Old 04-16-2015, 09:39 AM   #1  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Default Sizzling for Summer 2015 Challenge

Welcome to Riestrella's Sizzling for Summer* 2015 Challenge!! It's our 4th Year!

Hey you. Yeah, YOU! You’re awesome and beautiful. If you don't think so then I'm sorry, but you are totally wrong. Go listen to some sexy music and dance in the mirror like it’s 1999 and believe you are delicious! Otherwise we’re gonna have a problem here.

But, I know sometimes when you’re a bit overweight you can feel a little pudgy and a bit like a sad panda. ESPECIALLY when the hot season is almost upon us (anyone else feel like saying “summer is coming” instead of “winter”?!) Not to worry though! You can do something about it! Amazing right? You have the ability to change your future and morph yourself into a delicious candy panda. High fives all around.

To help you along the way is another of my spreadsheet challenges! Please read the rules below before joining.

*This challenge has been renamed to Sizzling for Summer since a few people found "Bikini Ready" to be a little off-putting and I saw people being too hard on themselves!

Please Read These Rules!

• You can join this challenge at any time!! Really really!
~~>Click Here to view the Spreadsheet!<~~
• Enter your Username, Starting Weight (at the weight you are at NOW) and scroll to the right and enter your Goal Weight. The spreadsheet monkeys do the rest! Don't worry, they get plenty of bananas.
• Week by week enter your weight on any day you want Monday - Sunday. For example if a column says WK 4 5/25 that means you can weigh in between Monday 25th May - Sunday 31st May. It's NOT the deadline of the weigh in!
• Check back in to the thread and I'll publish a weekly chart to show who's dominating over us all. Let's try and beat 'em!
• If you want to take a break from weighing in then right click the cell for that week and select "Insert Note" (definitely not a "comment" because these won't move with your username if new members join the spreadsheet!) and add your reason for not weighing in.
• If you don't weigh in for more than 2 weeks without a noted reason you will be moved to Standby. Come to the thread and say you want to be back in the game if you want to re-enter the challenge.

Enter your starting weights now and the challenge will begin on April 27th!

FAQ
Can I change my Goal Weight once the challenge has begun? ~ Yes! Just change the number in the Goal Weight column and the lbs to lose and lbs to go columns will sort themselves out. So no need to fiddle around with anything else BUT the Goal Weight value.
There's a - mark in my cell for a week, but I know what I weighed! Can I change it? ~ Yes! The more information you can put in the better.

Let's DO THIS!!

Last edited by Riestrella; 04-17-2015 at 04:29 AM.
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 10:47 AM   #2  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Yay! Exciting! Have you moved yet?! When's the 10K?

Joined!
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 10:52 AM   #3  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Nope, I move on Monday! But packing didn't take as long as I thought, so I decided to set this up before the craziness of leaving! The Bolder Boulder is May 25th

How are things with you?
Old 04-16-2015, 10:56 AM   #4  
Call me NNS!

Ah, that's so exciting! Have safe travels! Hope your training has been going well.

Things are well here except that I am stressing that my own move is in 3 months and I haven't had much luck in the job search yet. But my first 5K is Saturday and I'm excited about that!
Old 04-16-2015, 11:34 AM   #5  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Thanks!

Try and keep your chin up! Job searching is really tough...I think it might be easier when you get there and start making friends. It's usually who you know when it comes to job searching.

Oh wow, good luck on your first 5K! You'll do brilliantly, you've been training well it seems and the adrenaline will take you to the finish line!
Old 04-16-2015, 11:38 AM   #6  
Counting bites!

S/C/G: 282/255/130

Signing up and I'm actually going to do it this time. Really, I swear!

Eta: I just request you keep me out of the "runnings" for domination of possible

Last edited by izzyboomama; 04-16-2015 at 11:41 AM.
izzyboomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 12:21 PM   #7  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyboomama View Post
Signing up and I'm actually going to do it this time. Really, I swear!

Eta: I just request you keep me out of the "runnings" for domination of possible
Welcome!

Not sure what you mean exactly?
Old 04-16-2015, 01:05 PM   #8  
Counting bites!

S/C/G: 282/255/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riestrella View Post
Welcome!

Not sure what you mean exactly?
The weekly charts. I'm doing a completely different plan than most, and I don't want to discourage anyone. I know some noses were out of joint a couple challenges ago.

Eta: if it's something that is inconvenient or can't be done, no worries! I'm okay with it.

Last edited by izzyboomama; 04-16-2015 at 01:07 PM.
izzyboomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:35 PM   #9  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzyboomama View Post
The weekly charts. I'm doing a completely different plan than most, and I don't want to discourage anyone. I know some noses were out of joint a couple challenges ago.

Eta: if it's something that is inconvenient or can't be done, no worries! I'm okay with it.
Ahh, so you're expecting a lot of weight loss? What sort of plan are you doing?
Old 04-16-2015, 02:07 PM   #10  
Call me NNS!

izzyboomama I wouldn't worry about it! The winner of our last challenge lost something like 20+ pounds? And everyone was nothing but excited for her. I think it would be motivating for us all to see your loss, even if it is due to some odd/very restrictive/whatever diet plan :P

Ries - We won't be moving until at least one of us gets a job so the whole move and then get a job thing won't quite work lol There isn't really a drop dead date where we HAVE to move, but we would like to move before our lease ends.
Old 04-16-2015, 05:15 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 226/174.6/160

Height: 5'6

I'm so excited for this! I need to get back on my wagon! I've got a dream vacation to London coming up in October and had a nasty nightmare the other day that the dates suddenly changed and I had to leave immediately feeling blah and sad that I had let myself gain 10 pounds for all of my photos to document forever. It pretty much scared me off my cookie binge and back onto this forum just in time!

Anyway, I'll add my name to the list after I weigh in the morning.
KellinaKatrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 08:49 PM   #12  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

yay, I've been waiting for this challenge Me, I'm in!!

rie: woot woot you're gonne be here so soon! Good luck on the move!
noname: good luck on your 5k!

_____
so some of you know I got married on a game show. It airs tomorrow morning!!! agh! I'm so nervous that I came out silly looking , but I'm excited to see it anyway!

Last edited by kisskiss; 04-16-2015 at 08:52 PM.
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 04:27 AM   #13  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

Before a big change in my life I find it incredibly hard to stay on plan. So for the last few weeks I've barely done any exercise, partly due to my knee injury but mainly due to business/a hint of laziness. I did a LOT of walking last weekend since I was travelling with my parents, but the food intake has not been good! Cakes, fatty foods, soda...the works. I'm trying to give myself a break since I am about to immigrate to America, to a place where being fat can feel like I'm wearing a big sign that says I'm a racist, so I will definitely feel the need to fit in and be fit and healthy!

It's my last 3 days in England and I'm all packed up. I thought it would take me a LOT longer, but it seems to be that I'm an absolute pro at packing! Today I'm going to go through all the things I'm leaving behind, see if I can donate any more stuff since the next time I'm here I'm hoping to be at my goal weight so a lot of clothes can probably be given away. It's always such a cleansing process getting rid of things I find! But there is a lot that I want to keep but I can't fit into my cases, so it will be sad to leave those things behind. Hopefully my Mum will send me little bits and bobs as the months go on.

My parents are getting kinda intense about me leaving. Well, not INTENSE, but definitely starting to guilt trip me! Saying things like the dogs will be dead by the time I come home so "make the most of them." It's hard to get really excited about the move when there's this atmosphere of sadness. I know I shouldn't complain, I could have parents who don't care, but I want to get pumped for my new start and not feel so bad about leaving!

Anywho, back on topic, I'm gonna weigh myself in a minute and see what the damage is and put it in the spreadsheet!

------------------

izzy - Like noname said, the last winner lost 20+ lbs in 10 weeks, which is insane. Even I was like "woah, for real?" but no one said anything nasty!

noname - Aaaah, I see! How far are you away from Denver if you ended up getting interviews?

Kellina - Welcome! I went to London in January, it was a lot of fun! I did the touristy thing since my boyfriend was visiting from America. I've been there loads to do official stuff but it was nice to see the sights, it has a lot to offer.

kisskiss - Wee, so glad you made it here! How did it all go for you guys? I know we'll get to see it but what was it like for you? Your wedding pictures look absolutely stunning btw!

Last edited by Riestrella; 04-17-2015 at 04:28 AM.
Old 04-17-2015, 07:53 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 186/180/150

Height: 5'9"

Looking forward to the new challenge, so excited for summer time!!

@nonameslob We have pretty much the same starting and goal weights!

Last edited by Buckkeepblue; 04-17-2015 at 07:54 AM.
Buckkeepblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 01:07 PM   #15  
Katherine

S/C/G: 283/280/172

Height: 5'10

Hey everyone, I've done these challenges off and on for the last few years and it never fails that when I stop posting at 3FC I gain a ton of freaking weight. I've gained 40 pounds in the year since I last posted and I have got to do something. I've decided to attempt to lose 20 lbs by the end of the challenge. It might be a long shot but I need to get this weight off. I started nursing school in January and the stress of that hasn't helped at all. I don't feel like I have time to cook or exercise because my free time is spent studying or trying to decompress a bit. But I know there is time in there that I could be working out. I need to get to the point where that is what I do to unwind instead of binge watching Mad Men on Netflix. Good Luck everyone!
kailpea is offline   Reply With Quote