Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2004, 09:12 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's.....(#72)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

Old 02-17-2004, 09:13 PM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #71 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!
Old 02-17-2004, 09:27 PM   #3  

Hi Again.....

For all of you AI watchers, What did you think of tonight's show???!! I thought they were all pretty bad compared to last weeks show! They lost some good singers last week.Tonight was kinda boring to me!

Shelley,
Sorry to hear about the fake purse! I would be fuming too! Hopefully he will send all of your money back.Did you check to see his/her feedbacks? Let us know what happens!

Ramona,
I'll be watching the news at 10:00 to see if I see Ben! I think I'll reconize him from photos you have posted!!

Debbie,
How do you feel?

Carol,
Sorry to hear about another death in your family. Take care & if you need us, please let us know! We love you!! Tomorrow is a new day...You'll get right back being OP!! We've lost it before and we CAN do it again!!!! Hang in there & don't give up girl!!

Can't post to everyone now...gotta get in the shower.I'm so tired!

Hugs.........
Old 02-17-2004, 10:00 PM   #4  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hi Girls

I'm still kicking here in Pleasant View. Not completely well, but feeling better. My trip to the doctor's yesterday was a total waste of time. He said he wanted me to have a CT scan on my sinuses but he could tell I had lots of damage to my nostrils and he was sure I would need surgery. Forget that!! So back to square one!

Carol.....Sorry for your loss!! Will you be going to Florida for the funeral? I'm in the same boat, can't seem to stay OP for a whole day either. I've used the excuse of being sick lately but no excuse is really good enough.

Sherry.....WTG on staying OP all day. Tell us your secret!!!

Ramona....How exciting for Ben. I'll be watching the news tonight for him too.

Shelley....That has always been a fear of mine. Hope everything works out for you about getting your money back.

I was disappointed in American Idol tonight too. The Hawaiian girl was really the only one I liked.

Well...tomorrow is another day, and once again I will try to stay OP...FOR the whole DAY!!!

Hugs...debbie
Old 02-17-2004, 11:57 PM   #5  
Losing it!

Hi girls!!!

I watched American idol and like you guys, was disappointed. they had a GREAT group last week to choose from, this week, no one really stood out. I did notice the girl with larger hips sang tonight. She had the long reddish colored hair. This is the girl Simon told to lose weight otherwise she would never be an American Idol. Ruban??

Sherry: GREAT JOB STAYING OP!!!

Dee: You'll do just fine staying with your mom. I hope she gets out of there this week. Can she eat yet?

Ramona: I heard the stuff was gross and loaded full of sugar? Are you talking about the shape-up bars as meal replacements?

Shelley: I agree with everyone else, try to work it out with the seller, if that fails, go through ebay & paypal. If it was me, I might go ahead and contact ebay, just for the fact that after you send the purse back, the guy still have half of your money plus the purse. The transaction will look complete to ebay, so this seller is under no obligation to reimburse you. Also, save your emails if you need to provide proof to ebay to file a complaint. How did the feedback look?

Carol: I am so sorry sweetie that you are going through a rough time now. Would it not be nice if there was a magic pill that would make life easier and we could all be skinny? Let us know what we can do for you to motivate you again. I'm so, so sorry to hear about your cousin. Will you be able to go to the funeral?

Tina: I watched the Littlest Groom...I'm not sure if I liked it. It seemed to me to be poking fun of little people in general. OR why not, off the bat have a mixture of tall and little people? It seemed to focus on the little women and that they could not compare to the tall women. Are you also watching the MBFOF show afterwards? I curious to see if they pull off the marriage this next week.

Debbie: Will surgery help? Maybe you a should consider it compared to being sick all season. I hope something works for you soon.

Well we had a tragedy happen about 3 a.m. this morning about 1.5 miles from us. An air-med plane went down killing the pilot, nurse and EMT on board. Luckily, it did hit in a field not getting close to any of the houses in the area. It really can make you stop and think. It could of just as easily hit a home or for that matter, if it had traveled just a bit further, our home. We really should count each day as a special blessing.

Ramona: BTW: I watched the news, but never seen anything about the Pres. if you get a pic, please post it!
Old 02-18-2004, 07:31 AM   #6  
Carol

Back to square one today. I had to go through 3 pairs of pants to find a pair that did cut me in half!!!

I am really going to try to stay OP today!!!

Debbie: You and I. Day 1. We can do this.

Sherry: You have one day ahead of me, but I am going to do this so I can keep up with you.

Lets all get motivated again!!! Anyone else out there want to make this Day One of the rest of our lives!!!!!

As it turns out there is only going to be a private service for only the immediate family for my cousin. He has donated his organs and is going to be cremated. I am just going to send some flowers and a card to the family.

Shelley: Just yesterday I was talking to a friend of mine who shops ebay. She had a bad experience at Christmas time in getting what she bid on. She complainted lots to ebay and all they did was tell her to give it time. Finally she tried to get her money back at paypal, but it had been over 30 days and they wouldn't honor it!! She did end up getting the present she bought for Christmas for her son on 12/24!!! But only after she emailed ebay and told them that if she didn't recieve the item by 12/23 that she was going to sue them for the price and damages!!! She said the item she bought on ebay (when she received it) had a Walmart shipping label!! She thought they just went out and bought one and shipped it to her to keep her from sueing. I hope you can get your deal straightened out!!! Good luck!

Gayle: Oh My God!! what a sad occasion when the people that help you die!! My prayers are with those people in that plane and their families. They died helping others!

The only reality show I watch anymore is Survivor. I am just tired of them. There are way too many!!!

Gotta run or I will be late for work.
Hugs to you all
Have a great OP Day!!!

Carol
Old 02-18-2004, 09:13 AM   #7  
Losing it!

Shelley, this type of person is what gives ebay a bad name. For every honest seller, like us, trying to make some extra money, there is 1-2 dishonest sellers following right behind. It would not surprise me in the least if this isn't a new guy with hardly any feedback. His scam could be to ship off the bag, offer 1/2 refund now, then the other half when the purse is shipped back. He sends half, gets the purse and forgets you. He still has half of the money in his pocket. Hmmm..$50.00 for a plastic purse? Not to shabby. They will do this for a few weeks until complaints start rolling in. Then ebay will suspend them. Which, they just start up again under a new name and as a new account. I wish you luck!

CAROL: YOU WILL STAY OP TODAY! I'm sending the little OP fairy to sit on your shoulder!
Old 02-18-2004, 05:54 PM   #8  

I mailed it off to him today. I have contacted both people that bid on his Louis Vuitton bag. The one person was so glad that I emailed her before the end of the auction. I only just contacted the winning buyer, so I don't know what she'll do or how she will respond to my email. Gayle, he only had 1 feedback and that was from a seller.

The person that bought my afghan plates emailed me and said that they are so much more than she expected. Another person emailed me when she received her CD purse and said that this was the first time she had received something that was actually as promised and she wants to know if I have any other purses or jewelry that I want to sell.

Again I'm not addressing everyone. Mike's sister and bro in law are coming over and bringing Chinese. These are the ones that live in Tn. and are trying to move back here.

Later!
Old 02-18-2004, 08:06 PM   #9  
Carol

Thanks for the OP fairy Gayle. It is working!!!

I stayed OP all day today. How did you do?

Carol
Old 02-18-2004, 09:03 PM   #10  

Great Job Carol!!!!! I told you that we can do it!!!!
I stayed OP too!! Day 2 for me!!!! HIGH FIVE!

Did everyone else stay OP?
Old 02-18-2004, 10:40 PM   #11  

Hello everyone!!! Add me to the list of staying OP today!! This weight watchers seems to easy I must be doing something wrong. Hopefully I will start seeing some more results soon.
The OP fairy must be watching all of us.
Are any of you Subway lovers? I got a salad there today and they now have shredded cheese, cherry tomatoes and eggs! A mini salad bar!

Gayle I feel the same way about the littlest groom. I think he will choose a little lady. I just think he would be more comfortable. I kinda felt sorry for the little ladies when they brought in the avg size ladies. I do watch MBFOF. It is looing like her family will not go to the wedding. From the previews I saw I think someone will object too. He is obnoxious but her family seems extra snooty to me.

Hope everyone has a great night and a great day tomorrow.
Talk to you soon;
Tina
Old 02-19-2004, 05:59 PM   #12  

WHere is everyone!! Hope everything is OK.
Today has been a hard day to stay OP. We are having a benefit Saturday to help my uncle who has brain cancer with his bills. I have been baking and getting donations together. It is very hard to not taste test the goodies. I had one Peanut Butter cookie. Probably 10 points in that alone LOL.
Hope everyone has had a good OP day.
Talk to you later.
Tina
Old 02-19-2004, 08:01 PM   #13  

Howdy

I'm like Tina....Where is everyone???

Today is day 3 for me being OP!!!! Maybe I can do it this time!!!

Tina,
I got the coupons today! Thanks so much! That's not bad just to have one cookie while doing all that baking!! You should be proud! That is so sweet what ya'll are doing to raise money for your Uncle. Bless his heart. BTW: Are you doing WW? If so, Would you post your foods over at "Mealtime" for me so I can get some ideas from you?

Gayle,
How are your classes going? Making big bucks yet? When would you like to have chat again?

Shelley,
Let us know if you get your money back from "Mr. Ripoff!" How's School going?

Ramona,
Was Ben on the news? I looked for him but didn't see him. Did I miss it? How's work?

Debbie,
You sounded so much better this morning when I talked to you!! Not completely well...but better!

Carol,
Did you stay OP today? I know once you get going it will be so much easier. I know it is for me!

Dee,
Are you still at your Mom's? How is she? I sure do miss you!

Vicki,
How is your Mom? How did the stroke affect her?

To all the Floozie's MIA:
I MISS YOU!!!! PLEASE post soon if nothing but a quick hello!

Hugs....
Old 02-19-2004, 11:25 PM   #14  

Hey everyone. I'm getting ready for bed, but like Sherry said, I'm going to post a quick "hello".
Dan did get to eat with the President, but he didn't get to actually meet him. Oh well, it is still something he will always remember.
Work is going fine. I've had some cases this week that have really shaken me. The one with parents abusing their child makes me just want to run to the bathroom and cry. It it totally beyond my comprehension.
Eating has been atrocious this week. I don't know what the answer is, but I hope I find it soon.

Well, good night everyone.
Old 02-19-2004, 11:53 PM   #15  

For those of you that are having a hard time getting back OP...Maybe this picture of 5 lbs. of FAT will help!! Gross!!!

Now drop & give me 20!!

Closed Thread