Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2004, 12:10 PM   #1  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Smile Weekly weigh in Feb. 15th-22nd

Well....I mantained....and that is o.k. considering the stress I went through this past week. I can honestly say that I stayed on program (although I still did not eat that healthy fruit and vegetable wise).

I guess the greatest Non-Scale Victory for me so far, is that for the last month (my first month of this weightloss journey) I lost a total of 22.5 inches off my body....omg this is exciting. Wohoooooo....and I have so much more energy, and vitality!!!!

How did everyone else do???
Old 02-15-2004, 06:46 PM   #2  

I was sick and didn't make it to my weigh in last week. This week though they said I had lost 5 pounds (over the course of the two weeks of course).

I know that is the right speed to lose weight but gosh I wish it would come off quicker. Well, in all honesty I was pretty bad several of those days so I'm lucky I got the 5 pounds off.

I'm hoping for 5 pounds for this week. I know that is alot but if I stick to my plan it should happen. If it does, it will be the lowest I've been in about 6 years. The most I've been down is 220 when I was on Atkins. Of course, it came right back on.

I've started back to exercising. Took my pups for a 40 minute walk today. So far my knee seems fine.
Old 02-15-2004, 08:51 PM   #3  

At the Gym today i was 185.5 and at home i was 186.5 sooooo i'll take 186
Old 02-16-2004, 08:52 AM   #4  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

293.5 - I'm up 1.5 lbs. See I was all boo hoo because the scale has not been moving. Well I did the smart thing and ate. The scale moved all right!!! I imagine alot of it is water because I ate some pretty salty junk. Lesson learned...moving on.
Old 02-16-2004, 09:16 AM   #5  

Sandi- Great attitude to start off a great week!! It wasn't a wasted week because you learned what will work for you and what won't.

Julie- You're getting so close to goal!! Woo-Hoo!!!

Jujubeee- Five pounds is two weeks is a great accomplishment!

Gina- Considering what you've been through over the last week, you should definitely be proud that you drown your stress in food and gain. You're doing great!

Here's to a great week for all of us!!
Old 02-16-2004, 09:48 AM   #6  
baygurl

S/C/G: 326/See ticker/170

Height: 5 9

Tomorrow will be one week since I started.I got on the scale today and I am down 8 pounds woohooo .I just got back from curves,I love it! This was my last free day so I have to go tomorrow or wednesday to fill out the papers.Dont know how much exercise I will get in this week,my foot has been swollen since thursday,my first exercise class,but it doesnt seem to bother me at curves so I'll keep truckin.
I got some bad news last night,a friend and co-worker died of cancer 9 p.m. she has been fighting it for a year.I will have the wake and funeral this week,she was only 37 so my week will be busy. Congrats to all you keep up the good work

s/w323
c/w315
g/w170
Old 02-16-2004, 11:16 AM   #7  

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I lost a friend to cancer last year and she was only 28 and a mother of 5. Very sad and hard to believe.
Old 02-16-2004, 12:59 PM   #8  

you ladies are such wonderful losers. each and everyone of you. and i mean that in the best way possible. i was down 2 lbs. i missed my valentines day goal by 3 lbs. but i will not shed any tears. 38 lbs. total and 15 inches, definately no tears from this loser. ladies keep up the good work.
Old 02-16-2004, 02:46 PM   #9  
You can do it!!!!

Smile

We are such a bunch of loosers!!!
Old 02-16-2004, 10:10 PM   #10  

Wow, everybody's doing so well. Baygurl ... I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

Sandi ... hang in there ... you wanted to shake things up and you did ... this week will be better for you.

I lost the two pounds I gained last week, so I'm back on track.
Old 02-17-2004, 09:52 AM   #11  

Congrats to all our loosers! It's so tough to stay focused near the end of the winter when all you want to do is hibernate and comfort eat!

I am down 1/2 pound this week. Still slow....but going the right way. I'm fine with it. I looked back and I have lost 5.5 pounds since the beginning of the year. I am 1 pound away from recouperating from Christmas & New Years. Whew - 2 weeks to put it on and 6 to take it off!! Somebody remind me of this next Christmas, please!!
Old 02-17-2004, 01:25 PM   #12  

Smile

Down 3.25!!!!!
YEA ME!

Angie
299.5/289.25/160
Old 02-17-2004, 01:45 PM   #13  

CONGRATS angie. you rock girl!!! keep up the good/hard work.
Old 02-17-2004, 05:48 PM   #14  
2006 - Panda Remix

I had my weigh in and...............a measley 1/2 lb loss!! I was disappointed as I've done 5 good exercise workouts this week, but I do think that maybe I have a bit of water retention and my muscles might be a bit swollen from the exercise. Someone told me once that it takes a couple of weeks of exercise before you start losing weight, because of water retention. it sounds like excuses - but I was really suprised that the weight hadn't dropped off due to all the exercise. I'll keep at it - I know that my health and body is improving and the weight will come off soon.

Amanda xx
Old 02-17-2004, 11:21 PM   #15  
You can do it!!!!

Wink

Miss AMANDA......

Um, a half of pound is 2 sticks of butter off your body!!!!!!! You wouldn't be pleased if you gained two sticks of butter on your body, now would you???? You GO GIRL....and keep up the good work!!!!! A loss is a loss no matter how much or how little.....I'll take it anyway!!!!!!

Last edited by Monkeybabies; 02-17-2004 at 11:23 PM.
Closed Thread