Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2014, 10:02 PM   #1  
Really gonna do it!!

S/C/G: 215/209/155

Height: 5'7"

Default Thrive?

Has anyone tried Thrive supplements? I know someone who is selling them...I've heard people swear by them, but then it kinda just seems like multi-level marketing to me.

If you look online, there are reviews where people swear by them...say they get lots of energy, pain relief from joint pain, etc. But if you look, they tend to be "one post wonders" on whatever forum they are posting on...so it looks a lot like Thrive consultants are just logging on to endorse the product.

Still...I'm curious. Has anyone tried them????
Old 02-14-2015, 06:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

Height: 5.5

I am also curious. I have a friend who sells it and swears by it, but it's so expensive. I wonder if it really does boost your health?
Old 04-20-2015, 12:58 PM   #3  
BlueFlick

S/C/G: 257/255.8/150

Height: 5'10"

I tried Thrive free for 3 days - the shakes taste disgusting to me, I did not like them at all, and the patch and pills were alright, I did have a lot more energy and I was bouncing off the walls since I had never had coffee before (it's good if you drink a lot of coffee you don't really need the coffee after you try it) but I didnt proceed with it any further than the test run. I also didn't have any change in aches in knees and back but BF said he felt a bit better on that front. I suggest you get a sample and see if it works for you, guess everyone is different!!
Old 08-19-2015, 09:37 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 285/ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

If you're on it, do they force to sell or promote it? I have a co-worker on Thrive and it is literally now all she posts on FB about. Advert after advert. So much I'm about to block her.

I have a hard time believing that this stuff works. I wonder what she'll feel like if she stops taking it.
Closed Thread