Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 10-21-2014, 11:51 AM   #1  
I'm on my way!

S/C/G: 260/172/160

Height: 5'6"

Default Progress Pics - 60 pounds gone

I started at 260 and am currently 200.8 - so dang close to Onederland I can taste it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IM000576.JPG (94.5 KB, 221 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3588.jpg (23.2 KB, 193 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3837.jpg (19.7 KB, 198 views)
TXMary2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 02:43 PM   #2  

You are so beautiful! Congrats on your hard work paying off.

Don't forget to update your profile under your avatar. You are never going back to that weight.

What food and fitness program did you follow? I'm inspired!
TheLastStraw323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 03:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

You look FANTASTIC! Congratulations on your weight loss and thank you for sharing pictures on your progress.
seaurchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 09:44 PM   #4  
I Can & I Will!

S/C/G: 400 S / Ticker C / 160 G

Height: 5'7

You look wonderful!! Hopefully tomorrow?!
Jesslan Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 09:53 PM   #5  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Wow. Nice work. It went mad for me below 200lbs but it clearly has for you already. I bet people don't recognize you, do they? This is good but, at times, weird - so stay strong.

But you do look awesome.

Last edited by IanG; 10-21-2014 at 09:55 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 12:16 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

You look amazing! I hope I look that good at 200lbs. Keep at it, you're an inspiration
sunarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 09:32 AM   #7  
I'm on my way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastStraw323 View Post
You are so beautiful! Congrats on your hard work paying off.

Don't forget to update your profile under your avatar. You are never going back to that weight.

What food and fitness program did you follow? I'm inspired!
Thank you! I have been doing LCHF - I feel so free! I know it isn't for everyone, but I have been a hardcore carb and sugar addict and just had to eliminate it all. No more cravings, no more white knuckling and exercising will power over a slice of pizza or cake etc. I recently added exercise to the mix. I have hit a few stalls, but I just keep pressing through. I so desperately want to hit Onederland!
Old 10-22-2014, 09:35 AM   #8  
I'm on my way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesslan Rose View Post
You look wonderful!! Hopefully tomorrow?!

Ugh- I wish! I have started doing strength training and my muscles are hanging on to water and the scale actually says 204 today. I have been told after a couple weeks of working out that it will adjust, so I am just riding it out! Kind of frustrated, but I know it will happen eventually!
Old 10-22-2014, 09:36 AM   #9  
I'm on my way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanG View Post
Wow. Nice work. It went mad for me below 200lbs but it clearly has for you already. I bet people don't recognize you, do they? This is good but, at times, weird - so stay strong.

But you do look awesome.
Thanks! Wow, you lost over 100 pounds! So inspiring! I can't wait to get there!
Old 10-22-2014, 09:46 AM   #10  

Thank you, I just looked up your plan as I am a total carb addict too (and they go straight to my stomach and butt). I looked at the "what to eat" and it sounds good.

Eat all you like
•Meat: Any type, including beef, pork, game meat, chicken, etc. Feel free to eat the fat on the meat as well as the skin on the chicken. If possible try to choose organic or grass fed meat.
•Fish and Shellfish: All kinds: Fatty fish such as salmon, mackerel or herring
are great. Avoid breading.
•Eggs: All kinds: Boiled, fried, omelettes, etc. Preferably choose organic eggs.
•Natural Fat, High-Fat Sauces: Using butter and cream when you cook can make your food taste better and make you feel more satiated. Try a Béarnaise or Hollandaise sauce, check the ingredients or make it yourself. Coconut oil and olive oil are also good options.
•Vegetables that Grow Above Ground: All kinds of cabbage, such as cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage and Brussels sprouts. Asparagus, zucchini, eggplant, olives, spinach, mushrooms, cucumber, lettuce, avocado, onions, peppers, tomatoes etc.
•Dairy products: Always select full-fat options like real butter, cream (40% fat), sour cream, Greek/Turkish yogurt and high-fat cheeses. Be careful with regular milk and skim milk as they contain a lot of milk sugar. Avoid flavored, sugary and low-fat products.
•Nuts: Good to eat instead of candy in front of the television (preferably in moderation).
•Berries: Okay in moderation, if you are not a super strict or sensitive. Good with whipped cream

Then I looked at the "what to not to eat" and it seems like my total diet when I'm having a really bad day.

Avoid if you can
•Sugar: The worst. Soft drinks, candy, juice, sports drinks, chocolate, cakes, buns, pastries, ice cream, breakfast cereals. Preferably avoid sweeteners as well.
•Starch: Bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, French fries, potato chips, porridge, muesli and so on. “Wholegrain products” are just less bad. Moderate amounts of root vegetables may be OK (unless you’re eating extremely low carb).
•Margarine: Industrially imitated butter with unnaturally high content of omega-6 fat. Has no health benefits, tastes bad. Statistically linked to asthma, allergies and other inflammatory diseases.
•Beer: Liquid bread. Full of rapidly absorbed carbs, unfortunately.
•Fruit: Very sweet, lots of sugar. Eat once in a while. Treat fruit as a natural form of candy.

Once in a while

You decide when the time is right. Your weight loss may slow down a bit.
•Alcohol: Dry wine (regular red or dry white wine), whisky, brandy, vodka and cocktails without sugar.
•Dark chocolate: Above 70 % cocoa, preferably just a bit.

No wonder you feel so good now and I don't! I'm really going to look into this, thank you!
TheLastStraw323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 08:19 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 432/180/200

Height: 5'11

Congrats on your amazing progress. Very inspirational and encouraging.
TheSatinPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:43 AM   #12  
Jiggle, BE GONE WITH YOU!

S/C/G: 256/185/170

Height: 5'6

AHMAZINGGGGG!
You look so great! Thank you for posting these pics, keep up the great work!
dietcokehead98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 09:17 AM   #13  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

You look wonderful! Honestly I thought your pics were goal photos, I looked at them before I read what you wrote! You look SMASHING!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 01:44 PM   #14  
I'm on my way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastStraw323 View Post
Thank you, I just looked up your plan as I am a total carb addict too (and they go straight to my stomach and butt). I looked at the "what to eat" and it sounds good.

Eat all you like
•Meat: Any type, including beef, pork, game meat, chicken, etc. Feel free to eat the fat on the meat as well as the skin on the chicken. If possible try to choose organic or grass fed meat.
•Fish and Shellfish: All kinds: Fatty fish such as salmon, mackerel or herring
are great. Avoid breading.
•Eggs: All kinds: Boiled, fried, omelettes, etc. Preferably choose organic eggs.
•Natural Fat, High-Fat Sauces: Using butter and cream when you cook can make your food taste better and make you feel more satiated. Try a Béarnaise or Hollandaise sauce, check the ingredients or make it yourself. Coconut oil and olive oil are also good options.
•Vegetables that Grow Above Ground: All kinds of cabbage, such as cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage and Brussels sprouts. Asparagus, zucchini, eggplant, olives, spinach, mushrooms, cucumber, lettuce, avocado, onions, peppers, tomatoes etc.
•Dairy products: Always select full-fat options like real butter, cream (40% fat), sour cream, Greek/Turkish yogurt and high-fat cheeses. Be careful with regular milk and skim milk as they contain a lot of milk sugar. Avoid flavored, sugary and low-fat products.
•Nuts: Good to eat instead of candy in front of the television (preferably in moderation).
•Berries: Okay in moderation, if you are not a super strict or sensitive. Good with whipped cream

Then I looked at the "what to not to eat" and it seems like my total diet when I'm having a really bad day.

Avoid if you can
•Sugar: The worst. Soft drinks, candy, juice, sports drinks, chocolate, cakes, buns, pastries, ice cream, breakfast cereals. Preferably avoid sweeteners as well.
•Starch: Bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, French fries, potato chips, porridge, muesli and so on. “Wholegrain products” are just less bad. Moderate amounts of root vegetables may be OK (unless you’re eating extremely low carb).
•Margarine: Industrially imitated butter with unnaturally high content of omega-6 fat. Has no health benefits, tastes bad. Statistically linked to asthma, allergies and other inflammatory diseases.
•Beer: Liquid bread. Full of rapidly absorbed carbs, unfortunately.
•Fruit: Very sweet, lots of sugar. Eat once in a while. Treat fruit as a natural form of candy.

Once in a while

You decide when the time is right. Your weight loss may slow down a bit.
•Alcohol: Dry wine (regular red or dry white wine), whisky, brandy, vodka and cocktails without sugar.
•Dark chocolate: Above 70 % cocoa, preferably just a bit.

No wonder you feel so good now and I don't! I'm really going to look into this, thank you!

Yes, it is a very freeing WOE for me!
Old 03-11-2015, 11:23 AM   #15  
Retired Doc,just diving.

S/C/G: 180 current 163 target 140.

Height: five foot five inches.

You look really great,well done!
Diverdoc is offline   Reply With Quote