Old 08-13-2014, 08:58 AM   #1  
Overweight again...dang

S/C/G: 213/160.3/135

Height: 5'5"

Default Indicator Pants!

I'm so glad my indicator pants fit!

I don't know if you all have indicator clothes, the clothes that scream at you that you are gaining weight and you need to get it under control. These are my favorite old jeans that I've had for years. When they become snug or too tight, I know it's time to get back on track and lose the weight!

I was down to 153 when I fell off the wagon. Slowly I could feel my clothes getting tighter, but when my indicator pants were tight, not just snug but tight, I was devastated. And then I gained more. I couldn't wear them.

Well, I'm back on track and I've dropped some weight an my indicator pants are a nice, not too tight fit! Comfy, old-style denim jeans. YAY!
twinieten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:15 AM   #2  
Optifast User

S/C/G: 265/see tracker/150

Height: 5'3.5

I will admit, I had to reread the beginning of your post because I immediately imagined pants that literally "screamed" at you - - I was both intrigued and horrified!

Mine for me was when the size 20 I had started getting snug - I had never dreamed of getting that big to begin with and I REFUSED to buy another size.

Now my 14s are getting loose....and indicator that I am heading in the right direction!
nibog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:01 PM   #3  
Overweight again...dang

ROFL!!

Yay on that 14!
Old 08-17-2014, 11:15 PM   #4  
apple to apple core

S/C/G: 275/215/175

Height: 5'7"

I love this term "indicator pants" I blew right out of my erm indicator pants (size 14 jeans) during my fairly recent regain. I switched to my "denial pants" (yoga pants) full time. When my denial pants started to feel tight, I knew I had to do something lol!!
TooWicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:22 AM   #5  
Overweight again...dang

Denial pants. ROFL!! That's classic!!

I also have denial pants.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:46 AM   #6  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Congratulations! So exciting to fit back into those screamy pants!

I do have indicator pants -- in SO MANY sizes, lol. All the way up and down the scale.

The last pair of pants I have to tackle are my Guess jeans from college. Still can't fit back into those babies, but I haven't given up on them yet (nevermind that they are terribly out of style being quite pegged at the bottom).

Last edited by Mrs Snark; 08-18-2014 at 10:46 AM.
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote