Old 07-29-2015, 11:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/190/125

Height: 5'1"

Default Week 3 done, going into 4...SO HARD

I'm finishing up week 3 and starting week 4 but it's been so hard. My scale at home says I've lost 10lbs but MF scale says otherwise. the first week, I lost 6lbs (MF Scale), 2nd week: 5 oz, 3rd week: 1.5lbs. I did really well the 1st week, stuck to the meal plan and only ate extra lean protein. 2nd week was harder. There were a couple company lunches in which I chose salads with chicken but forgot to have dressing put on the side, probably more sodium intake then I am allowed. Week 3, I went on a trip with the kids. Old habits kicked in and I ended up taking bites here and there of food that I was not allowed to eat. But all the walking at the amusement park paid off. this week, I'm finding the old habits are still happening. I can't stop taking bites here and there! back at work and the company lunches just keep coming! I need to stop this! Donut day yesterday, I took a bite and threw my donut away. My boss gave me a diet soda, I took a sip! I can't seem to say NO! I am putting in some exercise and I know it will only burn so much! It's just been a lot harder than I expected.
ladyvwj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 03:18 PM   #2  

I think you are doing great!!! I was the exact same way for the first 2 months. a bite here for there. I few handful of almonds. Waking up in the middle of the night starving!
It does get better. How is your water intake? Since I started I drink at least 84 ounces of water. Sometimes up to 116 depending on the day.
Stay focused. This is not an easy task and you will have your downfalls. What is important is you get back on plan.
I am finishing up Month #4 and I got complacent and felt comfortable and only had a 7lb loss for the month when I average 13.
Richy37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 07:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 197/190/125

Height: 5'1"

I do better on water at work: 160oz give or take. On wknds, I'm busy running around the house so I average about 90oz. I did very well meal wise yesterday. Stayed on track. Been working out bout 30mins-1hr each day with high paced Leslie sasone vids. I have a weakness for potatoes so today I cheated, a few fries. Back to the strict plan tomorrow!
ladyvwj is offline   Reply With Quote