Old 06-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 185.4/183.6/169

I Am sorry I didn't see all of you had started the MM plan. I have been on it since Aug 2012, and would love to discuss it together!
I have also been on miracle-ville since around Nov, the forum is confusing at first, and not the greatest, but it works.

I am here, just didn't get back here since I never got emails saying there was any new posts, try me again, I'm here.
auntnelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:11 PM   #77  

I have been following MM off and on for about 3 years now. I seem to get through phase 1 and fall back into my old ways. I will say that some life changing events (a layoff) set me off track and right now I am really trying to get myself back in gear.
I am a member of the Metabolism Miracle website
lindaj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 12:13 PM   #78  
slow carb newbie

S/C/G: 198/198/175

Height: 5'9"

i was on the MM diet for a while.

i have reactive hypoglycemia and this diet is so perfect for me! i feel great, have tons and tons of physical energy, and am more motivated about work and life.

but since i am such a carb addict, i find myself craving more carbs than is allowed. i really really want to cheat. and when i cheat i gain back what i lost.

today i am starting the slow carb diet to lose some weight, and once i reach my goal i will go back to a modified MM diet.

seriously, for me and the way my system is (reactive hypoglycemia) when i do MM, i will not rest from the moment i wake up to the momen my head hits the pillow. and not in a crazy "speedy" way, more of a constant flow of energy and motivation to get things done.
belief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 10:35 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 205/205/135

Height: 5'1

Default Starting Metabolism Miracle Today..Lots of Questions

I've been reading the book and it does sound just like my experience with losing weight...I guess I will join that other website to try and get a good understanding of exactly what I can eat and maybe an example of someone's daily eating / exercising routine. I go to the gym 5x a week and do cardio - treadmill or elliptical - for 40 minutes and strength training but my weight has not budged so I've been reading and from what I can tell I've probably slowed my metabolism way down by not eating enough calories and then caving in and bingeing 2-3 x a week. Hopefully this plan will help me start losing . Never could find a place in the book that tells you how many calories you should eat a day if you are fairly active. I'm 49 yrs old and in fairly good health which is such a blessing from the Lord - but I know with my weight being 205 lbs on a 5'1 frame it will not stay that way. I'm already experiencing alot of fatigue and aches and pains starting so I look forward to coming to this message board and "meeting" the rest of you
CC
cooppromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 10:51 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 236/236/145

Height: 5 ft. 2 in.

I'm on day 3 of MM. So far so good. The worst withdrawal day was day 1. I had bad muscle cramps. I got it in check with vitamin supplements and water. I also cut out pop. I'm happy and surprised that I'm losing weight and not counting a single calorie.
Kwagley is offline   Reply With Quote