Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Default Maintainers Volume 17

Time for a new thread!

Let's see if I can link back to the old one:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...lume-16-a.html
Old 12-19-2014, 03:11 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Thanks, Ruth Ann... I forgot how to do that in case noone else did first, lol.
Liana

Last edited by canadjineh; 12-19-2014 at 03:11 PM.
Old 12-19-2014, 05:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 206/160.1/140

Height: 5'2"

I had the day off to get some things done before I pick my daughter up at the airport tomorrow afternoon. Car repair was a big one on the list. Of course the thing that was supposed to be wrong and covered under the maintenance agreement wasn't what was wrong, it was something else that wasn't covered. Figures. It's 4:30 and the car still isn't ready yet. Ugh.

I dropped my phone in my bowl of yogurt this morning along with dropping an egg on the floor while preparing breakfast. Gravity was not my friend today. I've spent most of the day trying to learn a new finance program on my new computer and I am having all kinds of problems and I am just done in. Total brain overload.

I forgot to take any meat out of the freezer for dinner and I have no car to go to the store. I am out of eggs. I want a do over for today.
Old 12-19-2014, 08:31 PM   #4  

Ouch Andrea! Hopefully your car is ready now! I always get 'dropsy' just before TOM, strangely enough... Is your phone yogourtproof??

All I can suggest is to open a can of emergency tuna and make yourself an open-face sandwich using greek yogourt instead of mayo or stuff it into celery sticks (how were the organic ones, by the way?) or dip cucumber slices in it, or if it's a fat meal - basil pesto makes a lovely mix-in for the tuna bedded down in an avocado.

Tomorrow WILL be a better day!

Liana
Old 12-20-2014, 07:24 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 282/166/170

Height: 5.6

Hello lovelies,

I have missed too much being busy this week and falling asleep with my kids. My daughter is now waiting anxiously for the iPad to watch her show but she does get a kick out of looking at everyone's trackers.

Everyone is working so hard. This is such a tricky time of year but I feel like it is coming to an end. Eve, I love your comment about those of us finishing the year in a different place as maintainers and maintainers who are about to start a second year of success.

Andrea - that sucks about your car. Sounds like yesterday was a hard one. Is your daughter home for the holidays?

Pishposh - sounds like you've got a good plan for P1 over the weekend.

Chip, Hawaii, slip, Ruth Ann, Liana, Kristy hi to all of you and everyone else.

I think my kids are getting sick right before the holidays, I hear sneezes all over the house. Off to run this morning it's going to be a cold one -5. Then DH and I are off to Buffalo overnight to his work party and staying in a hotel. Food has been hard this week a lot of P1 but was able to maintain same weight as last week. Last year I gained 7 lbs this week.
Old 12-20-2014, 01:37 PM   #6  
Evemomma

S/C/G: 170/132.5/130

Height: 5'4"

Happy Saturday!!!!!!

Andrea.....I hope today is turning out better for you! I agree with Liana that a few stashed away canned tunas or canned chickens have saved me in a pinch! Fingers crossed things feel much better today!

Jenny....Oh no, the sickies are striking!!!! I think it's impossible to escape with school-aged kiddos. A few years ago, we had a particularly bad run of luck with illness, and were at the pediatrician's office about every week. Hope your run was refreshing and that your weekend away is even MORE refreshing! I am envious of you being so close to some family.

I am slowly checking off my holiday-to-do list. Still need to get business billing done, but am procrastinating by visiting everyone here! I made some banana muffins this morning (the real kind with sugar)....mmmm....one is all I get, and I'm glad I don't do this often or I would be in TROUBLE!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 12-20-2014, 01:43 PM   #7  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Bummer on the car Andrea and double bummer on the sick kids Jenny!

So I was shopping with my niece and she took me way out of my comfort zone on a dress, but I think I like it!

Last edited by Ruth Ann; 12-20-2014 at 01:46 PM.
Old 12-20-2014, 01:52 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 237/158/175

Height: 5'7

Cute dress Ruth Ann!
Old 12-20-2014, 03:38 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 193/162/162

Height: 5' 6

Ruth Ann! You look sooooo good! And so tiny!
Old 12-20-2014, 03:48 PM   #10  
Evemomma

RuthAnn....you are one hot momma!!!!!!!! Lovely!
Old 12-20-2014, 04:53 PM   #11  
Started IP 04/22/2013

thanks guys! I really thought she was nuts when she told me to try it on - guess I need to take her shopping more often!
Old 12-20-2014, 06:12 PM   #12  

Rain here again... I think it will be green going into January which is NOT NORMAL here. At least they are only calling for -2C on the 24th when I work next. Generally it hasn't been very cold yet overnight except for the one week we had frigid temps in early Nov. Although I am always cold and have so many layers on when I'm on patrol. And a toque, lol. One thing is I don't have to look good at my job - so I don't bother with makeup as I'd just have to take it off at 4:30 AM before I go to bed anyhow. At least I can still fit my long johns under my work pants - if nothing else that's a marker for stopping the 'up pounds.'

I like your new dress too, Ruth Ann! Evemomma and Jenny - it's tough with sick kids (bad enough with a sick hubby, but then they are a lot like whiny sick kids anyhow, now that I think of it )

Liana
Old 12-20-2014, 09:58 PM   #13  
Evemomma

Liana, sick husbands are WAY WORSE, lol!
Old 12-21-2014, 09:23 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 193/162/162

Height: 5' 6

Good day Maintainers!

Catlady; I hope you had a better day! Some days just seem to be like that.

Liana; crazy weather this year! We have such icy roads because of the changes. I'd rather it just be winter.

Eve; I agree, hubbies are worse than kids when they are sick! hee hee

Jenny: I hope that you and your hubby had a great trip without the kids. A person needs that alone time with each other because we have busy lives.

Hi Slip, Pishposh, Chip, Steph, Maile, and all you new maintainers and ones soon to be joining! And hi to you maintainers that have been at it for a long while! My memory isn't so great so I forget names but enjoy all the posts.

I am struggling this week, I was sick so no exercise, feel like a slug today. I am determined to do something today and my goal is to do three P1 days to get some of these up lbs off. Its crazy how fast things can go downhill. Maintenance is teaching me that you can never relax too much for too long. As far as eating, I need to keep choosing healthy options the majority of the time. And I can't just eat food because its there, my family will bring in junk and I'm pretty good at not eating it like I used to but still need to work on not touching it unless its a cheat meal. My challenge is always in the evenings so my goal is to not eat after supper in the next three days as well. Thanks for listening! Have a great day of maintaining!
Old 12-21-2014, 09:46 AM   #15  
Started IP 04/22/2013

Liana = I want a job where I can dress in whatever I want and no makeup! (Okay, probably not forever but it would be nice once in awhile!).

Evemomma - sick hubbies are the worst. Don't know why it turns them into little kids, but it does. When I'm sick I just want everyone to leave me alone!

Sorry you're struggling Hawaii. I really think the holidays make things tougher when you're trying to maintain - but I figure this first year of getting through it on maintenance should teach me a lot about how to do it next year! Hey, there has to be a bright side!

I had a bad eating day yesterday = not enough veggies, not enough water, too many carbs, etc., etc. Too much stress and was running all day without any plan for eating. Think I am going to start setting up baggies with acceptable choices for my purse or car on weekends so when I am running around I'm not stuck going "oh, I really need to eat." Can keep them in the fridge at home since I get busy with stuff and then realize I need to eat but don't want to stop whatever I'm doing. And did any of that make sense?
Closed Thread