Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-05-2004, 06:47 PM   #1  
Lady Raven

Unhappy S.O.S help!!! 269.5 and no will power

Oh please help I am only 18 and I don't know what to do! I whiegh more then my dad who is 47 and at 264! Please I am desprite! And scaried! I have not wieghed my self in years and now I know why! It seems like I went from a size 13 too 22 over night! So if you can E-mail me please!!!! I need help so much!
Raven_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 06:56 PM   #2  

Raven, you've come to the right place and we're here to help you. Why don't you come and join us in the 100 Lb. Club. Everyone there has had around 100 pounds or so to lose. Even if you don't need to lose that much, you'll still find lots of great inspiration and support.

Start with small things. Start drinking water, start doing some walking or swimming. Anything to add more activity to your day. Sometimes if you try to change everything at once, it can set you up for failure.

You've made a great start by coming here so post often and let us get to know you better. We're here to help and we do care.
mthrgoos68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 01:05 PM   #3  

hi raven_05. i am 18 too, and i used to weigh 272, i felt so bad guys in my class didn't even weigh that much! but i decided to do it no matter how scared i was, i am now down to 213.5 and still going. I will help you and support you, i know how it feels..... if you want to buddy up we can. i have aol my name on there judee0713. if you want to buddy just email me. [email protected]
vollybchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 04:38 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 260.5/163.5/147

Height: 5'7"

Hi there,

I used to weigh 260.5, then in a year went down to 168.5. I couldn't shift any more and have since gone back up a bit, but am now on my way back down again. There are lots of us here who are in the same boat, or who have been, and we all know what it's like. There are some real success stories here, who have lost all their weight and kept it off, and you can look to these people as a real source of inspiration! If they can do it, there's hope for the rest of us too. Try to look at it in small tasks, eg try to go for 10lbs at a time, something like that. It seems a lot easier that way.

The only advice I can really give is to don't keep putting it off. I'm 25 now and feel like I wasted a lot of years because I wasn't doing anything about my weight and it affected my self confidence totally. It stopped me from doing a lot of things I would have done if I'd not been so overweight. You can do it, but it takes time and patience and a **** of a lot of strength. People here will help you with that.

Good luck.
^^Angel^^ is offline   Reply With Quote