Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 04-21-2015, 11:36 AM   #1  

Default Has anyone done the 21 Day Fix?

I am considering purchasing.
classykaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:41 PM   #2  

Height: 5'4"

I started yesterday! Too soon to see results obviously, but so far it is going well. You really do get a lot of food, and it can be hard to get it all in. It goes along pretty well with the Weight Watchers Simply Filling plan, if you're familiar with that at all, but it has made me more accountable. Seems like a good step toward getting back on track with my goals.
Amy8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 09:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 416 / 363.4 / 250

Height: 5'9"

My sister and aunt had really good experiences on 21 Day Fix. I didn't do it myself because I had already started back on Weight Watchers.
MaeCrochet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 06:19 PM   #4  

I am on day 8 of the program and I really do like it. I have lost about 7 lbs so far (probably mostly water weight, but still...) and, even better, I have lost 1 1/2 inches off of my hips, which seems impossible in 8 days.

The diet itself is really easy. It forces me to eat more veggies, cut back on carbs, and I think it is much, much easier than counting calories or WW points. Granted, I am on the highest calorie allotment, but I never feel hungry. In fact, I have a really hard time getting all of the food in. Don't get me wrong, I have sugar cravings, but I don't have that uncomfortable hunger. It's kind of a spendy program, but I recommend it.
kristinamarie0917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:28 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

Height: 5'5

I know of a few people who did it and not only saw results in that short time, but also formed great habits from it. I think it's definitely worth a try, I've even been considering it just to help me transition out of calorie counting and into more intuitive eating.
xRiotGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 12:43 AM   #6  

I think for me, it is about forming the good habits too- and I think this program has helped with that. I NEVER ate veggies before, very rarely fruit. It's nice having the visual of what I should eat- like how many servings of protein or veggies versus carbs. I'm honestly not sure why, but the containers are a game changer for me. Maybe it's just psychological, or maybe I was just ready for the change.

The exercise program is nice too. It's only 30 minutes every day. They are all pretty tough for me right now, but not impossible with the modifier.
kristinamarie0917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 09:16 AM   #7  

I just started the excersizes yesterday. I am on WW and would like to stick with that since it has helped me so far. I had been doing T25 but wanted a change.
Becs08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 01:48 PM   #8  
Michelle

S/C/G: 263/248/145

Height: 5'6"

I'm just getting started.. I wanted to see if there was a high protein version. I did find a blog where one woman did what she call think, competition and extreme, where competition was 6 proteins, 3 veggies, 0 fruit, 1 carb, 0 fats, 0 nuts, and 3 oil and nut butter. The Extreme was 4 protien, 3 veggies, 2 fruits, 2 carbs, 1 fat, 1 nuts/seeds, 2 oil/nut butters. she cycled them.. I think 2 days competition one day extreme.. I'm going to give it a try.
ranada7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 01:39 AM   #9  

I'm starting 21 day extreme tomorrow. Hoping to find some buddies to do it with me!
Hurley1751 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 07:50 AM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristinamarie0917 View Post
I am on day 8 of the program and I really do like it. I have lost about 7 lbs so far (probably mostly water weight, but still...) and, even better, I have lost 1 1/2 inches off of my hips, which seems impossible in 8 days.

The diet itself is really easy. It forces me to eat more veggies, cut back on carbs, and I think it is much, much easier than counting calories or WW points. Granted, I am on the highest calorie allotment, but I never feel hungry. In fact, I have a really hard time getting all of the food in. Don't get me wrong, I have sugar cravings, but I don't have that uncomfortable hunger. It's kind of a spendy program, but I recommend it.
I got the containers directly from the beachbody web site for only 17.95. The diet was free on pintrest
classykaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:12 PM   #11  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 158/158/118

Height: 5'4''

This sounds great. I love the portion concept, and that it's focused on getting the full scope of proper nutrition.

Any updates from those who have used it? I'd like to hear more details before I commit to something.
elfjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 04:19 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 175/170/160

Height: 5 ft 7 in

The 21 Day Fix is a great program. It helped me to lose some weight. I especially liked how everything was laid out. Simple to follow and the trainer is a great motivator!
SweetLifeLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 02:49 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 172/153/145

Height: 5'8"

I am starting it on Monday - I have done it before and had good results. I think I only lost a few lbs over the 3 weeks but it was more to get my portions and sugar cravings in control. It's very simple to follow. Also, I didn't actually purchase the containers - I just followed some plans I found on Pinterest and used measuring cups. I also subscribe to Beach Body on Demand, so I didn't really feel I was "cheating" them by not purchasing the diet plan ;-)
TheLunchLady is offline   Reply With Quote