Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 09-02-2014, 03:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 251/251/175

Height: 5'6"

Red face I'll get by with a little help from my friends

I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm already feeling more hopeful! I am at the highest weight I have ever been, obese, and it eats me alive every day (pun intended). I feel like if I don't find a way to make dieting work for me then an early death is imminent, so I am desperate to make a change. For life! I have 3 beautiful kids and I want more than anything to set a good example for them and transform myself into the mom I always planned to be. I hope to find and give support in this forum. Together we can do this! "It is never too late to be who you might have been." My journey starts now!
hotmomtobe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 04:06 PM   #2  
I am more than weight.

S/C/G: Starting Weight:260/150

Height: 5'3"

Good for you! Hop around the threads, you will find your place! God blessyou with success!!
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 04:58 PM   #3  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

You've definitely come to the right place for info and support. You have great inspirations with your kids and your desire to be the best you can be. You can do it!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote