Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2004, 10:25 AM   #1  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Wink Secrets for Success # 16

"Sometimes the tasks we take on seem virtually impossible. But amazingly, when we harness the incredible power of the subconscious in our lives, we can accomplish whatever we set out to do, no matter what obstacles we have to overcome."

— Sarah Ban Breathnach

From Hold That Thought, by Sarah Ban Breathnach (Warner Books)
Old 01-29-2004, 11:15 AM   #2  

Hi M`B

This is so true I find it a real struggle to keep myself on track and motivated.
This forum has really been a life saver for me if I am feeling down and out or if
I just need to vent someone always responds and this has been very helpful for
me.
To see everyone weight loss progress is a big help for me its not like watching those things on TV about a new weight loss program or excrise thing they are adverstising
and there is always these women that are skinny and problbly never seen a day a fat day in there whole life. They make me sick to my stomach...
Old 01-30-2004, 12:07 AM   #3  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Hey Kimmer....I find it a struggle myself...why do you think I post these.....? They are more for me than everyone else...LOL. BTW, I can not deal with all of the false claims out there...I just change the station now. I think they aggravate me even more, because there was once a time that I actually thought that they would really work. Either that, or up until recently, I was still praing for that magic pill. Hang in there!!!!
Closed Thread