Old 08-26-2014, 12:36 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Cool Oodles and Oodles,and Oodles of noodles n mid age spread

Yep, that z my problemo. I like to eat food. I like spaghetti noodles by the oodles. I like to eat them all up and NOT stop until i feel good and FED. I cant stop eating oodles and oodles and oodles of noodles. I am so bad. I hate my appetite. I want to go and swim laps NOW and fit into my skinny jeans, that I have in my closet but I cant yet.

Why am I self sabotaging myself. I just cant stop eating. And now when I eat too much and my tummy hurts, it feels good and I feel like the PAIN is my deserved punishment for eating so darn many oodles of them noodles by the pasta package in the rack at the store.

To a GQ man i know I'm just a big boar....So i feel like, "Well why even bother trying?" I feel so pathetic currently and i dont even care! The private diet places charge too much and i cant find a new therapist who i would feel so friggen, "Special" with anyhow.

Oh wow, I feel hungry again and i have already eaten. Aaghh well at least I haven't gained too much weight yet, and I still do the gym.

Currently about to begin new meds for a lovely staph infection which i probly got from eating food off the friggen floor!!!

I dont like to waste anything, so i go through phases of becoming a human garbage disposal machine. Its so fun, and now i gotta go run. See ya, and thank god for Dollar Tree cuz they took my See's candies Store away from me, @ the local mall.

I used to go and purchase loads of truffles and sample every flavor and chew on everything and commit to NOTHING. I'm such a bad girl.

I'm gonna go back to being a professional career gal now. Gotta go. Only you are privileged to know my lil secret. Yal, gotta go, gotta go.

I am gonna do a human experiment on me,myself, and i. I am going to see how many pouches of pasta i can endure before i must turn to a liquid diet of Ensure.

I am gonna eat em all up, and see how distended my fat tummy can grow. I like this type of dumb ED chick body self torture cuz it makes me feel so REAL.

And now i know how the real Princess Diana of Whales must have felt. Why did it take so long for me to finally experience the, "Midas tummy" for this lonely gal who'll never ever amount to being anybodies mummy. Oh well, at least Raman Pride and Bow Tie pasta can fill my many voids of lonliness, permanent empty nest syndrome, and a bit of em old Asperagus syndrome II.

I'm PM-S-ing out totally and i don't even have a gentleman caller to overwhelm with my chick flick like misery or melodramatic lifestyle. I blew it, i chose ALL the WRONG moves. I am so miserably mad at myself that I am going to become ,"Gilbert Grape" and roll away into the bad smelling version of CK Eternity!!!!!

Even if i did i would be the opposite and just go out to dinner with him, and drive him nuts by just sitting at a fancy restaurant and starring at my food all night until he whispered me sweet nothings and took me home and tube fed me until i was fertile enough to have 10 babies in a row for him.

I'm just the breeder type, full fledged set of HORSE TEETH and ALL!!!!!Only they stole ALL my eggs and left me baron and a lonely, miserable," Haz Been" Shrew too!!!!!

Oh well, i guess i will never go to **** when i die? P.S, I no loger have a knee jerk Reflex. What does that mean? I just ate too much and am totally nummbed out of my friggen gutzzzzzzzz?????Or just overdid the muscle relaxants a bit. Therefore slowing down the elbow fist connection and disabling my ability to stuff until i can no longer bend over and confess to the almighty---- that i have No self control whats- so- ever and feel like a, "BIG NOBODY" anyway.

My garsh, PMS is the shits. I spoze i gotta go now.

Bye,bye Miss American Pies.

Bye,bye: Lose tons of weight for me sweety.....

Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 08-26-2014 at 04:12 PM.
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:08 AM   #2  
mossfootrunner!

S/C/G: 126kg/93kg/70kg

Height: 162cm(ish)

What is it you want, kiddo? Do you even know?

Magicsusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:06 PM   #3  

Totally besidez myself? Don't even have a clue???
Old 08-26-2014, 04:42 PM   #4  

Default My Weakness-Self Discipline, and Photo Phobia

:queen : I like to eat food. I like spaghetti noodles by the oodles. I like to eat them all up and NOT stop until i feel good and FED. I cant stop eating oodles and oodles and oodles of noodles. I am so bad. I hate my appetite. I want to go and swim laps NOW and fit into my skinny jeans, that I have in my closet but I cant yet.

Why am I self sabotaging myself. I just cant stop eating. And now when I eat too much and my tummy hurts, it feels good and I feel like the PAIN is my deserved punishment for eating so darn many oodles of them noodles by the pasta package in the rack at the store.

To a GQ man i know I'm just a big boar....So i feel like, "Well why even bother trying?" I feel so pathetic currently and i dont even care! The private diet places charge too much and i cant find a new therapist who i would feel so friggen, "Special" with anyhow.

Oh wow, I feel hungry again and i have already eaten. Aaghh well at least I haven't gained too much weight yet, and I still do the gym.

Currently about to begin new meds for a lovely staph infection which i probly got from eating food off the friggen floor!!!

I dont like to waste anything, so i go through phases of becoming a human garbage disposal machine. Its so fun, and now i gotta go run. See ya, and thank god for Dollar Tree cuz they took my See's candies Store away from me, @ the local mall.

I used to go and purchase loads of truffles and sample every flavor and chew on everything and commit to NOTHING. I'm such a bad girl.

I'm gonna go back to being a professional career gal now. Gotta go. Only you are privileged to know my lil secret. Yal, gotta go, gotta go.

I am gonna do a human experiment on me,myself, and i. I am going to see how many pouches of pasta i can endure before i must turn to a liquid diet of Ensure.

I am gonna eat em all up, and see how distended my fat tummy can grow. I like this type of dumb ED chick body self torture cuz it makes me feel so REAL.

And now i know how the real Princess Diana of Whales must have felt. Why did it take so long for me to finally experience the, "Midas tummy" for this lonely gal who'll never ever amount to being anybodies mummy. Oh well, at least Raman Pride and Bow Tie pasta can fill my many voids of lonliness, permanent empty nest syndrome, and a bit of em old Asperagus syndrome II.

I'm PM-S-ing out totally and i don't even have a gentleman caller to overwhelm with my chick flick like misery or melodramatic lifestyle. I blew it, i chose ALL the WRONG moves. I am so miserably mad at myself that I am going to become ,"Gilbert Grape" and roll away into the bad smelling version of CK Eternity!!!!!

Even if i did i would be the opposite and just go out to dinner with him, and drive him nuts by just sitting at a fancy restaurant and starring at my food all night until he whispered me sweet nothings and took me home and tube fed me until i was fertile enough to have 10 babies in a row for him.

I'm just the breeder type, full fledged set of HORSE TEETH and ALL!!!!!Only they stole ALL my eggs and left me baron and a lonely, miserable," Haz Been" Shrew too!!!!!

Oh well, i guess i will never go to **** when i die? P.S, I no loger have a knee jerk Reflex. What does that mean? I just ate too much and am totally nummbed out of my friggen gutzzzzzzzz?????Or just overdid the muscle relaxants a bit. Therefore slowing down the elbow fist connection and disabling my ability to stuff until i can no longer bend over and confess to the almighty---- that i have No self control whats- so- ever and feel like a, "BIG NOBODY" anyway.

My garsh, PMS is the shits. I spoze i gotta go now.

Bye,bye Miss American Pies.

Bye,bye: Lose tons of weight for me sweety....
Old 08-27-2014, 11:14 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 232/197/145

Height: 5'4"

What Susan said.....
FatAbbi is offline   Reply With Quote