Old 02-10-2004, 09:00 AM   #1  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Thumbs down Dr. Phil's Quote of the day

Taken from his website!!!

http://www.drphil.com/weightloss/wei...ubsection=Tips

Dr. Phil's tip for today!!!

The tip for today has to do with your feelings from the inside out. One of the problems that compromises our self-esteem is that we tend to make the mistake of comparing our personal reality with everyone else's social mask. Of course, they're putting their best foot forward. Of course, they are shielding from you their flaws and fallacies. It doesn't mean they don't have them. And if you make that comparison of your reality with their social mask, you're going to lose every time.

If you have problems, acknowledge them to yourself. It's not about feeling guilty. It's about understanding that you can't change what you don't acknowledge. Don't wear that social mask when you look in the mirror at your own face.

Take care of who you are. Be honest about the things you need to address, and be sure you are your own best friend.
Old 02-10-2004, 09:03 AM   #2  
You can do it!!!!

I just love that bald man!!!!!!! Ask me if I am obsessed? Yes.....because I am so it to this weightloss challenege that I ordered a freaking Dr. Phil Weightloss challenge t-shirt online from his website. I get asked about the challenege all the time when I wear it....(like to the market and stuff...LOL)
Old 02-10-2004, 09:33 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

I myself am obsessed with his Weight Loss shows...those are great inspiration for sure. I do have Dr Phil's Weight Loss Challenge Food Guide. I don't have his 7 Keys book but I want to get it...I just don't have the money for it right now....I do however have my name on a waiting list at the library for it(it is pretty long though, so I hope they all hurry up and read the thing so I can get my hands on it...

Thank you for posting the quote of the day from Dr. Phil....I will definitely be reading them.
Old 02-10-2004, 09:49 AM   #4  
You can do it!!!!

Glad to know that I am not the only "obsessed fan" out there. On one of my other message boards, ma and another member just started a book discussion on Dr, Phils book. I invite you and others who would like to join in. We are doing about a chapter a week....and you will still learn lots form just reading, because we are doing summeries for those who don't have the book. Hope to see you over there...my screen name is choose2loose..
http://forums.prevention.com/thread....0&thread=47056
Old 02-10-2004, 10:00 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Thanx so much for the URL Gina....I have gone to it and book marked it.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:13 AM   #6  
You can do it!!!!

yeah, I hope it helps you out....because I know I need all the help I can get when it comes to the emotiona side of my compulsion....food!!!!!

Go Dr. Phil.....Thank You for actually caring...and making it your goal to help America with its obesity problem...hip hip horay, hip hip horay!!!! For he's a jolly good fello...for he's a jolly good fellow.........o.k. I will stop now!!!!!!
Old 02-10-2004, 11:32 AM   #7  

You are not alone in your Phil admiration!

We also have a Dr. Phil UWS Book Club going right here at 3FC on the Book Club Forum, and we welcome everyone to come join in the discussions!

We're all in this together!

Jo
------
205.2/197.0/135

The quality of my life is entirely in my hands.
Old 02-10-2004, 08:20 PM   #8  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Don't make me post the Dr Phil Quote Generator again.

Seriously, all teasing aside, I'm glad he is helping people.
Closed Thread