Old 08-31-2014, 11:31 AM   #1  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Default Looking 4 Weight Loss Buddies

I believe you can never have too many weight loss buddies so Im looking for more, I currently I have 2. Anyway here is my weight loss info

Starting Weight: 302

Current Weight: 287

Goal Weight: 150

Eating Plan: I've created my own and I got down to 284 so far with it so I think Im doing okay, Even though I did go from that to 290 but it wasnt because of my eating plan.

Exercise: I walk outside every morning at 7 am, Then I do 2 miles to my Leslie Sansone DVD and then at 6 or 6:30 pm I do 2 miles again to my dvd.

Let me know if you want to stay in contact threw PM's on here or through emails.

Last edited by Terra1984; 09-01-2014 at 11:27 PM.
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:35 PM   #2  
Hello!

Height: 4'11"

The more buddies the better!

Starting Weight: 200

Current Weight: 186.2

Goal Weight: 130

Eating Plan: I don't really have a set meal plan. I eat on average about 1000 calories a day. I'm trying more to figure out how to deal with my extremely picky palette and knowing what is actually IN my food. Idk. Its a bit strange and hars to explain lol.

Exercise: I've started doing yoga everyday. And I ride my bike next to my husband whole he runs. Some nights we'll go on walks but I'm on my feet for about 8 hours a day so I'm ready to just do yoga and sleep.

My weight loss buddies have dropped way off the wagon and left my alone. But one weight loss buddy is better than none!!
alyrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:29 PM   #3  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

I look forward to being your weight loss buddy
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 06:52 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

I just started here today, so currently no weight loss buddies.

Starting Weight: 244

Current Weight: 244

Goal Weight: 130-140

Eating Plan: I'm trying to do weight watchers for the first time. Just started today.

Exercise: I started doing daily burn once a day on their True Beginner program. I will likely switch some of the workouts out for some dance routines.. cause that's fun and good cardio. Just Dance has a sweat mode designed for exactly that.
sunarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:53 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 223/197/120

Height: 5'5

Yay for buddies!

Starting Weight: 169

Current Weight: 166

Goal Weight: 120

Height: 5'4"

Eating Plan: Mindful choices without restricting myself

Exercise: Walking atm, but I also enjoy running, yoga and pilates

Don't hesitate to PM!
muguet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:05 PM   #6  
Hello!

Sunarie welcome! Glad to be one of your first weight loss buddies!! I loved just dance! And weight watchers is a pretty sweet program too!

muguet how are you enjoying yoga? I'm just starting out and doing a lot of stuff at home. I'd love to do an actually yoga class but right now the stuff online is a better price (free!) Lol.

PM me also if you like! I have everything linked to my phone and my phone is always on me.
Old 09-03-2014, 12:37 PM   #7  

Alright, so I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do you PM someone on these forums? I know with tickers I have to be a member for 20 days, is PMing maybe the same?

I did add you all to my buddy list.

Last edited by sunarie; 09-03-2014 at 12:37 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:18 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 215/187/150

Height: 5' 7"

I have no weight loss buddies. I got left behind when I got pregnant again with baby #2.

Starting Weight: 215

Current Weight: 189

Goal Weight: 150

Height: 5'6 1/2

Eating Plan: I try to eat a generally healthy diet and trying to cut out the junk food. I restrict calories some but I also have a nursing so I can't limit too much.

Exercise: I try to go to the walking park a few times a week with my littles. I own an elliptical when I can find time away from the kids to use it. I also consider chasing after 2 toddlers exercise.

I'm excited to have weight loss buddies again!!
BlueDogWeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 04:11 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 131/100/70 kg

Height: 167 cm

I just started again after 1 year. So I really need a weight loss buddy.

Starting weight: 100 kg

Current weight: 100 kg

Goal weight: 70 kg

Height: 167 cm

Eating plan: Currently trying to eat more fruit and vegetables and avoiding fatty and sugary food. Also try to limit calories to 1500.

Exercise. 1 hour gym sessions 3 times a week and yoga once a week.
preetyladyserenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 05:49 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 264/264/200

Height: 5'10"

I'm also brand new and haven't done any systems that really included buddies so I'm giving this a try!

Starting Weight: 264

Current Weight: 264

Goal Weight: 200

Height: 5'10"

Eating Plan: Will probably be trying Whole30 again but right now I haven't figured out my plan

Exercise: yoga once a week, horseback riding once a week, walking stairs at work a few times a week
bmillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 05:56 PM   #11  
Hello!

sun: I think you might have to wait a bit. I can't PM you (I tried!)

bluedog: now you have us! Welcome and good luck!!

preetylady Welcome!! It.seems like.yoga is pretty popular.

I've had a kind of rough day today. I'm not a morning person so breakfast has been extremely hard to get. I've been so busy on the road with work that every fast food place I see I just want to stop and not worry about cooking when my husband gets home. I did too today but I'm still stuck in the mid 180's from last week. Boo to that!
Old 09-04-2014, 11:48 PM   #12  

I have Skype, is it safe to post that info to the boards or should I just wait?

I've been adding people in this thread to my buddy list for when I can PM (hope you all don't mind!)

alyrh, breakfast was a toughie for me. I haven't eaten it since well.. sometime in middle school. I decided at some point that the extra little bit of sleep I get in the morning was more important than breakfast. Have been trying to remedy it now. What's worked for me is the Carnation Instant Breakfast things. I get the sugar free ones, it's around $25-30 for a 60 day supply on Amazon, and I just put the powder in bottles. That was in the morning I just add some skim milk, then shake it up and go. On some days I'll grab a banana to add to it.. but at least it's something, and they actually taste really good. Plus it's only 4 weight watchers points for me.

Fast food is a toughie. I've made up my mind that if I decide I absolutely -have- to have it then I'm going to at least do something healthy. So I pulled up the normal go-tos for boyfriend and I, and have planned ahead what I'll get if it comes to that, that will still allow me to stick to my diet plan. Hopefully it won't.

I was actually sick today, so my food intake was minimal. Couldn't keep stuff down, and even struggled with fluids. Broke my no soda streak to try and calm my stomach, but oh well.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:29 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 215/187/150

Height: 5' 7"

I never used to eat breakfast either! Then I had kids. And they have to eat breakfast so now not only do I eat breakfast but I end up eating too much (as well as for lunch and dinner) because I normally end up eating the bits and pieces left off everyone's plate.

I get stuck on the fast food loop too. Grabbing a burger for everyone sounds so much easier most days than going home, getting everything out, and cooking. Plus it's faster which means I don't have to listen to everyone complain how hungry they are while I'm trying to cook. We are trying to get on a better schedule of planning meals out ahead of time.

Last edited by BlueDogWeed; 09-05-2014 at 09:30 AM.
BlueDogWeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 03:35 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 82/80/60

Height: 5'2

I need a weightloss buddy too.

Height: 5'2
SW: 80KG
GW:60KG

I am cal counting and I have started Turbo Jam.
findingmyway13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 09:26 AM   #15  
Hello!

sunarie I hope you get to feeling better!

bluedog my husband and I are trying to get in the same routine as well. It gets difficult!

findingmyway welcome!!

I should note that I am an extremely picky eater. I think the last time my husband and I sat down to figure out exactly what I will eat it totaled about 3/4 of a sheet of notebook paper. Of course there are foods I will eat during certain times of the year or cooked a certain way. I'm difficult.