Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 04:49 PM   #1  

Default Inspiration

Just wanted to share a little inspiration with everyone this is a scripture from prov.31:25:28

( Strength and Honor are her clothing...She looketh well to the ways of her household...Her children arise and call her blessed)

Although being a wife and mother is quite demanding we have to set aside the time we need for ourselves. I havent been a member to this forum long but I have got alot of inspiration and support from many people here. Just remember not to leave yourselves out, make that extra time for you weather it be for going to the gym or even treating yourself for reaching a goal.

As some of you may know I am staying away from the scales for awhile I will be weighing in on 2-01. I am excited to see my results .
Old 01-28-2004, 04:55 PM   #2  

kimmber thanks for that little bit of inspiration. although it is so important many of us seldom make that time for ourselves. again thanks.
Old 01-28-2004, 10:49 PM   #3  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

That Kimmber....
I appreciate that!!!! Being a SAHM.....I find it difficult to make "me" time. I mean, it was never an issue before the kids. But, if no one takes care of mom...there will be no one to take of the kids....I gotta remember that. I am working on this one....but thanks again for the inspiration.
Old 01-29-2004, 09:56 AM   #4  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

I love when you can read a bible verse and it really inspires you in your life! Thank You.

Dana
Old 01-29-2004, 10:52 AM   #5  

Hiya chicky's

I am glad you all enjoyed the last post I can use all the inspiration and motivation that I can get So i thought I would share that little boost with everyone.

So it is still cold here not snowing yet.The kids are back in school after being out for three days so i am enjoying the alone time.

Well it is only thre days till I weigh in again I am kinda nervous and excited but I feel i have done well. My family are always having these get togethers for dinner and we have one coming up this saturday. Boy is this ever going to be a big challenge I have done so well and I refuse to slip up now.
Old 01-29-2004, 04:43 PM   #6  
Gonna fly now!

S/C/G: 280/280/150

Height: 5'6

Wow, thanks for the beautiful scripture! Now THAT is inspiration! It makes me want to go back and read the whole of Proverbs 31! That's awesome!
Closed Thread