View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 12:15 PM   #439
LesMillsLuvr

S/C/G: 291/ticker/154

Height: 5'7"

Well, even with the extra calories daily and a full day of eating out on Saturday and probably getting WAY too much sodium on board, the weight held steady at 214 at weigh in this morning. Haven't had a non-loss week for about 3 weeks so I was due for that to happen sooner or later too. I tend to lose a few, lose a few, lose a few and then my body says "hold up! let me adjust!" so I'm going to keep eating the extra calories even if it seems like cheating. We'll see what happens next week after my system has had a chance to get used to the little losses from the past few weeks.

TooWicky - I was never a runner before, and I'm only a runner now if you count jogging as running LOL I stick to the "fun runs" that are meant more for the enjoyment of getting out and finishing rather than winning. My first 5K was on my 44th birthday (zombie run at midnight in the City park) in mid-June, then Run or Dye Color Run 5K and then this Mountain Mudder which was only 2 miles with obstacles in the mix. I think I pick those kind of races because they're not focused so much on the competition but of the spirit of running. Everyone at those seems to be like "hey! so great you're doing this!" and it really does get to be kind of contagious. Once you do a fun one, you want to do another. And I'll be darned if they don't get easier little by little

Start of Journey 02/17/2014
Goal #1: 50 lbs lost Met 06/09/2014
Goal #2: 75 lbs lost Met 08/01/2014
Goal #3: Under 200 lbs Met 09/02/2014
Goal #4: 100 lbs lost Met 10/06/2014
Goal #5: 137 lbs lost/Goal Weight SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT!!
LesMillsLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote