitions.

2. Reverse Crunches - These work the lower part of your abs and can be done using a Stability Ball.

3. Pilates Scissor -
This exercise is great for toning your obliques (side abdominals) and lower abs at the same time. Start by lying on your back with both legs in the air and crossed at the ankles. Place your right hand behind your head and rest the left lightly on the floor by your hip.

4. Bicycle Crunches - Bicycles are great for toning the entire abdominal area.
MrHelpful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 08:54 AM   #15  

Crunches are the most profitable exercise for losing belly fat
timmothysmith01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
exercise, lose fat, lose weight fast, weightloss