View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 10:34 AM   #208
Cajunlady165

S/C/G: 281/224/165

Height: 5'2"

Good morning Goldie's. Today I'm feeling rested. I have never been so exhausted in a long while. I got overheated in the boat this weekend. That could be the reason. When we got back Sunday dh went to cut a tree for firewood for the camp. I stayed home and cooked a huge meal. The boys and their girls all came to eat. Yesterday I had a extra child to keep but he was good.
I had a good weekend with my diet considering we were camping with friends. I did drink 3 cans if beer Saturday. Lots of water. But I'm still retaining fluid. Tomorriw is weigh in day and I don't think I'll have a loss but my clothes are telling me a different story. Exercise is helping!!!! I'm going by my clothes this week!! We are planning another camping trip to our camp this week. We will both have Monday off for Labor Day!!!

Mary have fun on your trip!!!
K3 very happy for your daughter!!! That's awesome!! Can't wait to hear your song you are writing for me. Glad your pups are settling down. K3 hurricane activity is starting. Let's keep blowing them away.

Bobbi glad things are quiet with Dami this weekend. Praying for soon!!!!!! Come on insurance!!!!

Tam we are burning up here too in south louisiana.

Rosey I'm so jealous of your cooler temps.

K31 praying for you. Hoping your pain lessons day by day.

Out of time. I know I missed some of you. Be back later.

Hugs
Cajun