Old 09-18-2014, 10:29 PM   #1  
dirty labour daughter

S/C/G: 318/301/155

Height: 5'10"

Default Fitbit Aria?

Does anyone use this scale? I have an Eatsmart scale that has been awesome, but I love the idea of having my scale synch with my fitbit account! I'd love to hear reviews from anyone who owns it - do you find it motivating?
merilung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:51 PM   #2  

Sorry, I don't have a review for you, but I have been looking into getting one of these scales too. I don't have a fitbit to connect to it though. Not to derail your thread, but how do you like your fitbit?
PyrettaBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 11:27 PM   #3  
dirty labour daughter

S/C/G: 318/301/155

Height: 5'10"

I love it, though walking is a primary form of exercise for me. If you predominately do something other than walk, run, stairclimb, etc. it's likely to be less useful for you, as it really doesn't track things like yoga or strength training. The sleep tracker is kind of so-so accuracy wise, but that's not really what I bought mine for
merilung is offline   Reply With Quote