Old 01-11-2017, 07:43 AM   #1  

Default Steel Magnolias #1

Good morning ladies. It is rainy here but supposed to be near 70 today. Sheesh! It was freezing temperatures just a couple days ago and snow last weekend. I am ready for spring to get here!

I have my waxing appointment tomorrow and was going to manhandle a box to be returned to WM afterwards, but think I will leave it until Saturday and have Jack take it in. We bought a stand alone heater for the living room, got it home and plugged it in and you had to sit within a couple inches to even feel it. The box said it would heat a room 100 sq feet. Laughable. So, back it goes. We just wanted it to keep the heat down during the daytime for me. We have the heat low at night, but I get very cold during the day when the temps are low so thought this would work. Hopefully, we will not have a lot of the very cold temps anymore.

Jean: Tell Bob not to worry a shirt and tie is fine. Jack loves wearing the tux so that is why we bought one. Jack also likes his shirts heavily starched and folded so they don't hang. We take a garment bag to hang my dresses in and his tux. Since we drive we take a lot of luggage and there is no limit so we can take as much as we want. This year to cut down some we are going to launder our clothing when we get to our Florida hotel and rewear it on the ship, then stay an extra day when we get off the ship and do up all the laundry before we come home so I don't have 6 loads of laundry when we get home. I will just have the clothing we wore coming home. Also, the ship will press your garments or even launder them for a fee. If you have a suite, they do it for free. All you have to do is ask your room steward. Your room steward is your key to everything. They clean your room twice a day, any requests for anything you ask them. One thing we do is tip extra. We do pay our gratuities beforehand but it is so little money we tip our room steward and our dining room waiters extra at the end of the cruise. I tip each waiter $10 per day (on RCCL you have the same 2 waiters assigned to your table each night.) I figure that is what they would get if Jack and I went out to dinner and had a waiter. The prepaid gratuities are given to several people so they end up being a couple dollars per person per day and IMO that is pretty cheap. You don't have to do either of those things. I give my room steward $50 if it is a regular room and $100 if we are staying in a suite. You get more perks in a suite so he or she has more to do. They have to replace your free water, fruit and snack items, besides cleaning and running around getting what you want like extra hangers or pillows or whatever. Believe me, you can ask them for anything and they can pretty much get it for you. Some nasty people abuse them pretty badly though and treat them like slaves. I figure my husband works with poop so we are hardly better than someone who cleans our room! We got a great price this year by booking so early so we got an owners suite (pic enclosed)

Susan: I have got to do something. The older you get the more strength you lose. You have to be bored when you are so used to being active. I kind of wish I could move things around, but the set up of the condo just doesn't allow for it or there is some problem. This is the worst living room set up I have ever seen. It has not one solid wall. Each side has either a fireplace, or door openings. Some knucklehead thought this was a good idea I guess. You should post some pictures of your work sometime. I know both Jean and I would love to see it.

Have a great day girls!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg owners.jpg (26.5 KB, 9 views)
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:13 AM   #2  

Good morning, ladies! 44 degrees headed for 58 today. The snow is melted but ice on the roads is still a problem so schools are closed again today.

The warmer weather brought me a big headache - the water pipe between the house and the street must have frozen and now it is leaking. I called the plumber but he has several of these problems so doesn't know if he can get here today or not. Meantime, the water is shut off. I filled up buckets and pitchers and the tub before the water was shut off and I have bottled water. If I knew when he could come, I would go to the Y and shower and wash my hair. It's always something when you own a house.

Donna, that suite looks like real luxury. It's important to keep strong as you get older so you don't fall because of weak muscles. Eating more protein helps keep muscle, too.

Have a wonderful day!
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:22 PM   #3  

Good Afternoon! The sun is shining after a gloomy start this morning. It is still cold at 12 degrees and windy, of course. I went for a much needed pedicure this morning. The streets are still very slippery so passed on running errands. I had lunch bunch this noon and spent three hours eating, visiting, and taking up space in the restaurant. I have bell practice in a half hour or so. I was hoping it might be canceled but no such luck.

Susan, we changed the couch from a wall to in front of the picture window when we put the Christmas tree away. Sonny liked to sit on a little stool and look out the window but Ernie has never paid any attention to that window. It blocks some of the light now, so makes the room seem darker which I don't like but have no other option if I want a change. I'm sorry about the water leak. What a pain that is! I hope it is fixed soon. 44 degrees would be wonderful, 60s even better!

"Gma," having a washer and dryer in the condos was a big plus for us. I have enough clothes to pack for two weeks without doing laundry so don't plan on doing any while cruising. If we have the same stewards/servers I'm sure we will tip more. They raised our gratuity charge but we had all ready paid so it remained the same. I don't think it is much for that kind of service. I know what you mean about losing strength as you grow older. I used to laugh at my mom when she would ask me to open jars. Now I need help. Beth gave me a Pampered Chef gizmo to open jars and it works great.

I need to change clothes and get ready to practice in a 62 degree room. Enjoy your evening!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:14 AM   #4  

Good morning to you all. Overcast and calling for more rain. It is also pretty windy again but the temps are going to be near 70 again so I will take that.

I have a waxing appointment today and need to drop off a box at UPS then home again home again. This weekend is commissary weekend and Jack has Monday off for MLK so I think he is going to go and get a haircut. The man has his haircuts lined up on his calendar to coincide with going on the cruise.

My great niece's baby is due in a couple months and her baby shower is the end of the month. They live in the Indianapolis area but I am not going. I need to get her gift wrapped and boxed up and shipped to her mom so she can take it to the shower. Her sister is getting married in March and we are going to her wedding so we felt we couldn't make two trips almost back to back. My younger sister and her husband are going to the wedding and they live in Phoenix so it will be nice to see them again and see my niece's new baby that I made the peach bonnet and blanket for. I will get to see my older sister too and haven't seen her in over a year or so.

We had a shooting last night only a block away. This whole city has become a war zone it feels like. It is a real shame that people pull out guns. One of the shootings was a security guard for an apartment complex. This particular complex is why they shut our pool years ago. It is a bunch of trash that lives there so am not surprised. The other shooting was an hour later across the street at another apartment complex. I wonder if they are related somehow.

I had two charges for ITunes show up on my bank account that I didn't buy and contacted Apple but they said I didn't purchase anything and had not been charged. I sent them the line items from my bank showing they had been paid and they told me to contact my bank. As it was less than two dollars I didn't do anything and so last night they struck again. I went into ITunes, changed my password, removed my payment method and noticed it was not the same. It was another credit card so guess I was hacked. I am assuming it was kids because adults would have used it for more. I called the bank at 4 AM and they canceled my current debit card and are overnighting one to me so no one can put anymore charges on it. Funny thing is I rarely use my bank card. Jack usually gets cash if we need cash and always is the one that pays the grocery bill at the commissary with his card. It was my card that was used. Everything else I pretty much use a credit card to purchase. Weird.

Susan: I am eating much more protein, carbs are low mainly because of my diabetes, and try to eat more veggies. Fruits aren't a problem, but with Jack not eating vegetables, I buy stuff and it goes bad before I can eat it all. The funny thing is he will eat things a lot of people won't like asparagus and Brussel sprouts. I roast my Brussel spouts with onion and bacon and I use olive oil, garlic and a bit of parmesan cheese and bake my asparagus and he will eat it right up. He is an enigma. I try to just buy frozen veg as at least I can put those back in the freezer. I have very little sugar anymore except on special occasions. We didn't take a vacation last year so rolled our tax refund money into this years and got a bigger cabin. For one thing, this way Jack doesn't have to take my scooter apart or leave it in the hallway. The room is big enough to roll it into. Another problem is anything lower than the owner's suite but higher than a balcony only has a bathtub. Our last cruise we found out I couldn't get into it. First off it say knee level and secondly it had a half glass wall. I couldn't just step into it because of its height and I couldn't sit on the tub edge and swing my leg over because I couldn't bend my bad knee back far enough to miss the glass panel. I had to wash up in the sink and wash my hair that way for the whole cruise that year! So, from now on whether I like to or not, we will have to get an accessible cabin so there is room for my scooter. I hate taking up one because of people who can't walk, but I don't have much of a choice.

Jean: I read your post and cracked up when you said you desperately needed a pedicure. I am seeing you with 6 inch toenails like a troll or something! We booked as soon as the month came out for the year we wanted to go. We have looked since then and the cabin price has doubled. It is a racket! I do have enough reward points on my cruise credit card for $400 in onboard credit so we won't need any money on board unless I lose my mind and buy some horrendously expensive handbag!
I hope you have a lot of fun. One thing we almost always see is dolphins following the ship at one time or another.

I guess I better get around and get my chores done before I have to go out. Have a nice day today and hope it isn't too cold where you are.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:41 PM   #5  

Happy Friday! I just realized it is Friday the 13th, not that it makes any difference to me. It's another cold gloomy day in my neighborhood. I've been sorting through old greeting cards to take to church for the kids, and my stash of sympathy, birthday, and note cards that all mixed together. All day the tv has been running an ice warning beginning Sunday, into Monday, and possibly Tuesday. We still have ice from last Monday night! It's been so cold nothing will melt. The outside cats have been drinking water like it is going to run out, and I fill the bowl several times a day. We went to Ian's games last night. There are so many kids out that the 7th graders play first, and have an A team and a B team. The 8th grade has two teams also. Not sure why, but 7th graders play four six minute quarters and the 8th graders play two 12 minute halves. Ian played part of the first game and all of the second game. We went out to eat afterwards so it was almost 11 when we got home. I can never go to bed right away so I'm kind of droopy today.

"Gma," I hope the weather is good for you to travel north for the wedding. That will be something fun to plan for. I'm sure Jack will enjoy having a day off on Monday. I suppose there will be no mail delivery and the banks will be closed. I won't voice my humble opinion! It's good you caught the iTune charges but what a pain! Did you get to talk to a real bank person at 4 am? Our microwave has been recalled and what a hassle that has been. The dealer called me last fall to ask if I had been notified. I had not and kind of forgot about it. A rep called Wednesday to verify our address saying they would deliver it. She never said they would install it so I told her it was supposed to be delivered to the dealer. After several phone calls they will not allow the dealer to install it because of a government regulation. Today I get a recorded phone call saying it would be delivered on Monday. If the weather forecast is correct that may not happen. Bob thinks it is a contracted trucking company using a semi which will be interesting since we live on a dead end street. The last condos we have stayed in have had walk in showers and no tubs. They are nice! I'm sure families with small children would prefer a tub but I like the showers. My toenails on my second toes are beginning to be weird; they aren't as flat as they used to be. My dad and his mother both had ingrown nails and had to have some removed. I don't want that to happen. I had a new gal this time and she cut one too close and it was pretty sore for a couple days. I would love to soak my feet and have them massaged every day if I could.
You can have fun cruise shopping with $400!

Not much is newsy from here. Hope you enjoy the rest of the day!
Old 01-14-2017, 07:13 AM   #6  

Good morning everyone. It is cooler than it has been and again we may get rain, but it isn't snow and ice so I am good with that. Hopefully it won't rain when we go out this morning.

We have a WM run today and then commissary tomorrow. I told Jack I really need to go grocery shopping because we have been eating home for the last two weeks. I do get bored of making the same stuff though. I am making shrimp stir fry for dinner tonight. I am lazy and use the canned La Choy vegetables after I give them a good washing to get the salt off as much as I can. I use bagged precooked shrimp and just add it at the last minute so it doesn't get rubbery. Jack likes it and it is low points.

I bought a snazzy new nail polish to wear to the wedding. I have a solid turquoise sleeveless sheath dress that has a light material patterned duster that goes over it that I am going to wear and bought this glossy turquoise nail polish to wear. I don't have any dressy winter clothing so it is going to have to be this or go naked. All my dress clothing I have bought for cruises.
I have some nice flat dress shoes, but I am taking a pair of flats and leave them in the car so if I need to I can change into them at the reception. They are more like loafers, but if my feet start hurting, fashion me damned.

Jean: I am assuming you have an above the stove microwave? It does sound like a pain. If it is recalled I don't understand why they aren't obligated to install it. Guess it is a good thing you have a handy husband just in case. Our credit union has live people 24/7 that you can call and they are American too. We have been with them 40 years and I would never go anywhere else even though we lived in areas where we had no credit union physically. I put in the fraud report online yesterday morning after the charges had all come through and by yesterday afternoon they had refunded all my money. I also received my new card by FEDEX overnight yesterday. They give you the option of mail or going and picking it up at the credit union, but the credit union is out by the base, which is about 40 miles and I had things to do on Thursday so opted for it to just be sent to me. I am a little puzzled that they only used it for those few Itune charges though. Like I said, I think it might have been kids. I am the only one who ever gets hacked though. I have had to have my debit card replaced about 5 times and Jack never has. I imagine it is because I pay stuff online sometimes. I don't use it much anymore, but I used to. I did notice when I went in to do the fraud charge that I had paid my insurance with my bank card, but I would think they'd be pretty tight security as it is federal because it is Tricare. Who knows in this day and age. I was able to get a hotel room with just a shower for the wedding. Hotels and the cruise ships can be a nightmare for me having tubs. I can't just step in and step out, I have to have stuff to hold onto and a lot of times the stepping out can be hard. I don't like to get handicap rooms like I said because I try and leave them for people who can't walk and need the roll in showers. I just deal with it. I have gotten so that I take a hand towel and put it in the bottom of the tub to keep from slipping. We have a rubber tub mat to take on the cruises, but since we have a room with a shower and a tub that are separate we don't need it. Be prepared for the shower in the cruise cabins. It is like taking a shower in a space capsule!

I guess I better get moving and get my morning chores done so I can get ready to go to the store this morning. Have a good weekend all.
Old 01-14-2017, 05:49 PM   #7  

Good Afternoon! The sun is shining, NO wind, and it's 37 degrees! The patio is melting and the ice melt is working on the driveway. I have been cleaning out a catch-all cupboard in the living room. I sure don't know why I saved half of the stuff I am finding but it's heading to the garbage today! Also have laundry in the washer and dryer plus the dishwasher is running, so it is a productive day! The "Blues" program we were to go to tonight has been postponed. I think the performer is stuck somewhere because of the weather. My Monday luncheon and Monday night card club have both been cancelled. I know it's better to be safe than sorry, but with all the hoopla we probably won't get anything. We have our handy dandy generator if the electricity does go out.

"Gma," I am of the firm opinion that "anything goes" when it comes to fashion. After seeing what some of the celebrities wear I think the dress code is a thing of the past. I know we see all kinds of outfits around here. I'm sure you will look lovely at the wedding. They, whoever they are, will install the microwave when they deliver it. It makes me nervous because my stove is a flat top and Bob thinks there is a framework the microwave fits in. It just plugs into an outlet so that part is easy. I don't remember if the guys moved the stove out the last time or not. I'm sure there is a good supply of cat fur underneath. Your cruise suite looks very nice. I will have to go back and read through my literature. I think there is a slide show on the web site for what our's will look like. Several have told me to be sure and get a balcony after we booked, which we had done because the other two couples encouraged us to do so. I need to start looking for my summer clothes! (And hope they still fit!)

The dishwasher if finished so need to unload it and get back to my cupboard. Hope you enjoy the rest of the day!
Old 01-15-2017, 08:03 AM   #8  

Good morning to you all. It is cool enough I heard the furnace kick on, but not particularly cold in the house or anything. I wear a sweater in the house all the time in the winter and socks on my feet so it may be cooler than I think.

Today is commissary day. I sure hope it isn't nuts in there today and we can get checked out quickly. Jack gets so irritated when they have no cashiers to check us out. I just grumble and realize complaining does no good so might as well stop.

We had two shootings a couple nights ago very close to our condos. They haven't figured out whether or not they are connected. I saw last night there was a shooting last night on the street we have to use to go to the commissary. Seems like everyone shoots first and asks questions later in this town. Sad because it used to be a nice town. More areas of this city are blighted anymore than aren't I think. It is pretty disgusting IMO.

I got a baby card and wrapped the baby presents for my great niece's shower and will put them in the mailbox on our way to the commissary. Her shower is the 28th so they will get there in plenty of time. I also bought Valentine's cards for the boys next month. I can't believe the price of cards these days. I spent $95 at WM yesterday and $20 of that was three cards!

Jean: Balcony cabins just make the room seem larger I think. We never had an interior cabin. Our first two cruises we had cabins with big picture windows which looked out on the promenade. We have had a balcony cabin, a grand suite, and this year an owner's suite. We will more than likely just suck it up and get a balcony accessible from now on as they have a roll in shower and a room big enough to put the scooter in it without blocking anything. We have a flat top ceramic stove. I like it but you have to keep on top of cleaning it that's for sure. I only clean it with the abrasive cleaner once a week, but I clean it everyday to make sure nothing has stuck to it. You leave it for very long without using the ceramic cleaner and you won't get everything off of it. Hope all your summer clothing still fits. Wish we were going with you and not waiting until Sept. I could use a trip and warm weather! :lol;

Have a great Sunday everyone.
Old 01-15-2017, 06:59 PM   #9  

Good Evening! Went to early church and skipped a turkey soup lunch put on by the kids. Turkey isn't my choice on a good day. It was announced a young man had been killed in an accident. He was in Jason's class so would be 42/43 years old. Too young leaving a wife and teenaged daughter. We stopped by the grocery store on the way home because Bob was hungry for a roast. I will fix it tomorrow since we will most likely be "stormed" in for the day. The tv has had the warnings on for two days now so it will be interesting to see what really happens. Each of the three networks predict a different start time and ice/snow accumulation. I've spent the afternoon doing some laundry and continued to sort through more pictures and old greeting cards.

"Gma," Des Moines seems to have a lot of shootings lately; many have been random drive by and the shooters are never caught. Two police officers were shot in separate locations just before Christmas but the guy who shot them was caught. He has claimed PTS so will most likely not go to trial. Crazy world we live in these days. I didn't realize you use your scooter so much. It's good you can take it in your suite and not have to worry someone might take it. What is the difference between the suites? I am looking forward to warmer weather since we have had an unusually long stretch of cold. It did get up to 37 this afternoon, with no wind, so with sunshine the street ice did melt some.

Bob is hinting that it is tummy (food) time so guess that is my cue to get up and move to the kitchen. Enjoy your evening and Happy Monday tomorrow!
Old 01-16-2017, 10:16 AM   #10  

Good Morning! Well, we are iced in for the day and going nowhere. Everything in town is closed or canceled. The trucks didn't salt nor sand the residential streets last week so don't anticipate they will today either. I need to vacuum and do the usual chores around the house today. Money counting may not happen until Wednesday. Bob's requested roast is cooking and smells pretty good if I do say so myself.

Hope you are toasty warm and enjoying a marvelous Monday!

Last edited by Jean; 01-16-2017 at 10:16 AM.
Old 01-16-2017, 06:49 PM   #11  

Good evening! Jack had the day off today so not much got done. He did go and get his hair buzzed.

I don't know if it is all this rainy weather or what, but my bad knee has been acting up for two days now. It is causing throbbing pain in my calf, back of my knee and thigh. Nothing has seemed to help much either. I finally gave up and took a pain pill so I could at least sleep last night. It got so bad this afternoon I had trouble getting to the bathroom on time. Irritating!

Jean: On RCCL you can get everything from a cabin with no window or anthing but walls, clear up to something that is 1640 sq feet and has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and 3 balconies, butler service, hot tub. Those will set you back a king's ransom! An interior cabin with no window, exterior with porthole style window, promenade cabin with window looking down on shopping are, balcony cabin, all have stand alone showers only. Anything jr suite and above has either tub with shower or like ours, a tub and a separate shower. There's suites that are two floors with 2 bathrooms and living on first, bedroom in a loft up. Hope you guys can get out after today. We're getting thunderstorms and it's in the mid 60's here at the moment. I use my scooter when I have to walk a lot and the ships we go on have a lot of walking and can be hard to find places to sit in the promenade area when sales are going on.

Everyone have a good evening.
Old 01-17-2017, 07:12 AM   #12  

Good morning. It is wet, wet, wet here this morning. The rain started last night and hasn't let up yet. I think it is supposed to continue throughout the day. It doesn't seem cold though. The furnace hasn't kicked on and the house seems warm.

We had idiots yesterday protesting some pipeline that comes into the refinery out where Jack works. They blocked traffic and unloaded barrels across the parking lot of the refinery where the trucks come into load the gas. These dopes don't even think the gas they are driving around with is the same stuff they are trying to keep from being refined. I don't know what nut job thought this up, but the refinery was going strong when Jack went to work for the city 15 years ago and the pipeline was there then. Of course, these 12 where not much more than babies then. Looks like most of them are college students.

Well, Jack has the taxes done and they are ready for filing as soon as they can be filed. Another year in the bag.

I don't know about you, but I am about as sick of all this inauguration stuff as I can stand. What is wrong with people? They are like sheep and just follow the crowd and don't even know what they are following for. The newest is an out and out threat and I hope they go after the moron that said they were going to take acid to the inauguration and put it into the building air supply. I kind of call that treason. Everyday it is something new and I am just fed up with it.

I would like to get upstairs and clean bathrooms if my knee will hold up. It is still giving me problems and I imagine it is from all the rainy weather.

Everyone have a good day today.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:36 AM   #13  

Good morning, ladies! 46 degrees and overcast.

Donna, I opted not to go to the Y this morning because my knees were hurting so bad I could hardly get out of bed. Rainy weather affects my arthritis and breathing. We have nuts here, too. Dominion Power (electricity) needs more capacity and they wanted to put power lines over the James River. Protestors got that stopped because it would destroy the view! Now Dominion announced we can expect power outages because of the big demand in summer and there is nothing they can do since expansion is blocked. So now the protestors are out again because there is no backup source of electricity. Last year we had 1 murder in York County - a man shot his wife. Newport News and Hampton have them almost daily and few of the shootings involve whites. I have a hard time understanding the Black Lives Matter and the killing of each other.

Jean, January is usually our coldest month so we might have had all the winter (snow and ice) that we are going to get. Just so the last weekend in February is clear since that is the big Mid-Atlantic Quilt Show.

Have a wonderful day!
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 06:03 PM   #14  

Good Afternoon! This has been a crazy day for weather! It was foggy this morning, and a bit warmer at 30 degrees when I came downstairs. There is no wind for a nice change. The sun came out around noon then disappeared a couple hours later. It is 36 degrees right now and the ice is melting off the trees. I broke a finger nail so decided to have it fixed when I drove by the nail salon and no one was waiting. I stopped by the gift shop and paid a couple invoices from last week when it was closed and under construction. I decided to bake a pistachio cake for Crafty Club on Thursday so went the grocery store on my way home.

"Gma," We've had pipeline protesters in Iowa too. There was quite a bit of costly vandalism at one of the sites. There is a map on Facebook showing the current pipeline locations and the state is covered with them. I wonder why no one protested them? I don't know why people can't accept Trump as President and support what he trying to do to make America great again. He certainly can't do any worse than the big O. I wish he'd go back to Chicago and work on their crime. May the bikers outnumber the protesters! I hope your knee feels better this afternoon!

Susan, It really makes one wonder if the protesters have any common sense at all. Sad for sure. The majority of the court cases here are nonwhite names printed in the newspaper. The violence happens more often since the Chicago "people" moved here. They don't get along with the Mexicans, Asians, and Somalians so there is always something going on. So far there have been no murders in 2017. The last weekend in Feb. is when we will be sailing back to Florida so I'm hoping for good weather too. I hope your knees feel better and you are breathing easier this afternoon.

I need to get busy and dust then vacuum. I hate getting ready for guests even though they've all been here before. Tomorrow is cleaning bathrooms. I leave too many things to the last minute and I'm old enough to know better! Enjoy the rest of your day!
Old 01-18-2017, 05:55 AM   #15  

Good morning gals! I got up to go to the bathroom and low and behold the sewer is backed up again. It has only been 5 weeks this time. Jack now has to take a day off to deal with it since he can't get ahold of the management company manager until after 8 AM. It is dark out but he went out and said it is bubbling up again and he did see markings like maybe they marked electrical and stuff. I am pretty fed up with this, but as long as he keeps having them pump it out, there isn't much the city will do about it as he "fixes" it. Maybe this will get them going on repairing it, but it means forking out money to a hotel for at least 2-3 days as the water will be turned off.

Susan: Everything is about griping. There is a side goes this way and the other side goes that. I understand having opinions, but this day and age everything turns violent. The things they are saying they are going to do at the inauguration are reprehensible. I just hope all those bikers can help the police keep them in line. Hope you feel better soon. I sure can sympathize with you.

Jean: Hope your weather straightens itself out. We go up and down here but are having a lot of rain. I think we have 6-8 murders here already this year. Looks like another banner year for this city. It is disgusting.

You all have a nice day.