Old 07-01-2016, 08:23 AM   #1  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Default 300+ Chat Thread July 2016

Its a new month so its time for a new 300+ Chat Thread. Let's make July Great.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 08:25 AM   #2  
Turning Into A New Woman

WOW!!! I noticed there were only 4 pages for the 300+ Chat Thread for the month of June...Which when I was a regular/daily member we would have at least 12 pages...Where did everyone go? COME BACK!!!! WE MISS YOU!!!!
Old 07-03-2016, 06:59 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

I went on holiday to Rarotonga for June - 40th birthday - managed to gain a fair few pounds (can see it in my ticker) but have managed to remove the damage done on the 10 days away without the tools too....

Currently annoyed with NZ/Australia WW - they are doing away with there online blogging & challenge community in favour of their mobile app which quite often is down or malfunctioning - I have discovered I have to sign in as An Aussie or I don't get the friends or as many posts and it malfunctions/freezes more if if I sign in as from NZ

I hope June went well for everyone here - I'm guessing your all out enjoying lovely summery weather as its freezing cold here and it makes it hard to get out and about with the cold

My next mini goal is to get to under the 120 kg mark or under 264.5 pounds !
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 08:19 AM   #4  
Turning Into A New Woman

Hi,

That's awesome that you were able to lose the weight you had gain during your holiday. I'm sorry WW in your country isnt working for you. That's a bummer. Its also a bummer that right now its cold in your country. I actually cant wait until winter cause I'm craving winter soups.
Old 07-04-2016, 08:48 AM   #5  
rockin' my 60s!

Location: from Houston, TX—now in Maryland (Washington DC area)

S/C/G: 351/267/140

Height: 5'3"

Howdy y'all.... My life has changed very little in recent weeks. Still on a.looooong plateau in my weight. Legs still hurt a lot. Nice to see some old faces back again (Hi Terra!). I don't have much else to say. Discouraged, I guess.
Fiona W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 09:10 AM   #6  
Turning Into A New Woman

Hi Fiona,

Its so nice to know that you still post on the 300+ Monthly Threads. I've missed you along with everyone else so far you are the only old face still around. I hope more old faces come back to post regularly again. I'm sorry to hear you've had a plateau since I posted last. I'm sure you'll break through it though. I'm also sorry your legs are hurting alot lately.

~~~

We set off fire works last night cause mom has to get ready for work at 3 a.m. to be at work by 5 a.m. tomorrow morning so she couldnt stay up late tonight to set them off so we set them off last night, It was fun though. I always love the 4th of July, Its my 3rd favorite holiday. Tomorrow I'm gonna go to school. I usually dont go to school on Tuesday's cause I usually leave that day open for appt's but one of the employees at ILRC is retiring Friday and He said that tomorrow He would help me finish my napkin holder before he retires on Friday so thats why I'm going to school tomorrow then of course I go there again Wed. and then I usually go back on Thursday's as well but not this week. We are going to deep clean the house from top to bottom on Thursday so I'm staying home to help Scott and Mom with the deep cleaning of the house and then Friday is Steve's retirement party, He is one of the ILRC employee's I was talking about earlier in this post. Then Sunday of course is still our weekly running around day. I need to buy stamps and Ranch dressing when we go shopping again. I thought I had stamps still but I dont so I'm gonna have to send out my mail next week instead of this week but its okay. Take Care Everybody and Have a safe and fun 4th of July.
Old 07-07-2016, 06:06 AM   #7  
Motivated member

S/C/G: 310/259/147

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone, thanks for welcoming me on last months thread. Really need to start positing in here more, you all seem like great support. Experiencing a bit of a plateau the past few weeks myself. Losses have dropped a lot and Im fluctuating between a few pounds. Its so frustrating when you're working so hard!
Hannahb3232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 09:37 AM   #8  
Turning Into A New Woman

Hannah - Yeah I think everyone fluctuates and it definitely sucks
Old 07-07-2016, 07:47 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 125kg/108kg/90kg

Height: 158cm

Hi guys, I am also having a big plateau and I am really seriously lacking in motivation.. I just want to be skinny already! Ahhh...
caldawg89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 03:07 PM   #10  
RachBaGach

S/C/G: 336/319/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Float/raft

Hi Everyone! Does anyone know of a raft/float that will hold a 320lb lady? Getting ready to go on a river float trip this weekend.

Thanks
Rach
muelle12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 04:04 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 278/247/178

Height: 5.3

Smile

havent been on for a while..hope everone is doing well..i am slowly getting back on the getting healthy wagon
kmstacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 12:13 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 340/268.8/160

Height: 5'4"

I'm glad I'm not the only one having issues with their weight right now. I've not been here because I'm too ashamed and disgusted with myself. Went to the lake 4th of July weekend and although I didn't over indulge I didn't eat things on plan. I did a TON of yard work out in the heat, about 8-10 hours while we were there for the 2.5 days. I'm not really sure if I ever lost from that because since I've been back home I've not been eating well at all. I've gained. Last I checked I was up to 217. I don't want to look because I'm to depressed about everything right now and need to get back on the right track. I haven't been sleeping well this week and only went to the gym once this week. I'm happy to say DH went with me too, but with all of the crazy heat and humidity and the traffic to get there we were already tired when we got there. We did do about 40 minutes of cardio though so that's something at least. I have a busy weekend this weekend but I plan to get back to the gym daily starting Monday and to get this weight off!!! I'm really considering setting a goal weight for myself at 185 so at least I can work towards that and not feel so discouraged that I haven't met my 160 goal weight yet. It will be 3 years in January and I really thought I would have made goal by now. I'm not going to give up and once I reach 185 and see how I feel then maybe I will try towards that 160. I think as long as I feel good then I should be happy with myself. I'm having trouble with cravings of everything...Fat, sugar, carbs, you name it. I am eating oatmeal for breakfast here lately because eggs are getting boring. Does anyone have any ideas for other breakfast that is relatively low in carbs? Carbs I am finding out are really my own worst enemy. More than I thought. That's how I've gained weight so fast...so it's time to crack down and at least get back to where I was.

I hope everyone else is well. I miss all of you and need to post regularly because it seemed to help me a lot more when I posted at least a couple of times a week if I can't post daily.
SamIAm86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 12:57 PM   #13  
mountain walker

S/C/G: 364/354/196

Height: 5ft7"

Hey everyone! Yes ...yet again after a looooong absence here I am!
Bit of excitement...had to have emergency surgery to remove my gallbladder. I had experienced several bouts of pain from it over the last couple of years but it reached a peak and wouldn't settle so out it goes! The timing was good....my daughter was able to come home to look after her little brother and the fur babies!
So I came home on Monday and apart from being a bit sore and very tired ( no=one sleeps in hospital!) I am OK. It is the fact that I can't drive for 3 weeks that is frustrating. My friends from church are being great about lifts though.
The good news is that I have lost a bit more weight....and as I will need to maintain a low fat diet I am hoping that this will be enough to maintain the downward trend. Hi to everyone.....will do personals soon!
mountain walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:31 PM   #14  
Turning Into A New Woman

*~*caldawg89*~* ~ I want to be a normal weight already also

*~*muelle12*~* ~ Welcome to 3FC

*~*kmstacy*~* & *~*mountain walker*~* ~ Welcome Back

*~*Sam*~* ~ I dont have any ideas for Breakfast for you cause I dont eat breakfast very often... if at all

*~*mountain walker*~* ~ I know how you feel. I had my gallbladder taken our in 2011 and I still have scars from it and I'm still not able to eat certain foods since I dont have a gallbladder anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Evening Everyone,

Its 9:04 p.m. right now and I'll probably go to bed in an hour. I woke up from a nap at 6:30 p.m. so I'm not really tired right now. I woke up at 3:30 this morning though so I was really tired when I came home from school today. I had a very stressful week last week. I took Scott to the E.R on Tuesday the 5th because he came out of his room in the afternoon and He almost fell down so I knew something was seriously wrong. I knew he was sick but it wasnt until he almost fell that I knew we needed to get him to the E.R. It was a good thing we did because if we had waited for his appt. which was the next day Scott could of fell into a diabetic coma. We found out that he had diabetes and He had to stay in the hospital from Tuesday the 5th until Monday the 11th. I was very scared for him because he was in very bad shape. His blood sugar was 800 when we got to the E.R. It took 6 days to get his blood sugar under control. He now has to check his blood sugar 4 times a day and Take Insulin 4 times a day. He has to check his blood sugar upon waking up, 2 hours after breakfast, 2 hours after lunch, 2 hours of dinner and then he takes his Insulin before breakfast, lunch and dinner and before bed. Tomorrow Scott has an appt. with our doctor. We have the same doctor but for some reason we cant see her at the same time which sucks. My older brother's doctor would see my brother and his children on the same visit. I wish Scott and my doctor was like that. I have school on Wed. and then I meet with my job person on Thursday and then Friday I have therapy I havent gone to therapy in almost 2 weeks. Next week I only have school on Thursday and the rest of the week I'll be at home. Well I'm almost done with the show I'm watching so I think I'm gonna go ahead and head to bed. Good Night Everyone.
Old 07-19-2016, 04:38 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 331/191/170

Height: 5'10

Sam ... Have you tried googling carb free breakfasts? I find google can be quite helpful if you word your requests right..

Mountain Walker I hope you have a speedy recovery after surgery

Terra - I hope your Scott is OK ! Getting used to being Diabetic is hard even harder when its type 1 and you know you have to cope with it every day

Weight watchers plan is going ok - finding it hard trying to adjust support from online to on app - not quite the same input ideas loss of comps / challenges means a bit of loss of motivation - so it has sure made it harder - Decided to not wait till they shut down the community section to change am doing this now - best to get it worked out sooner then later.
Did a lot of walking last week - helped counter the crappy food some how still managed an ok result of 1.5 pounds this week after 0.5 pounds week before
Karencat is offline   Reply With Quote