Old 06-20-2015, 12:53 PM   #1  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Default ~*Sweat This Summer 2015 Challenge*~

Welcome to Sweat This Summer 2015 Challenge!

Hello! I've done a number of weight loss spread sheet challenges over the years, one of which is about to end shortly. But for the summer months I decided to try something new as a little experiment. This challenge is about tracking your weight AND your workouts. Each week you set your own fitness goals; whether it's minutes, miles or days, then you weigh in each week and your weight will automatically be sent over to a weigh in chart. You can still treat this like a normal weight loss challenge if you want to keep it simple, simply enter your weights each week without setting yourself a fitness goal.

Sign up will begin now! Enter your name to the spreadsheet to secure your place -->Click Here To Access The Spreadsheet!!<--

I've filled out my information as an example of what it will look like. If you don't want to track your workouts, then enter "No Goal" in the "Workout Goal" and treat this like another weigh in challenge!
Each week a new Sheet will appear (please look at the tabs on the bottom of the spreadsheet to navigate) and your name and previous weight will be carried over automatically. You just have to enter your new goal for the week and that's it! It sounds more confusing than it is.

I hope you will join me in making this summer a fitness and weight loss extravaganza! Weight loss isn't about getting to a goal before a certain event, but a continuous effort, so just because you didn't make it to a goal you had in mind for summer doesn't mean you can't keep going! Let's make this summer a summer to remember as the one where we kicked so much a$$!

Sign up's will be semi-closed after Week 1 begins, this doesn't mean you can't enter the challenge once it's begun - just come into the thread and say you want in and I will enter your name onto the current weeks spreadsheet!

The Challenge will begin on Monday 29th June and ends Sunday 23rd August!

Last edited by Riestrella; 06-20-2015 at 02:03 PM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 02:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 337.7/336.8/269

Height: 5'6

I joined in, I hope I did it right, never done the google docs before, I am excited though, thank you for hosting a new challenge. These challenges have been so helpful to me.
Candidcamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 03:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 272/ticker/125

Height: 5'4

I'm in! Think I'll go for plain weigh-in's for now. Let's do this!

Last edited by fuct; 06-20-2015 at 03:45 PM.
fuct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 11:18 PM   #4  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Glad to see you guys come aboard!
Old 06-21-2015, 07:16 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 298/298/150

Height: 5ft 7

Hi everyone! This is my first challenge thread that I've joined! So excited to get started with you all!
Bonnie+J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 10:23 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 262/ 218/ 175

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone. This is perfect timing for me to join this challenge. Last week I found out that I am now double diabetic (type 1 AND type 2, less than 5% of diabetics get this) and I will be 40 next month. It is time that I get serious about my health. I need to focus mostly on exercise, but losing a few pounds wouldn't be bad either.
sukale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 01:48 PM   #7  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Bonnie - Welcome! I hope your first challenge experience is a good one

sukale - I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis, that's rough. I hope that the challenge provides you some motivation and inspiration to exercise more!
Old 06-29-2015, 08:41 PM   #8  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

The challenge has begun!!

How was your first day?
Old 06-30-2015, 02:04 PM   #9  

Really good, went to the farm with my little boys, walked the big pathway, which is 3 miles total. I'm happy with that! Tues is usually a gym day but will go in the morning instead to spread out my activity.

Hope everyone had a good day!
Old 06-30-2015, 03:21 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 337.7/336.8/269

Height: 5'6

I did my Leslie Sansone 1 Mile Walk yesterday for the first time in about 2 weeks, I was inspired by this thread to get started .
Goal for today, another 1 mile walk.
Candidcamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 04:41 AM   #11  

Candid, well done on getting out the DVD!

Got up at 6am and went to the gym before my husband went to work. I usually go to the gym when my boys are at school/preschool, but schools out for summer! So planning on early morning sessions till September.
I do like the fact that it's 9.40 and I've so much done...
Old 07-04-2015, 10:35 AM   #12  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Please enter your week 1 weights soon so you will be moved to next weeks spreadsheet!
Old 07-06-2015, 07:09 PM   #13  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Week 1 Charts Everyone!! You're doing awesome!

Week 2's Sheet is up and running! Enter your exercise goal for this week now! Please note, you can enter Week 2's weight at any point between Monday 6th July - Sunday 12th July. If you didn't enter Week 1's weight you were NOT moved to week 2. If you still want to participate, enter your weight for week 1, then let me know that you've done so and I will move you to week 2!!

Last edited by Riestrella; 07-06-2015 at 07:46 PM.
Old 07-12-2015, 11:36 AM   #14  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Get your week 2 weights in soon to be counted towards next week's spreadsheet! If you miss your chance to weigh in but still want to participate in the challenge, please let me know in the thread
Old 07-13-2015, 11:48 AM   #15  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Here are the Week 2 Charts everyone!

If you want to join the challenge then please let me know! I will need your weight from the previous week to enter onto the spreadsheet . Please feel free to join up!
If you missed the deadline for submitting your weight for previous weeks, let me know in the thread how much you weighed last week - I will then add your name to the current weeks spreadsheet + your previous weight. Your information is still being stored, you are not out of the challenge if you don't see your name on the current spreadsheet!

Enter your workout goal (or "No Goal" for those who are just weighing) for this week here!